Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Knights of the Old Republic - The Movie Trilogy. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
  • Pages:
Jedi Consular, Guardian, or Sentinel?; and why?
Topic Started: Mar 14 2008, 07:53 PM (13,840 Views)
Lukey
Bantha Fodder
[ * ]
which one did you choose and why?

I've always chosen Jedi Guardian becuase its more action/ adventureous-based in my opinion
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

JCarter426
Member Avatar
Game Hacker
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Jedi Sentinel. Aside from the fact that choosing it ensures you have just enough VP and FP, Sentinels get the most skills, which are far more important in K2 than they were in K1.
Posted Image

JediKnight24
Member Avatar
Jedi Youngling
[ *  *  *  * ]
I almost always played a Guardian, as I like playing a more combat-inclined Jedi, but I also played a Sentinel once or twice to balance Guardian & Consular out.
The Dark Knight Trilogy - Epic Retrospective

Caboose2012
Member Avatar
Jedi Padawan
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Gurdian for me makes it easier.
"Those who break laws are scum. And those who abandon their friends to follow the law... they're lower than scum!"-Kakashi

Dan Loto
Member Avatar
Jedi Youngling
[ *  *  *  * ]
I think I've done all of them but Guardian was the most often.
My KotOR trilogy's site and forums:

Site: http://kotortrilogy.webs.com

Forum: http://z15.invisionfree.com/KotOR_Movie_Trilogy/index.php

Posted Image

My TOR account: http://www.swtor.com/community/member.php?u=1320

HK-47
Member Avatar
Jedi Padawan
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Consular of course. :rolleyes: They can use more force powers until the force-o-meter is empty. (That thing next to your lifepoints.)

Ctrl_Alt_Del
Member Avatar

Consular as well.

Skill points get useless after you've got more than you need or have T3 on your party.

And running around, crushing everything/everyone with your saber isn't really the Kotor spirit. Besides, how good are powers if they always fail when you choose a Guardian?
Posted Image

Xavious
Member Avatar
Midichlorian
[ *  * ]
I've played all the classes several times, and I really have no favorite. They all have their strengths in different areas, you just need to know how to use the class you pick.

Caboose2012
Member Avatar
Jedi Padawan
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
To me Gurdian is easy because of the strength.
"Those who break laws are scum. And those who abandon their friends to follow the law... they're lower than scum!"-Kakashi

delta62
Member Avatar
Jedi Youngling
[ *  *  *  * ]
i usually go for the high force points characters. Makes the game deeper that way

Jedi Striker
Jedi Youngling
[ *  *  *  * ]
Sentinel. It has good balance. All that needs to be said.
Emotion, yet peace.
Ignorance, yet knowledge.
Passion, yet serenity.
Chaos, yet harmony.
Death, yet the Force.

Posted Image

delta62
Member Avatar
Jedi Youngling
[ *  *  *  * ]
also just to throw it out there, i might do like a soldier until level 8 or so then do a consular to compliment it. Soldier has good vitals, attack and feats while the consular has high force and more powers (which actually work becuz they also have good willpower)

Jedi Striker
Jedi Youngling
[ *  *  *  * ]
delta62
Apr 6 2008, 09:00 PM
also just to throw it out there, i might do like a soldier until level 8 or so then do a consular to compliment it. Soldier has good vitals, attack and feats while the consular has high force and more powers (which actually work becuz they also have good willpower)

I did that once. You still have a good fighter and strong Force stats.
Emotion, yet peace.
Ignorance, yet knowledge.
Passion, yet serenity.
Chaos, yet harmony.
Death, yet the Force.

Posted Image

JCarter426
Member Avatar
Game Hacker
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Makes Taris a pain, though. Skills are more important earlier in the game, when you might not be able to kill everything with brute Force, and of course not having Persuade as a class skill really hurts.

And there aren't any feats to solve that problem like K2 has. I really hate K1's skill system... <_<
Posted Image

Ctrl_Alt_Del
Member Avatar

JCarter426
Apr 8 2008, 01:51 AM
And there aren't any feats to solve that problem like K2 has. I really hate K1's skill system... <_<

Skill system? Not counting the feats that will make any skills, class-skills, they're the same.
Posted Image

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Knights of the Old Republic · Next Topic »
Add Reply
  • Pages:

Old Republic theme created by g0b0ts of ZetaBoards Theme Zone