Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Knights of the Old Republic - The Movie Trilogy. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
  • Pages:
What was your favorite Star Wars Prequel?
Episode I: The Phantom Menace 5 (12.8%)
Episode II: Attack of the Clones 3 (7.7%)
Episode III: Revenge of the Sith 27 (69.2%)
All of them sucked... 4 (10.3%)
Total Votes: 39
The Best of the Prequel Trilogy; What was your favorite Star Wars Prequel
Topic Started: Aug 9 2007, 04:30 PM (2,723 Views)
Grevious
Member Avatar
Jedi Youngling
[ *  *  *  * ]
I'm a big Episode III fan...
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Tpiom
Member Avatar
Jedi Padawan
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Didn't like Episode II, and Episode III have some issues I can't deal with so the winner for me is the first one. Especially like the end of the movie!

Dan Loto
Member Avatar
Jedi Youngling
[ *  *  *  * ]
I would have to say that III is the best prequel work of art. IMO
My KotOR trilogy's site and forums:

Site: http://kotortrilogy.webs.com

Forum: http://z15.invisionfree.com/KotOR_Movie_Trilogy/index.php

Posted Image

My TOR account: http://www.swtor.com/community/member.php?u=1320

Sir Palamides
Member Avatar
Jedi Youngling
[ *  *  *  * ]
uh, I almost have to say, all of them sucked. I don't really like 'em. Big blockbusters with bad actors (beside Liam Neeson and Temuera Morrison) and annoying stories.
But I'd say EP1 IMO...

Posted Image
Click my signature to get to my KOTOR - The Movie Photobucket Album

Ravnas
Member Avatar
Jedi Youngling
[ *  *  *  * ]
I really would like to say the Revenge of the Sith is my Favorite... Star Wars Novel :P Lucas simply isn't a Good director, and talent such as Christopher Lee and Natalie Portman(Garden State ;) ) is wasted. So all of them sucked.
Greatest Idea Ever.
Quote:

A Captain Planet movie done in the dark, gritty, more-realistic style of the Dark Knight. With a romance subplot and "edgy" political undertones.

Sith Holocron
Member Avatar
Dark Side Artifact
[ *  *  *  * ]
I was close to choosing the "All of them sucked" option . . . but I chose Attack of the Clones because it has the best looking trooper outfits and a smokin' hot Natalie Portman in a bared mid-riff outfit.

Kind of shallow but what do you expect of a Dark Side Artifact? Now if I said I liked it because of the dialog, then I'd need to replace my batteries . . .
Keep up-to-date on the latest updates to the upcoming TSLRCM 1.8 in this thread!

Darth Bos Pity
Member Avatar
Jedi Padawan
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
I had to vote for Episode III, one word; Epic.
Posted Image

Jedi Striker
Jedi Youngling
[ *  *  *  * ]
III without a doubt, though all of them lacked dialogue.
Emotion, yet peace.
Ignorance, yet knowledge.
Passion, yet serenity.
Chaos, yet harmony.
Death, yet the Force.

Posted Image

JediKnight24
Member Avatar
Jedi Youngling
[ *  *  *  * ]
I kinda liked all of the prequels, although not as much as the original trilogy...anyway Eppy III is my favourite.
The Dark Knight Trilogy - Epic Retrospective

Tpiom
Member Avatar
Jedi Padawan
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
I think we've the winner already, and that's... *beeep* - sorry for my bad language.

JCarter426
Member Avatar
Jedi Knight
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
I'm tempted to say that all of them sucked, but Episode III reached the level of the Original Trilogy. Though I do have some issues with it, it was good enough.
It's the least of three evils.
Posted Image

Revan07
Unregistered

Revenge of the Sith is not only the best Prequel but its the best Star Wars movie out of all six, and also the best Movie of all time.

i found it more exciting than any other Star Wars or Non Star Wars film ever. it was emotionally the most powerfull of all six.

Revenge of the Sith=best movie of all time.
Quote Post Goto Top

Caboose2012
Member Avatar
Jedi Padawan
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
THEY ALL SUCK!!!
"Those who break laws are scum. And those who abandon their friends to follow the law... they're lower than scum!"-Kakashi

Revan 411
Member Avatar
Jedi Knight
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Revan07
Jul 6 2008, 12:40 AM
Revenge of the Sith is not only the best Prequel but its the best Star Wars movie out of all six, and also the best Movie of all time.

i found it more exciting than any other Star Wars or Non Star Wars film ever. it was emotionally the most powerfull of all six.

Revenge of the Sith=best movie of all time.

You haven't seen that many movies then, have you...

Now, while I like Episode II and Episode III, they just weren't as good as Episode V. I found that they have a lot of silly dialogue and Episode II had the worst idiotic love scenes.

Episode III was good, I liked the fail of the jedi part, but It wasn't as good as it should have been. I mean I would have made it like Scarface (:P) Anakin turns to the dark side, he go's crazy, and he fights with Obi-Wan, and Obi-Wan push's him in to a volcano pit.

As for the Mustafar duel, I like it. It was very good, but every time I watch that part, I get a feeling that all they were trying to do is make a build up to that part.

So, overall I like Episode III, as the best of the prequels.
Posted Image

Posted Image

Revan07
Unregistered

I have seen many movies.

You oftewn mention the matrix as your favs in other threads, well i haven't seen those and i hear they are just a showcase of special effects with no emotional depth or character development.
Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Star Wars Films · Next Topic »
Add Reply
  • Pages:

Old Republic theme created by g0b0ts of ZetaBoards Theme Zone