web
analytics
It Will Always Be Yours
Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Add Reply
Natalie Dormer; Margaery Tyrell Baratheon Baratheon Baratheon
Topic Started: Nov 17 2014, 02:51 PM (2,364 Views)
GuileAndSubterfuge
so fresh & so feisty
Natalie's AMA on Reddit

She tells us what NCW smells like and reveals her incredible love of cheese.
offline profile quote Top

asharastarfall
Member Avatar
Arms of the Woman He Loves
While at work today, I had a very short daydream of burying my face in NCW's neck. Awkward!

Also, love the thread title. I'd love to see Marg's mongrammed towels. MTBBB or MTB3?

glamaphonic
Member Avatar
Kingslayer
asharastarfall
Nov 17 2014, 05:36 PM
While at work today, I had a very short daydream of burying my face in NCW's neck. Awkward!

We've all been there.

Deleted User
Deleted User

"What does Nikolaj Coster-Waldau smell like?"
"Musky spicey woody gorgeousness."

YES that's exactly it. Sometimes when I think back on when I met them I have a hard time distinguishing between what was real and what wasn't. Did I really touch them? Did I actually see or hear that? Was that wonderful scent from Nik or was I just imagining it? It's almost as if they were ghosts and I'm looking for confirmation that others have experienced the same. This was confirmation that my nose and memory are not lying and now I'm happy.

Also she would pickThe Hound, Oberyn, Brienne, and Jaime to be with her during a zombie apocalypse. That is a fic dying to be written.
quote Top

Currawong
Not the Valonqar
She obviously doesn't think that one-handed Jaime is useless! :laugh:

NamelessPasserby
Mario Lopez
I love the Gwen/Brienne mentions she has made while doing promo for the Hunger Games. In another interview she did, she said if there was a GoT version of the Hunger Games, Brienne would win it. <3

I hope Gwen does promo for HG next year alongside Natalie, that would be so much fun.

Mikki
Member Avatar
ChillLord
Natalie seems like a lovely person and very funny, but her response to the smirk question that she just has a lopsided smile and that's why she looks like she's smirking, oh, honey no.

This is her close-mouthed smile
Notice how her mouth stretches across her face.

This is her smirking within an inch of her life.
Notice how her upper lip is going full duckbill.

I have a lopsided smile, always have. A lopsided smile doesn't force you to pooch out your lips and suck in your cheeks.

And she's pretty fucking gorgeous with a toothy smile

Mikki
Member Avatar
ChillLord
Here she is at the People's Choice Awards.

Posted Image

I like the outfit for being fun and unusual, but I freaking HATE the shoes with it. That splash of bare footskin bugs. I'd have loved it with mid-calf boots with silver buckles.

Zair
Member Avatar
Almost a Beauty
Anyone seen her new movie, The Forest, yet? I'm a bit curious about it but won't have a chance to see it for awhile.

NamelessPasserby
Mario Lopez
Natalie mentioned J/B so I'm going to leave this here:
Quote:

“What I can say is that the thing I love about Game of Thrones is that every year it makes these unlikely pairings,” she teased. “The beauty of the writing is that it puts together characters that you haven’t seen together and they go on these great tangent mini-journeys together. You have these great couplings like Jaime Lannister and Brienne or, say, Sansa and Littlefinger.”

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/01/08/natalie-dormer-teases-game-of-thrones-season-6-talks-feminism-and-taking-the-lead.html
Natalie Dormer thinks Jaime and Brienne are a "great coupling" :woot: Bless her. I'm going to ignore the Sansa/Littlefinger part though. :pinch:

Funny how she mentioned pairs who will reunite in season 6. :p

Dawn
Member Avatar
😠😠😠😠
Natalie just got an awesome role.... she will be the lead in a cast with people like Martin Freeman, Anthony Hopkins and Harrison Ford.
Based on the book “The Spy Who Tried To Stop A War: Katherine Gun and The Secret Plot to Sanction the Iraq Invasion."
She will play Katherine Gun.

http://variety.com/2016/film/news/harrison-ford-anthony-hopkins-official-secrets-1201691491/

She is so smart :yes:

Mikki
Member Avatar
ChillLord
It's Natalie Dormer's birthday. Go her.

And...isn't there a rumor that she frequents bondage clubs? GO HER!

Mikki
Member Avatar
ChillLord
Oh NATALIE, do not say that your smile is that smirky thing you usually do because BAM.

Posted Image

2016 IFTA Film Drama Awards

Dawn
Member Avatar
😠😠😠😠
Natalie took a "Future in the film" award.
Posted Image

Also this will be her last GoT season,...

“If we did that we wouldn’t have time for anything else,” Dormer said. “We would just forever be making cakes.” The only ritual she confessed the show had involved G.O.T. showrunners David Benioff and D. B. Weiss and the actor whose character was to be killed off.

“We normally get a phone call from Dan and David, the creators of the show,” Dormer explained of the actors who are let go from the show. Of our raised eyebrows at Dormer lumping herself into that group, the actress was quick to shoot her publicist, standing nearby a look and stress, “My understanding is that there is homage paid that way . . . but that’s as far as the ritual goes from my understanding. (Editor’s note: Hodor, special creature that he is, did get a parting cake.)

http://www.vanityfair.com/hollywood/2016/06/game-of-thrones-natalie-dormer-margaery-tyrell

NamelessPasserby
Mario Lopez
Natalie Dormer was at a Comic Con in Brazil today and once again she mentioned Jaime/Brienne as one of her favorite pairings. :wub: She also mentioned Arya/Hound, Sansa/Margaery, and Tyrion/Varys

Video of the panel:

https://www.facebook.com/thenerdsite/videos/360861564268084/

She mentions her favorite pairings at around 21:00.

Mikki
Member Avatar
ChillLord
Honey, NO.

Posted Image

Quinn
Member Avatar
Director of HYPE
Oh....dear....

Outfit borrowed from Sophie's closet, hair borrowed from Taylor Swift's album cover, face borrowed from seven-day-straight club spree.

Aerest
Member Avatar
HYPEkeeper
Quinn
Nov 17 2017, 09:15 PM
Oh....dear....

Outfit borrowed from Sophie's closet, hair borrowed from Taylor Swift's album cover, face borrowed from seven-day-straight club spree.
...all graced by her 7 year old neighbor's make-up talents.

Marion
Kingsguard
Aerest
Nov 17 2017, 09:32 PM
Quinn
Nov 17 2017, 09:15 PM
Oh....dear....

...all graced by her 7 year old neighbor's make-up talents.

kid threw in the manicure for free :no:

december13
Member Avatar
Dragon Charger
It's not all bad! The... umm... wait... the shoes look nice enough.

Currawong
Not the Valonqar
WHY Natalie, why oh why?! :no: You are really a pretty woman, and the cheap and tacky look does you no credit at all.
Edited by Currawong, Nov 18 2017, 04:41 AM.

december13
Member Avatar
Dragon Charger
Mikki
Nov 17 2017, 05:11 PM
Honey, NO.

Posted Image

Posted Image

(Sorry! But gif is just too good to pass by. :p )

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums with no limits on posts or members.
Learn More · Sign-up for Free
« Previous Topic · All About the Cast · Next Topic »
Add Reply