web
analytics
It Will Always Be Yours
Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Add Reply
Jaime and JB Questions to ask Nik; Comic Con Colombia
Topic Started: Apr 23 2017, 06:59 PM (1,574 Views)
stuffintheoblivion
Member Avatar
AND SOFTLY JAIME'S LIPS BRUSHED AGAINST BRIENNE'Ser of the Holy Beard
Guys is official now! I have bought my tickets (photo and autograph) to meet Nik at the Colombian Comic Con. I am meeting him on May 20th. Now, I asked some of you at the JB chat for questions to ask him, but I didn't saved them lol (supposedly I'll have like two minutes to chat with him since I got both photo/autograph).

This is an opportunity to ask him something about S7 (He might not say much for spoilers reasons but we can try) or simply ask him about Jaime and JB. I know you guys are so smart and have always great ideas.....so, what should I ask him? HELP ME!!! LOL I was thinking in asking him two questions, one about Jaime as a character, and the other one about JB (of course).

I am opening this topic so you guys can help me to define those questions......GIVE ME QUESTIONS!!!! B-)

Of course I'll try to film/record him when giving the answers. ;)
offline profile quote Top

Mikki
Member Avatar
ChillLord
I think I suggested, "Jaime gave Brienne custom armor, a priceless sword and his heart, when will he give her a kiss?"

Or, "How do you think Jaime would react to seeing Bearfucker make googly eyes at Brienne?"

Quinn
Member Avatar
Director of HYPE
I, being a brazen hussy, would take the direct approach. "How much does Jaime want to bone Brienne?"

Or being more delicate, "How does Jaime handle being apart from the woman he loves while sticking around his bitch sister?"

sapphire-lions
Member Avatar
Half a God
You could ask “Bronn knows that Jaime wants Brienne, but when will Jaime come to terms with his true feelings?”

Erin
Member Avatar
Evenstar
I'm trying to think of a question that would manipulate him into giving a super shippy answer that we can use to rub in people's faces. One that that he could answer without worrying about spoilers.

How about, "Do you think Jaime would ever be capable of loving Brienne, an unconventional woman who isn't considered beautiful?"

Andi
Member Avatar
Goldenhand
Perhaps you could mention things from Lads' leaks. For example, "we learned that Cersei is pregnant next season and miscarries in the finale, is the father Jaime or Euron?" or "...does Jaime know that Cersei miscarried before he starts riding to north?" Things like that, and if you tell them with absolute confidence, like everybody already knows these things, and if they are true he would be very surprised, he wouldn't expect it coming...I think people give away most when they are surprised - if they are not true you would understand it from his reaction too, because he still wouldn't expect it coming but in a different way-.
Edited by Andi, Apr 23 2017, 08:05 PM.

Cerenna of Highgarden
Member Avatar
Cock Merchant
sapphire-lions
Apr 23 2017, 07:44 PM
You could ask “Bronn knows that Jaime wants Brienne, but when will Jaime come to terms with his true feelings?”
It's not like he could say much without spoiling the outcome of s7, but I kinda would like to see his reaction to that and how he skirts around it! :laugh:

Cerenna of Highgarden
Member Avatar
Cock Merchant
Andi
Apr 23 2017, 08:01 PM
Perhaps you could mention things from Lads' leaks. For example, "we learned that Cersei is pregnant next season and miscarries in the finale, is the father Jaime or Euron?" or "...does Jaime know that Cersei miscarried before he starts riding to north?" Things like that, and if you tell them with absolute confidence, like everybody already knows these things and if they are true, he would be very surprised, he wouldn't expect it coming...I think people give away most when they are surprised.
If it is true, it would be considered too spoilery for him to give a straight answer... :-/

Erin
Member Avatar
Evenstar
Not everyone is aware of the leaks like we are. That would wouldn't be cool to ask a question that spoils things for everyone.

Andi
Member Avatar
Goldenhand
Cerenna of Highgarden
Apr 23 2017, 08:04 PM
Andi
Apr 23 2017, 08:01 PM
Perhaps you could mention things from Lads' leaks. For example, "we learned that Cersei is pregnant next season and miscarries in the finale, is the father Jaime or Euron?" or "...does Jaime know that Cersei miscarried before he starts riding to north?" Things like that, and if you tell them with absolute confidence, like everybody already knows these things and if they are true, he would be very surprised, he wouldn't expect it coming...I think people give away most when they are surprised.
If it is true, it would be considered too spoilery for him to give a straight answer... :-/

I don't think he will give straight answers to anything anyway. But if you mention leaks and if they are true, you could understand some things from his surprise/amazement/reactions...at least you catch him by surprise and he can perhaps even give away something in that moment.

Andi
Member Avatar
Goldenhand
Erin
Apr 23 2017, 08:06 PM
Not everyone is aware of the leaks like we are. That would wouldn't be cool to ask a question that spoils things for everyone.

I thought it's a signing photo/autograph event and they would be talking to each other for a minute or two. Who would hear? Or is it different than I assumed? I don't know those convention things.

Edited by Andi, Apr 23 2017, 08:12 PM.

NamelessPasserby
Mario Lopez
How about making him pose for a pic with a Brienne funko pop doll? :hearteyes:
Edited by NamelessPasserby, Apr 23 2017, 08:15 PM.

Mikki
Member Avatar
ChillLord
How about handing him the dolls and asking him to position them in such a way as to describe JB's interaction in S7? *grin*

I wouldn't mention anything about the leaks because I think they are mostly crap.

Erin
Member Avatar
Evenstar
Andi
Apr 23 2017, 08:08 PM
Erin
Apr 23 2017, 08:06 PM

I thought it's a signing photo/autograph event and they would be talking to each other for a minute or two. Who would hear? Or is it different than I assumed? I don't know those convention things.

Ah, I don't know. There's usually an interview or panel, but maybe you're right and that's not the part stuffintheoblivion is attending. But still, I personally wouldn't ask about leaks because I'd be worried that I'd annoy one of my favorite actors the only chance I get to see him. They all seem pretty touchy about leaks.

justme
Member Avatar
Winner!
I can't remember either what was said in chat..I think I suggested something about Oathkeeper and Widow's wail, but what it was..total blank.

Dude, you should totally print out some quality fic and give that to him, since he (at least officially) has never read any fanfic :D ;)

Bad Direwolf Mutt
Member Avatar
Mutton Cutter
If I had a chance, I'd ask him about all his JB headcanons or JB modern AU headcanons because he can unleash all his shippy self without having to be careful with giving out spoilers (or he accidentally gives spoilers out of excitement bwahahahahahah)

Bad Direwolf Mutt
Member Avatar
Mutton Cutter
justme
Apr 23 2017, 08:30 PM
I can't remember either what was said in chat..I think I suggested something about Oathkeeper and Widow's wail, but what it was..total blank.

Dude, you should totally print out some quality fic and give that to him, since he (at least officially) has never read any fanfic :D ;)
I'm half hoping he gets ideas from it for a romcom to do with Gwen once GoT is over. I mean there was that play he wrote but it seemed more angsty than fluff and y'all know how I love all my JB fluff to counterbalance all that GoT/ASoIaF angst.

Quinn
Member Avatar
Director of HYPE
Ooh, yes, ask about Widow's Wail! Something sneaky, like "When does Jaime find Widow's Wail next to Tommen's rotting corpse?"

sapphire-lions
Member Avatar
Half a God
Cerenna of Highgarden
Apr 23 2017, 08:02 PM
sapphire-lions
Apr 23 2017, 07:44 PM
It's not like he could say much without spoiling the outcome of s7, but I kinda would like to see his reaction to that and how he skirts around it! :laugh:
Yes! That's exactly what I was going for. The reaction/desperate attempt not to spill the beans.

sapphire-lions
Member Avatar
Half a God
NamelessPasserby
Apr 23 2017, 08:15 PM
How about making him pose for a pic with a Brienne funko pop doll? :hearteyes:
Yes! Yes! Yes! Have Nik pose with JB funko dolls.

FairladyZ2005
Engagement Sword Forger
Maybe just ask if or how much he and Gwen got to film together this season? Cuz I'm honestly still confused about how much shared screen time is confirmed vs foilers at this point? Or perhaps ask if he got to film in any specific cities/countries which we then know are associated with filming the North.
Edited by FairladyZ2005, Apr 23 2017, 10:38 PM.

Olive
Bath Steamer
How about you first tell him that you're a big Jaime and Brienne fan and you're pulling for them to get together, and then ask if he can give a sign, any sign, that there will be something good happening between them in the new season. You might just get something ;) I'll never forget Mikki tweeting that question to Gwen before/during S6 filming and she LIKED it. I believe Mikki's was one of the first tweets that started Gwen's first ever JB Twitter spree.

But everyone above me gave some really great suggestions! :fist:

tamjlee
Arms of the Woman He Loves
Maybe get a teeny bit personal by asking him if his wife or sisters are fans of the show and how hard is it to keep from spoiling them......and which characters or storylines are their favourite or what do they want for Jaime.

This might get him to blush, or bring up Brienne/Gwen unsolicited, sometimes we get te best stuff from him when it's about his own enthusiasm.

Mikki
Member Avatar
ChillLord
tamjlee
Apr 24 2017, 03:41 AM
Maybe get a teeny bit personal by asking him if his wife or sisters are fans of the show and how hard is it to keep from spoiling them......and which characters or storylines are their favourite or what do they want for Jaime.

This might get him to blush, or bring up Brienne/Gwen unsolicited, sometimes we get te best stuff from him when it's about his own enthusiasm.
That's a good idea but I think he's said before that they don't watch any of his stuff because it's weird for them.

stuffintheoblivion
Member Avatar
AND SOFTLY JAIME'S LIPS BRUSHED AGAINST BRIENNE'Ser of the Holy Beard
You guys have so many great ideas, thanks so much. Nik's panel is on Friday, but I won't be there to see him. I am going on Saturday to the meet and greet, for those who paid for autograph and photo
... I would like to the Funko ask, but I don't have a Jaime Funko, only Brienne's ....but I don't care lol

Mikki
Member Avatar
ChillLord
Ask him to kiss the Brienne funko doll? :)

DanyelN
Member Avatar
Mutton Cutter
I agree with Mikki, ask him to Kiss the Brienne Funko for good luck in Season 7.

Nuuk
Member Avatar
Kingsguard
So this year's Comic Con is approaching and Nik is going to attend. Is anyone of you going?

Mikki
Member Avatar
ChillLord
I still want him AND SOFTLY JAIME'S LIPS BRUSHED AGAINST BRIENNE'Sing the Brienne Funko. Not going to lie? Or at least pressing it to his cheek. Down on one knee as if he's proposing to it?

sapphire-lions
Member Avatar
Half a God
He's in Columbia now! What day are you going to see him stuffintheoblivion?

I'm so excited for you!

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · All About the Cast · Next Topic »
Add Reply