web
analytics
It Will Always Be Yours
Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Add Reply
Chatfic(s)
Topic Started: May 10 2017, 03:25 PM (2,844 Views)
justme
Member Avatar
Winner!
I can't put this in the "fic I'll never write" thread since I did write it, so it goes here.

So, the thing is that during sunday night chat, we got inspired and long story short, the idea of Brienne hitting a passing by Jaime on the head with a water filled condom was born. This is the story that came from that thought when BDM, Danyel, Ruby, Gummers, smurf (I hope I'm not forgetting anyone), and I expanded on it...

eta: Putting the story in spoiler tags so that you don't have to scroll 5eva on the following pages

Spoiler: click to toggle

Edited by justme, Jun 28 2017, 02:42 PM.
offline profile quote Top

Mikki
Member Avatar
ChillLord
I can't believe I missed that one. I LOVE IT.

IsolaCaramella
Ser Cleos
This is effing brilliant !!!!

GumTree
Member Avatar
Almost a Beauty
Wow, no one else... great job, justme, thank you so much for writing like a boss! :)

Quinn
Member Avatar
Director of HYPE
So that dumbass fic about Sansa's youtube channel from last night's chat? Yeah, I'm writing that. It's too stupid-good to ignore. I shall call it, "Jab June: Crack Edition." Or something.

Bad Direwolf Mutt
Member Avatar
Mutton Cutter
OMG YOU WROTE THE THING!!!

NOW QUINN IS WRITING THE THING. I never knew how that ended bc my phone died. Will it be in everyone's POV except Jaime and Brienne's though? xD

Quinn
Member Avatar
Director of HYPE
It will be quick, dirty, unbeta'd, and tons of POVs but NO JB! Bwhahahah. It's going to be really stupid. The words are flowing like molten chocolate. It's like the bloody thing WANTS to be written like lightning.

mgsmurf
Almost a Knight
Justme, so happy to see this got written up! It was fun chat fic and I like the ending, how sweet, down to the insecurity in his eyes.

Quinn, looking forward to whatever crack chat fic I missed last night.

DanyelN
Member Avatar
Mutton Cutter
OMG you wrote the thing!!!!! Jusatme that is an excellent story taken from our silliness.
And now Quinn is writing the stupid Sansa thing. Chat fic is Dragonstone!

Ruby_Eyes
Member Avatar
Ser Cleos
It was worth it being in chat despite being still at work and at risk of being caught by my boss. :D

justme, you are an entirely different kind of a.wesome!

(And I swear the most I contributed to this lovely fic is about two lines. This is all you lovely ladies.)

*pretends to go back to work but actually waits for Quinn's promised fic*

Aerest
Member Avatar
HYPEkeeper
This is beautiful!

Damn, I might need to shift my sleeping rhythm! All the recent chat fics are really luring me in to do so.

Ellethom
Member Avatar
Pet Lannister
Damn it i cannot wait for summer vacation so i can crawl back into the chats again. this is Dragonstone guys, you are all amazeballs of wonderment

justme
Member Avatar
Winner!
Sansa's YouTube channel? Oh am I looking forward to that!!!

Quinn
Member Avatar
Director of HYPE
I just wrote a POV from Aurane Waters. This dumb fic is THAT dumb!

Mikki
Member Avatar
ChillLord
Is he a hipster skeeze, IS HE?

Quinn
Member Avatar
Director of HYPE
He's a personal trainer who secretly loves Sansa's channel because he wears man-makeup B-)

He's going to be the one with the Go Pro.
Edited by Quinn, May 11 2017, 07:39 PM.

Mikki
Member Avatar
ChillLord
The King of Guyliner! Does he bronze too? Is he trying to find the perfect bronzer that won't come off when he sweats???

