web
analytics
It Will Always Be Yours
Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Add Reply
"I Try to Understand" YouTube channel
Topic Started: Oct 9 2017, 08:02 PM (365 Views)
Violet
Cock Merchant
If you're a YouTube junkie, like I am, you may find this amusing. Or even if not, you may find this amusing. It's a recent viewer of Game of Thrones, who just started watching with season 7, episode 3. And after completing season 7, he's having youtubers pick the next episode he watches. Here's his first commentary:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=nPjetpPcv4o

Part of the reason I like him is that his nickname for Jaime is "Handsome Man in Armor." His nickname for Brienne is "Tall Woman."

It's not a bad way to fill in the time, to hear his thoughts and observations, as a newer viewer.

But one of the observations that I love that he makes -- once he starts watching random episodes of earlier seasons, he notes how much characters have changed, and it throws him off. BUt the characters he finds most consistent -- the Lannisters. He gets them. And I find that interesting.

Or maybe I just like the idea that the Lannisters aren't bending to the plot, but that the plot is maybe bending to them.

Anywa, if you're looking for content to help pass this hiatus, this may be worth a view.
offline profile quote Top

Marion
Kingsguard
This sounds hilarious and just up my street, but your video is not showing up, Viola.
Is it this one?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nPjetpPcv4o

Violet
Cock Merchant
Yes, that's it! Thank you for tracking it down.

After he finished off season 7, one of the next episodes he covered was the one in which Jaime lost his hand. He's done 4, I think, outside of season 7, so that was one of the first ones.

Lullaby
Shipper
I've already watched all the videos and he's hilarious :laugh:

He hadn't noticed that Jaime had one hand until he watched the episode where they chopped his hand off.
Plus he's giving nicknames to all the characters and he's watching the entire serie in completely random order so he doesn't have a clue why certain things are happening :laugh:

BluHamster
Member Avatar
Almost a Knight
He watches 1x1 right after 7x7 and so he thinks that Viserys is Rhaegar, which makes sense because he looks the same. It's pretty funny.

Violet
Cock Merchant
Lullaby
Oct 10 2017, 06:45 AM
I've already watched all the videos and he's hilarious :laugh:

He hadn't noticed that Jaime had one hand until he watched the episode where they chopped his hand off.
Plus he's giving nicknames to all the characters and he's watching the entire serie in completely random order so he doesn't have a clue why certain things are happening :laugh:

Isn't that crazy? The moment where Jaime took off his gold hand in S7E3 -- he didn't notice that there was no hand underneath the golden glove.

BluHamster
Oct 10 2017, 10:56 AM
He watches 1x1 right after 7x7 and so he thinks that Viserys is Rhaegar, which makes sense because he looks the same. It's pretty funny.

I know! I wanted to correct him -- no, buddy, that's two different guys!

I'm really curious to see what he picks up about Jaime and Brienne's relationship. I like that he's a blank slate. I want to see his takes on Dany as a person.

And the nicknames crack me up. He uses the full nickname each time he addresses them. I like that Euron will forever be "Confident Guy."

I also like that he said he liked Jaime. Errr, Handsome Man in Armor.

I also thought it interesting he saw as much sparks between Jon and Missandei as he did Jon and Dany.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · General Show Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply