Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Knights of the Old Republic - The Movie Trilogy. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
  • Pages:
Jedi Civil War
Topic Started: Jul 7 2010, 11:07 PM (4,346 Views)
hetro juleri
Member Avatar
Midichlorian
[ *  * ]
Another project I will soon be working on is set during the early years of the Jedi Civil War that KOTOR takes place during. I am currently trying to determine where to start (as far as the war is concerned).

As of yet, no title has been determined for the first part. I would expect each part to be about half-an-hour each.

The release date for Part 1 is set for next year sometime.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

hetro juleri
Member Avatar
Midichlorian
[ *  * ]
I am proud to announce a prologue to the Jedi Civil War series entitled "The Revanchists." It will set up the series. It will probbaly last 10-15 minutes.

It is set to begin production in August.

The Jedi Civil War Part 1 (untitled as of yet) has been pushed back due to this new development, but will still come out next year. "The Revanchists" is due next year.

kotorcommunity
Member Avatar
Bantha Fodder
[ * ]
Looking forward to seeing it. ;)
Visit my YouTube @ http://www.youtube.com/user/kotorcommunity

hetro juleri
Member Avatar
Midichlorian
[ *  * ]
You mean hearing. This whole production is audio. Kind of like The War of the Worlds in 1938 and The Lord of the Rings in 1981.

kotorcommunity
Member Avatar
Bantha Fodder
[ * ]
hetro juleri
Jul 14 2010, 03:18 AM
You mean hearing. This whole production is audio. Kind of like The War of the Worlds in 1938 and The Lord of the Rings in 1981.

Sorry, that's what I meant lol. :lol:

hetro juleri
Member Avatar
Midichlorian
[ *  * ]
It's okay. Forget about it. I'm sure most people aren't used to this sort of thing.

hetro juleri
Member Avatar
Midichlorian
[ *  * ]
I'm going to try to extend "The Revanchists" to 30 minutes. It will start pre-production at least next week, if not this weekend.

kotorcommunity
Member Avatar
Bantha Fodder
[ * ]
Good, you have me all hyped up!

hetro juleri
Member Avatar
Midichlorian
[ *  * ]
Pre-production has begun on "The Revanchists." Script writing to start soon.

Teaser announce trailer to come out next week.

hetro juleri
Member Avatar
Midichlorian
[ *  * ]
Here is the announce teaser for The Revanchists. It is narrated by Hetro Juleri.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F-K4iSTSnQ4

Story in progress for this as well.

In the near future, a video should be up on the background of Hetro Juleri. One on Ulon Qel-Droma should follow much later.

MasterCode
Member Avatar
Bantha Fodder
[ * ]
The music is way too loud. I could barely understand anything he said.
Posted Image

hetro juleri
Member Avatar
Midichlorian
[ *  * ]
The Jedi Civil War is set to be ? episodes in length. The Rise of Darth Nihilus is the first, followed by episodes set during battles mentioned during KOTOR.
I can confirm these episodes eventually:
The Rise of Darth Nihilus (3-parter)
Quest for the Star Forge (multiple parts)
Bombing of Telos IV (2-parter)
Capture of Darth Revan (2-parter)
Capture of Taris (2-parter)
Attack on Dantooine
War's End
Maybe Revanchists prequel. I doubt it, though.
Bounty hunter storyline.

hetro juleri
Member Avatar
Midichlorian
[ *  * ]
I can confirm the named episodes, however, others may be made if interest is there. If there are any other battles of the war, outside of those in or mentioned in KOTOR, that you would like stories for, tell me.

Also, does anyone know of any land vehicles during the KOTOR era? I really want to do an epic land battle sequence in this series! Maybe even a combination space and land battle.

Also, I have modified my post to include only those episodes confirmed.

Finally, Hetro Juleri (revealed in the recent clip alongside his apprentice Ulon Qel-Droma and in the Revanchists trailer) and Ulon will be key characters in the series.

Sith Holocron
Member Avatar
Dark Side Artifact
[ *  *  *  * ]
Topic reopened by request of original poster (OP)
Keep up-to-date on the latest updates to the upcoming TSLRCM 1.8 in this thread!

hetro juleri
Member Avatar
Midichlorian
[ *  * ]
Yes, this project has been revitalized due to the death of my KOTOR adaptation.

Those of you who are subscribed to me on Youtube may have noticed the announcement of a KOTOR project featuring Darth Nihilus, Hetro Juleri and Ulon Qel-Droma. It will be set just after the Battle of Malachor V and will feature the creation of Darth Nihilus!

Production will most likely start in May. Trailers and teasers over the summer. Hopefully it will wrap production this year.

The old projects may also happen; however, this project and The Revanchists will be melded together as one.

Hetro Juleri and Ulon Qel-Droma videos before the release!

Also, I will work on voicing existing characters again over time! I have begun game reviews on Youtube as well as my ongoing KOTOR music commentary.

Here's my channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/nihilusfan?feature=mhum#p/a

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Other Projects · Next Topic »
Add Reply
  • Pages:

Old Republic theme created by g0b0ts of ZetaBoards Theme Zone