Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Knights of the Old Republic - The Movie Trilogy. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
  • Pages:
A Clone Apart; a cool fanfilm I found on youtube
Topic Started: Aug 25 2008, 12:44 AM (1,198 Views)
LukeDavis93
Member Avatar
Jedi Padawan
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
here is part 1: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RPUs38Dgmwk

the other parts are in the related videos
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Revan 411
Member Avatar
Jedi Knight
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Can you tell us who made these fan films?

(Always put credits of who made the fan films when sharing it to us.) ;)

Anyway, I just finished watching Part I, it was pretty good, for a BattleFront Machinima series.

Posted Image

Posted Image

LukeDavis93
Member Avatar
Jedi Padawan
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Revan 411
Aug 25 2008, 01:51 AM
Anyway, I just finished watching Part I, it was pretty good, for a BattleFront Machinima series.

it gets better in part 2

besides Kotor, Battlefront, and Jedi Academy are the best to makemachinamas out of. The Kotor movies, A Clone Apart, and the hilarious jedi Outcast/Academy re edited

Revan 411
Member Avatar
Jedi Knight
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Hmm... interesting development. The person who made this machinima series, got sued by a company known as Viacom. The own the rights to BattleFront series, and apparently the person got sued.

I hate Viacom...
Posted Image

Posted Image

LukeDavis93
Member Avatar
Jedi Padawan
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Revan 411
Oct 2 2008, 03:12 AM
Hmm... interesting development. The person who made this machinima series, got sued by a company known as Viacom. The own the rights to BattleFront series, and apparently the person got sued.

I hate Viacom...

but the lawsuit was dropped so episode 4 should come out

and yes i hate viacom aswell they removed my 15 second south park video, it was only 15 seconds and only 2 sentences and i didnt make any damn money off of it not to mention clone apart was non profit

and another thing why sue clone apart and let Halo's Red vs blue and Arby N The Chief go scot free :angry:

Caboose2012
Member Avatar
Jedi Padawan
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
cause Viacom doesn't own them and yeah viacom sucks taking away series that it owns I wanna see some South Park,and Kenan & Kel
"Those who break laws are scum. And those who abandon their friends to follow the law... they're lower than scum!"-Kakashi

HK-47
Member Avatar
Jedi Padawan
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Yeah...I really miss Kenan and Kel. Now that I said that I want to drink orange soda...

LukeDavis93
Member Avatar
Jedi Padawan
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Caboose2012
Oct 2 2008, 04:29 AM
and Kenan & Kel

where'd that come from?

Marcus22Khaar
Member Avatar
Jedi Youngling
[ *  *  *  * ]
It's cool and of course it's better the second part.
Posted Image

Irishguy27
Member Avatar
Jedi Youngling
[ *  *  *  * ]
It's right up there with Red vs Blue, in my opinion. Great creativity and awesome humor. I hope that they decide to make Episode 4...
Posted Image

Cimil
Midichlorian
[ *  * ]
So wait, I've tried to find out but it doesn't really make sense. Did they get sued for using battlefront or content? Or somerthing else. I'd like to know before me and my friends release our machinima
Posted Image

Tpiom
Member Avatar
Jedi Padawan
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Cimil
Nov 5 2008, 04:48 AM
So wait, I've tried to find out but it doesn't really make sense. Did they get sued for using battlefront or content? Or somerthing else. I'd like to know before me and my friends release our machinima

No, LucasArts only removed their videos from Youtube (Copyright Claim) but it's just to re-upload them again somewhere else. They didn't have to pay any fee or something - just videos removed.

LukeDavis93
Member Avatar
Jedi Padawan
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Since its cancelled someone should make their own continuation of the rest of the episodes

HK-47
Member Avatar
Jedi Padawan
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
That wouldn't be as good as the origionals, no I think it's just a dead web-series that we have to leave as it is.

mr_dad
Member Avatar
Jedi Youngling
[ *  *  *  * ]
I love this fan film. More funny than even the original movies.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Fan Films · Next Topic »
Add Reply
  • Pages:

Old Republic theme created by g0b0ts of ZetaBoards Theme Zone