GumTree
Member Avatar
Almost a Beauty
Posted Image

Title: From Root to Tip

Prompt & Summary: We're still in the pre-season seven hiatus, and someone (I think Mikki?) dared me in chat to write about Brienne being a shampoo girl at a hair place and Jaime pitching a tent; she asked for it here, so here ya go. Banner is shameless and may never load, my apologies either way.

Jaime’s good hand flirted with the sleek, silvery door handle as long as Tyrion’s hold on his sleeve would allow, as they walked towards the front counter.

“Do grow up, brother,” Tyrion quietly grit through his smile back in Jaime’s direction, “Not every salon can handle Lannister locks, and this is your last chance.”

Jaime snorted his response under thick lashings of lank and greasy hair, then blinked under a sudden wash of white light in his attempt to better hear Oberyn Martell, famed stylist turned proprietor, greet Tyrion so warmly.

“And our other Mister Lannister, back so soon,” Oberyn said to Jaime with a twinkle in his eye. “If you are here to see Brienne, I am afraid she is with an even more demanding client.”

Jaime’s mouth twisted at the thought of the unfortunate shampoo girl and his first unkind words to her, born of impulse and the shock of seeing such a tall, frazzled looking thing in a high-end Martell salon. Her hair had been a pale bird’s nest illuminated by unforgiving fluorescents as she hovered over him with an ugly furrow between her brows and what had looked to be pity in her eyes. His first appointment, Jaime had demanded her qualifications, barked a humorless laugh, and walked straight out the door.

His second appointment had been a sheer embarrassment, one Jaime had abruptly ended after a thorough combing-through, just before the first drop of water could touch his burnished crown, and Jaime highly doubted that he looked to be – then or now -- as Tyrion had dubbed him, the hottest hobo in King’s Landing.

“You’ve seen her,” Jaime said, feeling suddenly and inexplicably protective of the girl with a hack-job of a haircut, too short to cover an inch of her speckled neck and did nothing for those overlbue eyes. “Why don’t you help her? Teach her, I don’t know, about conditioner, mousse… anything?”

Oberyn laughed loudly, causing Jaime to step forward and Tyrion to take hold of his sleeve to restrain and convince him to comply. From his seat, Jaime watched Oberyn walk back to the washing area, to Brienne who was dutifully detangling a muscled man’s long braid. He glowered to watch her kneel to the ground for the length of it, gently her fingers and a wide-toothed comb through thick tresses without incident. Finally, Brienne allowed the salon chair to lower to a more suitable height and began loading the mass of black hair into the sink.

By the time Jaime was lead back to the sinks, he couldn’t tell if the soft sheen over Brienne’s forehead was sweat or overspray from the faucet. He found that the question bothered him, even more than the small twitches of the shampoo girl’s face, as she tried to remain impassive while prepping him for a good comb and wash. His fists tightened in anticipation under the long, plastic smock he now wore to protect his clothing. Vaguely, Jaime wondered if small talk might spare him, this time.

“Tyrion told me that you’re the best at… shampooing,” he ventured and gained nothing in return.

He found the silence was worse, almost as much as the overlarge fingers that began to tenderly work his scalp, though not as bad as when she moved out of his line of sight. Briefly, he tried to catch a vision of them together, their distorted reflection in the polished metal slats of the ceiling, before Brienne gently directed his gaze downward. Without his permission, Jaime’s eyes drifted shut.

“I didn’t come back because he made me, you know. Last time, I didn’t mean to… I… I didn’t intend to be such a dick.”

Jaime cringed at his fumbling words, unused to giving apologies and even more so to the impulse behind it, the inexplicable need to explain himself to the awkward and often-blushing stranger with the dutiful touch, as soft as it was strong. The sensations undid Jaime, little by little, until Brienne’s hands and sterilized comb coaxed another sigh from his lips, working him from the tips of his hair, up to the roots, then back down..

Gods, that feels good, he thought, and then struggled to have another thought, any at all.

Brienne hummed softly, taking advantage of Jaime’s unexpected compliance to carefully guide her injured client backward until his head rested safely within the confines of the sink, his neck safely cradled on the curved sill. The nails of Jaime’s left-hand bit into the top of his thigh at the familiar hiss of water, like the striking of a match. He tried to take heart in the fact that they had scarcely come this far last time.

At the memory of last time, the familiar feel of Brienne’s careful hands over him, the barest sound escaped Jaime’s lips, but Brienne heard and responded immediately, gently. Jaime allowed a soft curse to fall from his lips, barely audible over the water that rushed just under his head. He felt warmth suffuse his cheeks, the heat of the misting spray as it cooled, deflected from the sleek basin to cling to his dangling tresses. His blood sang to hear Brienne’s voice for what he realized was the first time, filled with worry.

“Too hot?” she asked.

“No,” Jaime moaned in frustration, as it happened again, far worse than before. He hadn’t been able to resist opening his eyes, seeing the broad-faced, broad-lipped, shampoo girl scouring him with her blue eyes and fingers deep in his hair. Just as it had before, and every dream since, Jaime’s cock stirred anew and strained painfully against the inside of his jeans, valiantly struggling to pitch a sizeable tent under his plastic smock.

“I can….” Brienne began to suggest, relinquishing one hand from under Jaime’s head to reach for the tap and end the wash.

“It’s not you, it’s me!” Jaime blurted in a panic. His eyes slammed shut in a vain attempt to shield his vulnerable and senseless senses from the innocence he saw in Brienne, that she tried so hard to hide. He heard a small feminine gasp from somewhere above him, and could not be sure if it came from Brienne, who he imagined and cringed to think had heard those cheap words from, now, one man too many. Just as easily, it could have been the tiny blonde stylist about six feet to their west, still fawning and cooing over the dothraki peacock in her chair.

But the next sound, Jaime knew, was Brienne’s. A sigh that almost sounded like a smile, making him shudder to have it so close to his ear, before there was a squirt of shampoo and Brienne began washing his hair in earnest. Unseen to Jaime and knowing so, Brienne did smile as she took for herself the surprisingly skittish man in her chair. She reminded herself what a good client Tyrion Lannister was, how well he often spoke of his brother, and had confided was having a bit of a difficult time getting acclimated to his injury.

As she considered all things, Brienne resolved to give this other Mister Lannister a good, thorough washing, all else water under the bridge. “It’s only hair, Mister Lannister,” she soothed him, then further lathered, rinsed, and repeated the process.
Edited by GumTree, May 29 2017, 11:36 PM.

Mikki
Member Avatar
ChillLord
I love that title and I LOVE this!

Mikki
Member Avatar
ChillLord
Gummers, you have to use a link that ends in .gif or .jpg for your photoset to upload. You're using the email link

DanyelN
Member Avatar
Mutton Cutter
YAY you fixed the Dragonstone banner!!!! This is too cute and funny Gum, excellent job!

Bad Direwolf Mutt
Member Avatar
Mutton Cutter
YAY!!! TEH BANNER SHOWED UP!!! AND YAY PRE-JUNE JAB FIC. Jaime is just being so adorbs in his panic while Brienne is so cute giving him another chance. hdhfhjdjskdkdjdnfn

justme
Member Avatar
Winner!
Oh Gummers, that was Dragonstone!
Panicky Jaime and Brienne with the magic touch :D
Lovely banner!

DanyelN
Member Avatar
Mutton Cutter
so one night as chat was winding down and only Gum and I were left in the room Gum offered to tell me a bedtime story; I thought I needed to share.

I can tell you a quick story, if you'd like?

K. Here's the quick and dirty version of Cinderboner. (making this shit up as I go along, bear with me.)

Once upon a time there was a beautiful golden prince and his twin, who was married to Prince Oberyn in Dorne.

The Prince was worried for his twin, for their father, the King, was quite pissed.

