web
analytics
It Will Always Be Yours
Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Add Reply
Olympics - Winter 2018
Topic Started: Dec 5 2017, 07:36 PM (147 Views)
Mikki
Member Avatar
ChillLord
Hahahhahaha, PUTIN. HAHAHHAHHA.

Just to add that while I fully believe the Russian Federation has a full doping system, I appreciate that the IOC has a system for clean athletes to still compete, but under a “prove you’re clean” rather than “you’re out if you’re dirty” system. The clean athletes have a clear path to compete.
Edited by Mikki, Dec 5 2017, 07:36 PM.
online profile quote Top

december13
Member Avatar
Dragon Charger
Ouch! That's evil, Mikki.

Whatever my personal feelings towards Putin may be, what IOC did was a complete shit move! As far as I can tell, nothing was proven but because "they know" they decided to punish all the athletes from one country.
Political move through and through... Personally, I believe that the "best" fully doping system thrives in USA. For whatever reason, IOC never questions them, even though large number of athletes was, years later, proven to be doped at the time of their competitions. Stripped from medals? Yes, they were. But, somehow, no one ever decided to ban whole USA team for it... Double standards...

No matter what, sportsmen (and women) who use dope of any kind should be banned. I just wish for one year, One!, without doping scandals.
offline profile quote Top

Mikki
Member Avatar
ChillLord
The doping at Sochi was well-documented and I believe there was also a whsitleblower, but I stopped reading the articles a year ago when it all became clear that Russian doping was systematic, pervasive and endorsed by the Federation.
online profile quote Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Chat and Fun Stuff · Next Topic »
Add Reply