web
analytics
It Will Always Be Yours
Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Add Reply
Season 8 - Spoilers, Discussion, and Speculation; For general discussion. Discussion of unconfirmed stuff goes in the unconfirmed thread.
Topic Started: Mar 13 2017, 10:05 AM (137,037 Views)
Mikki
Member Avatar
ChillLord
I will move this into it's own subforum at some point, but since we have a bit of S8 info, I wanted to start a thread.

So Dave Hill is writing E1.
E2 Cogman.
E3-6 D&D.

So...does that mean S8E2 is the big JB wedding since it's Cogman? :)
offline profile quote Top

Andi
Member Avatar
Goldenhand
Let's say Lads' leaks are almost completely true, Jaime starts riding to north alone in his last scene...assuming that Brienne and Podrick also started riding to north shortly before he leaves -Lads didn't say anything about Brienne and Podrick in the finale, but let's say they leave KL after the Dragonpit meeting- how would you expect JB plot in season 8 to progress, roughly?

EP1: Jaime catches Brienne and Podrick somewhere...but where? Harrenhal? Riverrun again? They would be casual and formal at first, because if Lads' leaks are true, nothing happens between them in season 7. Perhaps they understand that they love each other, but nothing more. So, I doubt that he would catch her and start kissing her. I assume that their relationship will develop gradually, just like in season 3...will this be JB road adventure 2.0?

EP2: Do you think they will meet Eddie Fishpants? He has an unfinished business with Jaime. Some think that Blackfish is not dead, he can be involved too. What if Jaime, Brienne and Podrick will warn and defend these people in Riverlands area? This way Jaime could reconcile with Tullys. Will there be some wights already in that area? Can the NK resurrect all dead people once he crosses the wall, even if he is not close?

EP3: My guess is that JB can start getting intimate in this episode. Perhaps an almost-dead situation? Or Jaime does something heroic? Do they somehow lose Podrick and are alone for some time? Does Jaime know that Cersei lost the baby, if the pregnancy plot is true too? For some reason I don't expect them to have sex so soon, unless there is a time jump...but even if there will be a time jump, do you think it would happen before they arrive in WF? I expect Bran-Jaime encounter, so I think they should go to WF.

EP4: Let's say they arrive in WF in this episode...Bran-Jaime?...Tyrion-Jaime if he is there? How would Arya react to Jaime, especially if she learned that Jaime crippled Bran? Of course, assuming that Arya is there. Do you think it's possible for Jaime and Brienne to consider marriage at this point? Honestly I doubt it, because who thinks about getting married in the middle of a big war, while the zombies are eating horses outside the castle walls?

EP5: If this is the big war episode, do you think Jaime or Brienne can die in this episode? I can't see how, unless there was a time jump and JB sex/marriage before. I strongly believe that if one or both die, it won't be before they get married/have sex, I would bet anything on this. Is it possible that Cersei goes to north, either as a mad queen or a mad zombie queen, perhaps with an army "improved" by Qyburn and attacks WF? Can this be the time that "the Lannister army goes to north", with Cersei? Will there be a Jaime-Brienne-Cersei-the Mountain showdown in this episode...possibly involving Sandor, Arya or Tyrion as well?

EP6: If Cersei is still alive but she never went to north, can that showdown be in the finale, in KL, after they go back to south? But what do you think Cersei would do in previous episodes, if she survives season 7 as Lads said and never leaves KL? Will the NK fly to KL with his ice dragon early in the season? Will Cersei and-or the NK burn KL? There are visions showing Daenerys in the Trident, and also showing the Red Keep burnt, abandoned and covered with snow. Who will burn it? The NK? Will Cersei the mad queen become the NK's servant, and if there is something like that what would be the implications in the finale?

I currently think that Lads' leaks are true, I try to base the outline of season 8 on that assumption. But if you don't believe Lads' leaks, how do you think things will develop instead?
Edited by Andi, Mar 28 2017, 03:22 PM.

Currawong
Tent Pitcher
Interesting thoughts Andi. Alas, even if I assume that most of Lads' spoilers are correct, I find it much too hard to speculate on possible S8 developments until we have seen S7.