"What do you mean no children?" demanded the King. Princess Cersei said nothing. Prince Oberyn could only smile. He said, "She means we do not wish to have any. Together."

Wrong answer, btw.

The King was quite displeased. The Dornish Prince was quite unbothered. "She is my wife. Am I to force her?"

The golden prince clenched his teeth in hatred of the situation because he loved his beautiful twin very much. They had no other siblings. No mother. And she had lost interest in him.

The Princess reminded the King that her brother, Prince Jaime, was the heir. She did not mention how she felt the prince had slighted her in not bowing to her every whim. But he must suffer.

King Tywin agreed. He would not see his line die and informed the Prince that he was going to marry an eligible maiden by the end of the next moon. They would hold a ball.

The Prince did not want this. He did not want to agree to this. But duty and family and a broken heart had him grudgingly agree and give Oberyn the stink eye.

So, word went out through the land that beautiful Prince Jaime was to have a ball in his honor and this time ALL eligible maidens must attend.

Now, on the NORTH side of the Kingdom

There lived the widow Stark who terribly missed her husband. Lord Neddard had died of a waxy ear or something had died.

The Ball was for all eligible maidens and Sansa so wanted to go. Arya just wanted to see the large castle. And though she would not admit it, Catelyn knew that their ward, Brienne, secretly loved such things. Catelyn pitied the ugly child without a mother, whose father raised her only to die prior to being able to remarry, they were a minor house.

Although she knew Brienne too shy, too homely, all right too ugly to really fit the ball, she decided that the girl would go. After all, she saw herself as a proud mother, and what type of lady would keep a grieving child home while the other children dressed up pretty and danced? Nah, Brienne's ass was going.

Starks don't play that overtly nasty shit.

So, Brienne reluctantly goes to the ball, if only to chaperone Arya. Sansa has plans to dance with the prince all evening. She wants to marry a beautiful golden lion. So, uh, y'all go do what you want, imma dance with this hunk

The night of the ball, it was a flurry of colorful dresses. Prince Jaime was miserable but determined to do his duty. He knew his duty to his house. It was boring.

He danced with almost every maiden it seemed. Even a bug-eyed red-head blushing maid who was taken aback at how "old" he looked when she appeared to be about fourteen.

"I am not old," Prince Jaime scoffed to himself in secret. There was still time for him to find love!

The Prince stepped out for some fresh air.

What was this, the Prince spied? A blushing flower? Well, a very, very, tall tall sunflower. Who was searching in vain for perhaps her lost pet? Crawling on her hands and knees around the garden. "Halt, you, what are you doing there!"

Brienne whirled around, annoyed to be yelled at because come the fuck on! She was in the dark. The dress was as good as it would get. She wasn't bothering anyone, let alone some lovely prince with her ugly looks. Why was this dick bothering her?

The abridged version is they fought.

But alas. Or hooray, neither had a sword.

Neither could come to blows and muss the clothing of another person obviously having a night as miserable as the other. The Prince huffed, but an idea came over him. Perhaps he did not have to go back.

"Come, sweetling, the music's still playing, may I have this dance?"

Brienne was flustered at this strange lord glowing golden in the moonlight. "Why don't you go find the Prince?" she asked with a roll of her eyes. The man was pretty enough. Oh, but definitely a man, those shoulders! That jaw!

And Prince Jaime, though he did not know it, was becoming quite taken. Yes, those shoulders of hers, but those eyes! And that sliver of pale, moonlit leg from a most unfortunate slit in her gown.

As though drawn together like the moon pulls the tide, they began to dance. At first, they clasped hands, wondering if they might tussle after all, throw the other down, wrestle as was not appropriate. But soon, the music and moment overcame them and the strains of music on the night air wound around them

Slowly, the Prince's smile faded. Softly, the lady gasped. The Prince could not believe it. He had a hard-on for this strange woman!
His lips parted, perhaps to apologize, to explain or question, but the bushes parted with the kingsguard. They had found a small brunette intruder! And also, the King was piiiiissed his son was missing for so long.

"Let go of her!" yelled Brienne to the guards, rushing towards Arya and leaving the Prince feeling cold and exposed.

With one word from the Prince, the guards relented, instead of apprehending the odd blonde thing that had so... so visibly aroused their Prince's attentions.

With a flaming face and stuttered apology, Brienne dragged Arya off and ran. The stunned guards looked at the Prince.

His dick was huge, for one thing.

It was funny, for another.

Some thought he was gay. Some were amazed that thing could arouse him.

But mostly they wondered what in the hell they were going to tell King Tywin.

Ah, as it turned out, the King was not too displeased.

He prevented the ball from being a disaster, but apparently his son had been... interested in a maiden. A very ... stupid maiden. Perhaps one that could be molded. For she did not recognize the Prince and did not take advantage of him -- as though a woman could b/c olden times.

"You have chosen your bride" the King declared. The Prince wanted to rail against this, to deny it! But even the sweetest thoughts of the sweetest princesses hadn't evoked the reaction of his mystery maiden. She had to be, he knew, who else could blush like that?

He would never admit it, but the Prince could not remember the last time he had gotten a boner.

The King would never admit it, but his spies could confirm it had been several years.

So, a proclamation went out whomever could make the Prince rise to the occasion without touch would be his new bride.

Jaime thought it was the stupidest thing he'd ever heard but was smart enough not to say that aloud.

He sulked in humiliation as the royal handlers carried him in a wheel house and on cushions, door to door, house to house, greeting all maidens.

Alas, Jaime Junior was having none of it.

"Little traitor," the Prince hissed, "get on with it." For he knew cocks could not determine love.

Lady Stark had assumed that Brienne had spent the night crying in the garden, so when she learned that the Prince was seeking a very, very tall blonde (and Arya was there to say no, this shit happened,) she was amazed.

But enough was enough. She'd entertained fantasies of Sansa marrying a Lannister, that was bad enough as their honor was suspect -- she knew Sansa would decline eventually though.

But this cock-raising business? No.

And poor Brienne! How could she possibly be the cock-raising maiden? This had to be a farce. And so Catelyn came to Brienne and told her the truth

Brienne sat in her small room as Lady Stark explained what type of people the Lannisters were, that the rude blonde she'd met and had held her so tight before startling them both was the Prince. Boners do not mean love and Brienne was forbidden from presenting herself.

Brienne laughed, thinking it a jest at first. She had felt the Prince's... business but tried to convince herself otherwise. She wasn't interested in him! And surely the Prince wasn't interested in her! Who could ever be? Her dear lady had gone mad.

But Lady Stark explained to the dear sweet girl that her blush said otherwise. The Prince seemed to wilt like his cock with each home wherein he looked for anyone with "the most beautiful blue eyes I've ever seen."

Lannisters lie. Hopefully, Tywin's heir will never fuck. And they will die out

Brienne did not protest at first when Catelyn locked her chamber door. She'd danced with the Prince. Who wanted her. who thought her eyes -- Tarth blue eyes -- lovely. Imagine that.

Prince Jaime and Varys, in full lavender garb and perfume knock on the Stark's door. The Prince sighed.

His ass hurt from that cushion. His eyes were tired. This was stupid. But line a water rod, his cock began to stir

At first, he was horrified to see it in the direction of Lady Stark, who had opened the door! But then he realized that no, it was not her. His maiden must be here!

Determined to put an end to this shit, one way or another, the Prince leapt up, past the woman shrieking about indecency. Past the even-more-buy-eyed redhead

He knew that house was fucked up

And straight into the little brunette child that had given his guards so much trouble. "You!" Arya cried

"You did this! You... you... heartbreaking... pervert!"

Frustrated, Arya dragged the Prince deep within the house and pointed to a locked door. "You go apologize to Brienne!"

