web
analytics
It Will Always Be Yours
Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Add Reply
BlackFlashlight's art :D; Artsy art by me
Topic Started: May 23 2017, 05:02 PM (3,498 Views)
BlackFlashlight
Member Avatar
Almost a Beauty
Hi! I decided to throw some of my art here. That's really not much but I hope you'll enjoy :D. I'm feeling inspired lately so here we go:

Posted Image
here's a bigger version link
So I drew this a month or so ago but I thought I'd color it so I didn't post it earlier, I will get to that soon anyway but there's a lineart for now :). I will probably post it on my tumblr when I'm done. The fight is my favorite scene in the book actually, weird I know, not the bath, not the bear pit but this one. It's written so well, it's sexier than any sex scene in the books haha (we all know they're not hot at all) :p. Anyway I know some things don't make sense, Jaime is not bald and stuff. I struggle a lot with which versions of them I prefer so they're usually a mix of both. I always go for the freckles on Brienne's face because they're just adorable but I didn't want them to be so sharp so I'll add them when I'll color the lineart.

Posted Image
bigger version link
I left the stickers just because I love dots haha. Here we have a perfect example of how I don't know which version of them I prefer. Nik is my Jaime can't help it. With Gwen I miss the freckers and she is just too pretty and not young enough (I don't mean she's old, she's just not 18 haha) but I like to draw Gwen's scar, idk. This is just a random non-existent scene of course.

I have more sketches but I don't know if it's interesting enough to post. If you have some ideas you want to see on paper (or screen) but you are not into drawing and you like my style tell me! I love how creative you are with ideas and I will gladly draw them! Don't be afraid to give me constructive criticism I love it. Thanks for reading. Next updates will be more colorful I promise. :sapphire:
Edited by BlackFlashlight, May 23 2017, 05:04 PM.
offline profile quote Top

WackyGoofball
Member Avatar
Fookin' Sellsword
Always post everything!

Those are really cool! :)
online profile quote Top

Mikki
Member Avatar
ChillLord
Dragonstone.

Bad Direwolf Mutt
Member Avatar
Goldenhand
DragonstoneNESS!!! 😍😍😍

CTippy
Member Avatar
Cock Merchant
Oh, you started posting! Keep 'em coming! :D

justme
Member Avatar
Winner!
G.orgeous! <3
And I second what Wacky and CTippy said: Always post and keep them coming.

BlackFlashlight
Member Avatar
Almost a Beauty
So I couldn't sleep last night.

Every time I read about Brienne's eyes I can't imagine them. What does beautiful mean? How does an ugly person with beautiful eyes look? Ugh how I wish GRRM could print out her image straight from his brain! I don't know where my obsession came from but I might be beating Jaime to this one xD. :sapphire: :sapphire: Hm maybe not. I was working on a small comic and I just couldn't draw eyes beautiful enough. So I decided to sit down and draw one eye. Just one Brienne enough eye. Then came the other and the rest of her face so it might be a little uneven. I wonder if I should color it I hope it won't ruin the drawing. :unsure: (also no matter how many times I tried to scan it it always ended up a bit wrinkled so I'm sorry for some stubborn shadows I couldn't fix.)

Posted Image
really detailed version

WackyGoofball
Member Avatar
Fookin' Sellsword
That is lovely! :)
online profile quote Top

Mikki
Member Avatar
ChillLord
Gorgeous work.

LizzieSiddal
Member Avatar
Shipper
I LOVE that Brienne. Those freckles! :wub: And I am also fascinated by the challenge of drawing an ugly person with gorgeous eyes :laugh: It's mostly why I was super behind Gwen being cast when most people were (perhaps rightly) complaining she was too pretty: she had the height AND the eyes, you know? Big, innocent, striking eyes. They are the only part of her that is visibly vulnerable.

BlackFlashlight
Member Avatar
Almost a Beauty
Thanks! That's so kind of you to take time and comment, all of you <3. And Lizzie I love drawing freckles, I only have like 4 on my nose but I treasure them so much. You are totally right, Gwen is perfect for the role.

Odo
Shipper
Wow, well done. It takes real talent to capture character in a drawing, but you've smashed it.

suile gorma
Member Avatar
Almost a Beauty
Fabulous work Blackflashlight. I could definately picture Brienne looking like that and I love your book fight scene :wub: :wub:

CTippy
Member Avatar
Cock Merchant
Shit, I saw the drawing when you posted it and told myself I would leave a comment, but of course I forgot! I really wanted to let you know that, as others have already said, you have done a great job! I think her eyes are just perfect, even with no colour. :)

BlackFlashlight
Member Avatar
Almost a Beauty
Finally I have something in color. I decided to go with show versions of them mainly because I wanted to draw Nik's nose. It's magical.
Some of you have probably seen this one in the "Silver" thread. I'm posting it here because it doesn't go with today's theme.
I hope you like it. If I messed up don't be hesitant to tell me. Here it is on my DeviantArt :lannister: :tarth: :pinkdress:
I didn't give Brienne a plate because I was lazy :P. And I'm always gonna draw freckers I luuv them.

Posted Image

Mikki
Member Avatar
ChillLord
Stunning.

BlackFlashlight
Member Avatar
Almost a Beauty
yay thanks Mikki :D

CTippy
Member Avatar
Cock Merchant
I LOVE IT, wonderful job! :D

WackyGoofball
Member Avatar
Fookin' Sellsword
Wonderful work!!! 😗
online profile quote Top

BlackFlashlight
Member Avatar
Almost a Beauty
I'm glad you liked it Chiara. Thanks for the watch on dA. I'm watching you too ;). And I'm happy you enjoyed it as well Wacky!
Posted Image
this one is on my dA too

CTippy
Member Avatar
Cock Merchant
Aaww this is so sweet! And also so sad :'(

BlackFlashlight
Member Avatar
Almost a Beauty
Focus on the sweet part ;) She's alive in my head haha.

BlackFlashlight
Member Avatar
Almost a Beauty
Being sick leaves you really little to do so why not draw a little fluff. :snow: :snow: :snow:
I put this one on my art tumblr I think I should upload more on my tumblr. I'm gonna do it.
Drawing is so much fun when you think about the fact you're making progress every time you practice.
There is a reference I had in mind somewhere on the internet, I tried to google it. I saw it some time ago on tumblr I think.
Posted Image

Mikki
Member Avatar
ChillLord
Stunning.

WackyGoofball
Member Avatar
Fookin' Sellsword
So pretty! :)
online profile quote Top

LadyCarmenSandiego
Member Avatar
Dreamer of you
Wow, you are so talented. This picture is so fluffy and cute. Very well done!
online profile quote Top

BlackFlashlight
Member Avatar
Almost a Beauty
Thanks I'm so happy someone actually enjoys my art enough to comment! It really makes me wanna keep going. :fist: :wub:

CTippy
Member Avatar
Cock Merchant
This is so cute and well-done, I love it!! <3

december13
Member Avatar
Loyalty Fucker
Blacky, I tumblred it! :wub:

BlackFlashlight
Member Avatar
Almost a Beauty
Yay, thank you D! :blueheart: <3

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · I Drew Something! · Next Topic »
Add Reply