My only thoughts about J/B for S8 tend to run against many J/B fans' hopes, because think it's quite likely that we won't get a sex scene between them at all! D&D have done that with every other romance - Jon/Ygritte, Sam/Gilly, Robb/Talisa (even J/C!), not to mention all the other extraneous sex scenes - so I wonder whether in terms of 'the' love story of the series, they will do the unexpected and simply give us a few kisses and intimate moments, then end with them alive and together, the future before them. TBH I'd be quite happy with that :)
online profile quote Top

Ashes
Red Leatherer
I always thought that they wouldn't actually show a sex scene but have it in the end a child that either Tyrion or someone hints greatly at his parentage being of Saphires and Lion thus greatly suggesting that there was intimacy unseen between Jaime and Brienne. It's always been my prediction though.

zuzu's petals
Dragon Charger
No.

Unacceptable.

I need bodice ripping (so to speak), total nudity, loving embraces, heated kisses, and full-on banging. I also need it to last a really long time, and I need there to be afterglow and afterglow conversation.

These are just my needs.

(for Jaime and Brienne)

:p

Cerenna of Highgarden
Member Avatar
Cock Merchant
zuzu's petals
Mar 28 2017, 03:35 PM
No.

Unacceptable.

I need bodice ripping (so to speak), total nudity, loving embraces, heated kisses, and full-on banging. I also need it to last a really long time, and I need there to be afterglow and afterglow conversation.

These are just my needs.

(for Jaime and Brienne)

I would love one too, but I have a feeling they'll be saving the sex scene for Jonaerys Wallbanger Downer... :ermm: :-/

Aerest
Member Avatar
HYPEkeeper
The way they portrayed J/C sex there needs to be at least one J/B sex scene that's going to feel completely different.

QueenBri
Maiden Saver
zuzu's petals
Mar 28 2017, 03:35 PM
No.

Unacceptable.

These are just my needs.

(for Jaime and Brienne)

I'd be pissed off if they don't tbh. I don't expect anything in the books, but in a show that isn't exactly frightened to show people shagging left, right and centre, I'm not a huge fan of them making J/B the ONLY couple that don't get it on on-screen. If it is THE romance of the show, I'm sorry guys, I want bells on it. I think it'd be really problematic for them not to show a sex scene that involves a woman who's considered ugly too. God knows Gwen isn't, but Brienne is considered to be. If they're going to show Sam's first time when it serves no real purpose, then why not Brienne's when it's going to serve a major purpose, i.e. she's probably going to fall pregnant with the heir to the throne's child. It's especially important if you subscribe to the 'Lightbringer = a child' theory.

Aside from anything else, the Maid of Tarth losing her virginity is as important as Jaime losing his hand. If they're married and it's a consummation, that's the moment that Brienne becomes Lady Lannister. If Cersei's already dead, it's potentially when she becomes the Queen to Jaime's King. It's a rebirth of sorts.

So, to summarise, SEX IS IMPORTANT, PEOPLE! :p

Entropic Girl Reporter
Member Avatar
Tent Pitcher
I think they're heading to Winterfell. Jaime has to cross paths with Bran again.
Edited by Entropic Girl Reporter, Mar 28 2017, 07:36 PM.

Quinn
Member Avatar
Director of HYPE
EGR, I agree.

I also think there will be a sex scene, for the purposes you all lay out, but also because Jaime in his arc HAS to have sex with someone other than Cersei. He's not going to be celibate, confirmed by his dismissal from the KG on the show. His role as Lord Lannister MUST include the production of an heir, so there are only two endgame options for Jaime. Death or Leadership.

Obviously, he isn't going to bang or marry anyone other than Brienne. Neither books nor show. I do think it's maybe 15% possible that the show won't actually film the big sex scene, but I feel that the odds are certainly in favor of seeing it on screen.

NamelessPasserby
Couture Armorer
Posted Image
Posted Image

fooking confirmed. :woot:

koops
Member Avatar
Fookin' Sellsword
So... Interesting that Mark Gatiss might be in two episodes of S8 from the sound of things. I am honestly very curious as to what a S8 Cersei, all by her lonesome in KL, will look like.

Ashes
Red Leatherer
I always thought that it would a big reveal at the beginning of S8 that Brienne and Jaime had married on their way North but who knows.

Quinn
Member Avatar
Director of HYPE
Refresher on the two things we know so far:

1) Probable filming in Andalucia/Seville

2) Number of episodes confirmed as SIX. (thanks for the heads-up Aerest!)