Varys inclined his head at the Lady Stark who claimed to only have two daughters, no one else in the house.

Jaime, whose cock was hard enough to perhaps rival valaryian steel, whose head throbbed with ache (though not nearly as pleasant,) wasted no time in unsheathing his real metal sword and doing away with the door

They could buy another, after all.

And there she was. The damn stubborn, willful, ugly, beautiful-eyed maiden from the ball! Sitting in a bed, twisting her hands, blushing furiously. "Y-you!" she yelled. "You," Jaime murmured in surprise, his cock in full BEEPBEEPBEPPLOVEFOUND mode.

"I've been looking all over for you."

It took time for the Prince to explain how he'd never felt this way before, in heart and in cock. How she must be the one. And, even if she were not, Varys is a snitch and Tywin would be coming down, so please can she come with him? It could be a tea party? You don't like tea? Okay, uh, horse riding?

You can bring Arya, but I'm not leaving without you.

By a miracle, Brienne uncertainly relented. Which is good because I don't have the energy to tell the tale of how King Tywin would send the guards otherwise.

The Prince returned with fanfare and his Brienne. Brienne was her name, he now knew, and he proclaimed to the King this is the woman he would marry.

Tywin thought about backing out because by the gods, what a large woman

But he saw the look in his son's eye. The wideness of Brienne's hips. the flush to her skin, and had on very, very good authority that it appeared to at least be puppy love.

Well, fine, he could work with that. Wed them, bed them, and from the way it looked to him, he wouldn't have to assist. Just set them up a nice habitat like lovesick hamsters.

The wedding was beautiful. The Prince was in love, he found. And unwilling to let his bride out of his sight. They had a special "sleeve" made for the event to keep his cock grounded

Until the wedding night. when they exchanged the sweetest of kisses, echoing their earlier vows. And then fucked long and hard and deep into the night. The sex was almost as good as their encompassing love. Which would only grow and grow.

The end.

Bad Direwolf Mutt
Member Avatar
Mutton Cutter
I DIED OMG HAHAHAHAHHA

Quinn
Member Avatar
Director of HYPE
I...I don't even know what this IS exactly, but it's most certainly one of the best things ever in the history of ever.

Posted Image

Mikki
Member Avatar
ChillLord
The best part is that Ned died of waxy ear!!

justme
Member Avatar
Winner!
OMG..it is glorious!!

justme
Member Avatar
Winner!
Right...so here's the short short version of the "house remodeling" chat fic we did moons ago..

Jaime's fixing up an old house he bought. Brienne is his neighbor. He's doing the renovations alone while taking a sabbatical from the family business. She's mightily annoyed because he starts hammering and saw-ing early in the day, although she does enjoy seeing him outside, working..and it's a real hot summer, so there's a lot of topless home renovating going on. Tool belt, jeans sitting low on his hips..the works.

All the other neighborhood ladies are thirsty af for Jaime and he keeps ignoring them. Brienne being all neighborly brings over lemonade. He only takes Brienne's lemonade because she's not flirting at all, she's more "it's 104 degrees outside, drink up before you faint!" and "I want my glass back later!". Jaime's like "Of course. Wouldn't want your Burger Khal glass collection miss its prime exhibit". (They got pics of old knights on them, come on!). He decides that he likes her.

Brienne's done the remodeling and fixing on her own house a few years ago, so she appreciates the work he's putting in. Jaime is having trouble moving some lumber by himself and she helps him out and while actually remembers to return the glass, the damn pic on the thing comes off as he's cleaning it and all that combined means he considers that he owes her a debt. Pentoshi Takeout.

Brienne thinks he's only returning her glassware but it's food, by candlelight. In her house he sees a great tile pattern that she did herself that he really likes and wants her to help him do it for his place as well. He manages to get her to help him with his remodeling. He also manages to convince her to give him "the tour"..and whaddaya know? Their houses have the same blueprint. He realizes that he'll be able to see into her bedroom from his and of course that means that brienne can see into his bedroom as well....which is Dragonstone because he's decided he wants her. Time for put-on-a-show jaime to come out and play. He does the whole "look at me only wearing a towel around my hips while i'm still dripping water from my shower" routine and she pulls down her shades in embarrassment.
So he calls her and tries to phone sex her and she has no idea what's going on, all he hears through his open window is the sound of glass smashing....glass no 2 = kaput. Not to be deterred, Jaime continues with the phone sexing, low voice, asking "So, you pulled down your shade, what are you wearing?". And Brienne's all "Jeans and a shirt, why? will i need to wear special protection when i come over to help later?", to which Jaime replies "I will provide the protection. And wear it" and she's only answering "Okay, see ya later then, neighbor."

So the phone sex thing obviously doesn't work...later when they're working together on the house, jaime pretends to have thrown out his back and conveniently has some ointment that needs to be rubbed in, his reasoning is "I can't trust those other women. They just... want to have their wicked way with me. Not neighborly at all. At least I know your mind's not in the gutter. Now come along, be a good neighbor." However, clueless Brienne doesn't do sexy massages, only rub-rub-rub-there you're done, feel better? It's still enough for an awkward boner, though. So he excuses himself and goes to his bedroom that faces brienne's bedroom...and since he just runs off and she thinks they're done for the day, goes home, upstairs and sees into his bedroom..where he's taking care of..things.

He sees her seeing him and bam eye-contact = solo arrival in happytown. Brienne is confused and mortified, and since Brienne is having this weird mixture of confusion, being intrigued and mortification going on, she opts for total avoiding come the next day. But Jaime doesn't let her. And he comes clean about all the things he did to get her to notice him and date him and that she didn't understand..didn't understand cuz every guy in her life has ever just been joking (boo Hyle, boo Ronnet). Jaime gets upset and implores her that he's telling the truth, and she wants to believe him, but Brienne's had bad experiences, y'all. Hyle hung out while she did her reno when she bought her house wanting to move in with her cause he is a scumbag mooch like that but he left her halfway finished, that dick. He left when she said she wasn't ready to live together, after all he wasn't gonna benefit so why put in the work? The Dragonstone tiles in the bathroom was the first thing brienne did all by herself post breakup. She learned to do everything on her own, having to redo most of Hyle's stuff, because he did a half ass job anyway; never used a mechanic's level, just did things the way they 'looked' right and shit. Dumbass hyle still occasionally whenever he bumps into brienne tells her she should pay him for all the good work he did on her run down house.

He even eventually gives her an invoice claiming he bought a bunch of shit for the redo and drops it by one day and sees Jaime hanging out and doing stuff. And Jaime's, after hearing the whole tale, like "no fucking way, my brother is a lawyer". He and Hyle have 'words'. There's a punch. Hyle down for the count. And he's like "I'll sue you!" and again jaime be like "No fucking way, I told you, my brother is a lawyer. Now get your ass off my lawn before you make you make even the weeds wilt". Meanwhile, Brienne overhears Hyle threatening Jaime and jumps in, telling Hyle what's what. Jaime just lights up when she defends him. Hyle's all sneering and tells her she is an idiot because he would have been good for her and Jaime is like "I am better for her now GTFO!". Then he kisses her, right out in the open and she lets him, because she does believe him now and he's defending her and shit. Hyle freaks out and drives his car through Jaime's front yard. Jaime's like "I'll get you for this, mf" and Brienne's all "I got this" and goes over and kicks Hunt in his cunt. And Jaime grins "That's my girl!" and tells her "if i ever piss you off, give me the chance to apologize before you prevent us from ever having kids". They live happily ever after, rebuilding and making things, like an annex between the two houses...and banging like bunnies.

THE END

Mikki
Member Avatar
ChillLord
That's stunning.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · I Wrote Something! · Next Topic »
Add Reply