Erin
Member Avatar
Oathkeeper
Link

Quote:

The HBO star series, "Game of Thrones", wants to return to Seville to record the eighth and final season of fiction. The production company contacted the Junta de AndalucĂ­a on June 19 to formally request its intention to record in the spring of 2018 in two locations where scenes of the seventh season have already been filmed, which has not yet been released: In the Royal Atarazanas and the ancient Roman city of Italica.

As Viva Sevilla advanced, nearby sources of the shoot emphasized that the producers of the series got in touch with the secretary general of Culture, Eduardo Tamarit, to transfer formally their plans of shooting. Plans considered "essential" to be able to continue the plot. The problem is that the rehabilitation of this historic monument in Seville is scheduled in March 2018, but the producers of " Game of Thrones " stressed that if it is not possible to shoot in Atarazanas, it would not record in the set of Italica in Santiponce, filming all scenes in Northern Ireland.

Culture will value the request of Game of Thrones and will try to square the filming of the series with the rehabilitation works of the old medieval shipyards. And is that the Ministry will combine all possible efforts to make the shooting takes place, since after the previous visits from HBO fiction to Seville, the visits received have increased considerably.

koops
Member Avatar
Fookin' Sellsword
Ok, so this is interesting. If they were meant to film KL in winter (because winter must come south at some point), even a mild, southern winter, they would have wanted to film in Spain in winter. The fact that they intend to shoot in spring makes me think there might be some literal meaning to "A Dream of Spring", i.e. they might be filming the aftermath here?

I also don't think that filming in spring necessarily means 2019 release date. They finished filming S7 in February/March 2017 for a July release, so that's 5 months in between. If they film in, say, April 2018, that might push them to a September/October release.

ETA: And it's also interesting that they want the Dragonpit again. I doubt (hope) that this hints to a reinstatement of the Targaryen rule and the pit becoming the dragons' Westerosi pad. But I wonder what else they might use it for. Unless it's a flashback of sorts.
Edited by koops, Jun 20 2017, 12:13 PM.

koops
Member Avatar
Fookin' Sellsword
So... speculation time! What episode do you think J/B will become canon/consummate their relationship? And do you think both are going to happen in the same episode or there will be different stages?

QueenBri
Maiden Saver
Totally depends on how you stand on the whole 'political marriage' thing, I think. It just makes sense to me that they'd tie the knot either on the way north or when they first arrive at Winterfell, and then proceed to use it as a means to shield their feelings for one another. I can totally see them finding themselves in close proximity to one another again, and then being frustrating idiots and STILL holding back. Jaime puts her innocence on a pedestal somewhat, and Brienne will probably be extremely self-conscious about how she's going to compare with Cersei. I am starting to think that a life or death situation is probably going to be the catalyst for them banging, so perhaps in the aftermath of a battle maybe? Say after Winterfell falls? With the breakneck pace of things that could be as early as Ep 2 or 3 IMO.

So, a really hot near kiss at the end of S7, perhaps followed by an awkward peck if they tie the knot after he leaves Cersei and they do plump for the political marriage. Early S8 is them dancing around each other until the tension breaks, and then everything happens at once so that the stakes are upped before the big battle in the latter part of the season.

Andi
Member Avatar
Goldenhand
I started to think that we may watch the jealousy plot in season 8, because if the leaks are correct Tormund will probably go back to WF after the wall falls and WW enter the realm, and Jaime will be on his way to WF, possibly with Brienne.

I always thought that Jaime would meet Hyle in their LSH adventure in the books if he was still alive too, and I think he will be jealous seeing that he wants Brienne and it can trigger things for him in the books. Well there is no easier way for someone to realize his feelings and act on them quickly than jealousy, this plot is always used in romantic stories to start things between platonic lovers.

In the show not only Tormund plays Hyle, but also people like the funny interactions of BT and would enjoy an odd and funny jealousy plot there. And there are some parallels, like an event between Thor -Tormund- and Freyr -Jaime- in Norse mythology...they have a fight and Thor wins the fight because he is physically the strongest God, but he says that Freyr was the strongest opponent he has seen. The bear pit in season 3 is also an interesting parallel in the show, Jaime took Brienne from the bear, coming and saving her in the last minute...well the bear is Tormund now.

My point is that in the show they may become an item only after they reach WF and after the jealousy plot, so if they will have a road adventure before that in which they start getting intimate, it may not be before episode 3 or 4.
Edited by Andi, Jun 30 2017, 12:59 PM.

zuzu's petals
Dragon Charger
OK, very wild and baseless speculation time.

I have this feeling that at the end of this season, Cersei is going to find out Jaime is with Brienne (or that he's specifically gone after Brienne, perhaps even already married her) and she's going to send the Mountain to kill him/them. Along that line, maybe Brienne and Jaime have an enormous confrontation with him (and then perhaps Sandor kills him with fire) and Brienne is knocked out or really injured or something and Jaime, thinking she's dead or dying, finally blurts out "I love you." (I just think we're going to get something practically identical to Beauty and the Beast). But of course she's not dead, and now that the cat's out of the bag, they'll have the Bang That Was Promised, thereby consummating their marriage officially. They promise that whatever comes their way during the upcoming battle, they die together (callback to Bronn's line).

They go into the Battle for Dawn as bad-asses with their two swords, kicking WW butt, but at some point in looks like they're going to be defeated, because they've both lost their swords in the fight, and they huddle together like it's the end, but Pod saves them both at the last minute, also kicking some WW butt (training your squire pays off, YAY). Then when Jaime and Brienne are King and Queen, they knight him. :)

Very specific, but I could see it going down like that.
Edited by zuzu's petals, Jun 30 2017, 01:36 PM.

Entropic Girl Reporter
Member Avatar
Tent Pitcher
I really don't think they'll try to do a jealousy thing w/Tormund. I mean...he might do a split second reaction all his own, but the reason Hyle is interesting for jealousy purposes is that Brienne actually liked him once. He's the garbage version of Jaime.

With Tormund he's just so clearly on his own in this thing and there is absolutely nothing coming from Brienne and never was.

But for some reason I don't think that D&D are going to play that angle too hard. I don't think they're desperate, and it'd make Brienne a joke, if they tried to go beyond a quick reaction shot from Tormund.

Besides I'm hoping Tormund finds love with Alys.

koops
Member Avatar
Fookin' Sellsword
I too don't think there will be time/space for a jealousy plot. A one-sided crush from Tormund isn't going to amount to serious jealousy drama, it's mostly meant to be funny. And I think that last season might be more on the darker side of things and there won't be an atmosphere to have very humorous moments.

I think there might be at most an exchange between Jaime and Tormund where Jaime marks his territory, so to speak, because Brienne is bothered. But I could even kind of see Jaime to be so caught up with all that's going on and with Brienne that he doesn't even notice that Tormund has the hots for her if someone doesn't point it out. And that could be humorous too, like that little chibi drawing I've seen floating around of J/B doing their thing and Tormund standing in the background with a rose in his hand, crying. LOL.

Anyway, back to the consummation topic. I find it very hard to predict when it will happen, although given the length of the season I wouldn't be surprised if it happened in episode 2 or 3 already. But I do overall agree that there's going to be some really dangerous situation that most likely will push them to confess and consummate, marriage or no marriage. In my head at the moment, I have this idea of Brienne putting herself in some dangerous situation to protect Jaime (because, again, it's her turn) and him getting pissed off at her for it once she comes back alive and from there the confession comes. I would be VERY surprised if it all came from some chilled downtime in between battles or something. I wouldn't mind if it did. That could be something different and unexpected. But I think these two are too restrained for that.

Mikki
Member Avatar
ChillLord
zuzu's petals
Jun 30 2017, 01:34 PM

I have this feeling that at the end of this season, Cersei is going to find out Jaime is with Brienne (or that he's specifically gone after Brienne, perhaps even already married her) and she's going to send the Mountain to kill him/them. Along that line, maybe Brienne and Jaime have an enormous confrontation with him (and then perhaps Sandor kills him with fire) and Brienne is knocked out or really injured or something and Jaime, thinking she's dead or dying, finally blurts out "I love you." (I just think we're going to get something practically identical to Beauty and the Beast). But of course she's not dead, and now that the cat's out of the bag, they'll have the Bang That Was Promised, thereby consummating their marriage officially. They promise that whatever comes their way during the upcoming battle, they die together (callback to Bronn's line).

They go into the Battle for Dawn as bad-asses with their two swords, kicking WW butt, but at some point in looks like they're going to be defeated, because they've both lost their swords in the fight, and they huddle together like it's the end, but Pod saves them both at the last minute, also kicking some WW butt (training your squire pays off, YAY). Then when Jaime and Brienne are King and Queen, they knight him. :)

I want this like I want cake.

Andi
Member Avatar
Goldenhand
koops
Jun 30 2017, 01:52 PM
I too don't think there will be time/space for a jealousy plot. A one-sided crush from Tormund isn't going to amount to serious jealousy drama, it's mostly meant to be funny. And I think that last season might be more on the darker side of things and there won't be an atmosphere to have very humorous moments.

Not sure about humor in season 8 but what I meant by jealousy plot is not really a long or angsty plot, I was thinking more like Jaime understands that he doesn't want Brienne to be with another man and that he wouldn't be able to able to stand it...it would take only two scenes, really, somebody mentioning how the strong wildling had a crush on her, or Tormund telling Jaime how hot she is, without knowing Jaime's feelings...and Jaime punches him, he hits Jaime back and so on, Tormund would beat him now because Jaime is a one handed man, so Brienne has to stop the fight. In wildling traditions, when Tormund wins a fight he normally gets the girl but here Brienne chooses the less strong one because she is not a bear. ;) In the end Jaime confesses that he couldn't stand the idea of another man touching her, something like that.

Well I wrote a short fanfiction here, you guys are infecting me. :D

Olive
Bath Steamer
QueenBri
Jun 30 2017, 11:51 AM
So, a really hot near kiss at the end of S7, perhaps followed by an awkward peck if they tie the knot after he leaves Cersei and they do plump for the political marriage.
I've been wondering...if they do end up marrying in the S7 finale, it might not be shown on-screen! I think it's going to be one of those bombs that drop near the very end of the episode when Cersei receives word, or when someone refers to Brienne by her new name (as she commands the Lannister army north, of course lol), and we're left with the cliffhanger of "WHAT, JB GOT MARRIED? HOW? WHEN?" Those blanks will be filled in by early next season, and then we might get that whole 'dancing around each other as man and wife' thing because, while the marriage was political, the feelings between them are real and overwhelming.

QueenBri
Maiden Saver
Olive
Jun 30 2017, 04:11 PM
QueenBri
So, a really hot near kiss at the end of S7, perhaps followed by an awkward peck if they tie the knot after he leaves Cersei and they do plump for the political marriage.
I've been wondering...if they do end up marrying in the S7 finale, it might not be shown on-screen! I think it's going to be one of those bombs that drop near the very end of the episode when Cersei receives word, or when someone refers to Brienne by her new name (as she commands the Lannister army north, of course lol), and we're left with the cliffhanger of "WHAT, JB GOT MARRIED? HOW? WHEN?" Those blanks will be filled in by early next season, and then we might get that whole 'dancing around each other as man and wife' thing because, while the marriage was political, the feelings between them are real and overwhelming.
I do think it's possible, but OH GOD I'd be gutted if we don't actually get to see it. Like really gutted. I'm curious about what their wedding would look like tbh. They've both been brought up as followers of the Faith of the Seven, but I think it's fairly obvious that the Old Gods are having a hand in bringing them together. I do lean towards a weirwood wedding, purely because of the association of not being able to tell a lie in front of a heart tree, and the fact that would be an oath neither of them would have any intention of breaking. Not sure if that means they'll hang on until Winterfell, but there is a heart tree in the Kingswood. In actual fact, the sooner they marry, the safer they both are in terms of the political angle. Well, except for Cersei going batshit.

Speaking of Cersei finding out about Jaime marrying Brienne, if she does make through S7 alive, I wonder if that's when Tarth is going to come into play. Getting Euron to raze the place as a stand-in for whatever fAegon has done in the books might make sense. To be fair, there's nothing stopping him taking the island himself, especially if he's already destabilised Meereen etc in the East. Tarth is hugely important for trade between and East and West, and he's enough of a maniac to want to rule over large swathes of both continents.

Olive
Bath Steamer
QueenBri
Jun 30 2017, 04:38 PM
Olive
QueenBri
I do think it's possible, but OH GOD I'd be gutted if we don't actually get to see it. Like really gutted. I'm curious about what their wedding would look like tbh. They've both been brought up as followers of the Faith of the Seven, but I think it's fairly obvious that the Old Gods are having a hand in bringing them together. I do lean towards a weirwood wedding, purely because of the association of not being able to tell a lie in front of a heart tree, and the fact that would be an oath neither of them would have any intention of breaking. Not sure if that means they'll hang on until Winterfell, but there is a heart tree in the Kingswood. In actual fact, the sooner they marry, the safer they both are in terms of the political angle. Well, except for Cersei going batshit.

Speaking of Cersei finding out about Jaime marrying Brienne, if she does make through S7 alive, I wonder if that's when Tarth is going to come into play. Getting Euron to raze the place as a stand-in for whatever fAegon has done in the books might make sense. To be fair, there's nothing stopping him taking the island himself, especially if he's already destabilised Meereen etc in the East. Tarth is hugely important for trade between and East and West, and he's enough of a maniac to want to rule over large swathes of both continents.
I would be upset, too, because I've always envisioned seeing a JB wedding unfold onscreen. However, it would be the first time that a couple gets married and it's not shown -- which again separates JB from the rest of the pact, and might mark for a better outcome (every other couple who married onscreen had awful endings).

Tarth is still a question mark for me; your theory sounds reasonable, though!

koops
Member Avatar
Fookin' Sellsword
Olive
QueenBri

I've been thinking about this exact scenario for weeks now. I could totally see it. They might have whatever reunion they have end in some ambiguous fashion but one that doesn't get noticed by casual viewers at all (like, not with these exact words of course, but just to give an idea, someone/Jaime saying "I have a plan") and then the bomb gets dropped at the very end of the episode.

And I don't know whether they would do a flashback later to show/explain what happened. Because I also feel like the tactical wedding would be the perfect setting for an awkward and simultaneously charged-with-undertones first kiss. So... yeah. I don't know. I'm still not sure there will be a marriage in S7 because nothing so far seems to provide evidence for this theory, But nothing provides evidence against it either, so... who knows!
Edited by koops, Jun 30 2017, 04:56 PM.

QueenBri
Maiden Saver
Something is going on with Oathkeeper at the end of S7. That promo where it was being sharpened hints at that, and then there's Gwen saying that Brienne will be keeping her oath to Sansa in unexpected ways. I doubt it's as simple as her using her sword against someone, so either it and Widow's Wail feature in a wedding ceremony, or she and Jaime end up swearing their swords to each other, which is tantamount to wedding vows anyway as it's essentially a promise to keep each other safe.

The thing for me that makes a wedding likely to have already happened going into S8 is that then Sansa can't command Brienne to execute Jaime. That has to be a concern for both of them as they head North. By going to Winterfell, Jaime would be walking into a viper's nest full of people who despise him. We've been discussing in the other thread that for all of their talk about being on opposing sides, they don't see each other as enemies, and they can't bring themselves to fight each other even if they're duty bound to do so. Being tied to each other through marriage ends that dilemma for them, as neither Sansa, nor Cersei can insist that they kill they other without suggesting they act dishonourably. It's a safeguard for both of them.

If we see a flashback of Rhaegar and Lyanna in the first episode, I'll be even more convinced that's where we're going. I think Oathkeeper is far more important than Longclaw, and we're still yet to see why. We all suspect it has something to do with J/B's relationship being an integral part of endgame, so I guess an off-screen wedding seems a wrong-headed move to me, as it's a humongous step forward in 'the' romance of the show. I'm actually starting to wonder if maybe they'll make it to the Isle of Faces and marry there, actually mirroring Lyanna and Rhaegar. Perhaps that's where he catches up to her? Tying the knot in the Riverlands, the place where they first met, seems rather neat in a narrative sense too. It leaves S8 open for honest conversations, declarations of love, fighting together and banging.
Edited by QueenBri, Jun 30 2017, 06:29 PM.

zuzu's petals
Dragon Charger
Mikki
Jun 30 2017, 02:32 PM
zuzu's petals
Jun 30 2017, 01:34 PM

I want this like I want cake.
Heh. Well good news: there is some textual evidence for it. There's that dream that Bran had about Arya and Sansa, with someone armoured like Jaime and someone who could be the Hound, and the dark shadow of Ser Robert Strong hovering over all of them. That's probably going to come into play somehow (in the books anyway). Plus, Frankengregor has yet to have a real purpose, so he's due.

Then of course there's Brienne's line about failing to protect the one you love and who wants to die defending a Lannister, and Jaime's line about dying in the arms of the woman he loves, and the wedding imagery, and the Beauty and the Beast imagery, and the fact that Brienne's training Podrick at sword fighting but he hasn't actually been put to the test yet, and the mysterious, extraneous "I can't knight you" line. It's all a rich tapestry that we could put together any number of ways. :D

4 users reading this topic (4 Guests and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Season 8 · Next Topic »
Add Reply