Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Knights of the Old Republic - The Movie Trilogy. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
EPISODE 1 SPECIAL EDITION Tidbit
Topic Started: Feb 14 2012, 02:16 AM (1,597 Views)
Kaydon Sentry
Member Avatar
Jedi Master/ The Director
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
SPOILERRIFIC IS BACK!

"Spoilerrfic" here...Kaydon's alter ego when he wants to self promote and self leak! Haha

Anyway!!!

This just leaked from over at Kaydon Sentry Studios...

----

I have it from a good source that this person has sneaked a peak at a scene breakdown list for some of the additions to Episode I (the Special Edition) of the KOTOR Trilogy. It looks like we'll be getting a little more of Gadon Thek, as several shots are planned to be shot of Gadon and his right hand gal Zaedra watching the swoop race that Logan Starr participates in!

----

Exciting stuff! That's all from here for now. Stay tuned here for further updates!

Spoileriffic OUT!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Tpiom
Member Avatar
Jedi Padawan
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Oh, I remember him far too well...

...and I also remember Vadakin wanting to kill him off. It looks like he hasn't been successful.

The race itself doesn't need that much work. Although, a few reaction shots would really sell it more. Spoileriffic, try to figure out if the party members will also watch! ;)

Sith Holocron
Member Avatar
Dark Side Artifact
[ *  *  *  * ]
Tpiom
Feb 14 2012, 03:00 AM

Tpiom, don't you know that no one is ever truly dead in science fiction? (Heh)
Keep up-to-date on the latest updates to the upcoming TSLRCM 1.8 in this thread!

Kaydon Sentry
Member Avatar
Jedi Master/ The Director
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Spoilerrifc here! Shhh! Don't let Kaydon know I am into his account! I can't remember the password or username for my old one! haha. Oh, someone email that to Kaydon soon so I can post as my real self!

ANYWAY!

I have it on good word that indeed, Carth and Mission will be watching the race. Although as you recall, the swoop gangs don't like outsiders. So they'll be watching it hidden inside the Bek base on PPV! Or some sort of television/hologram contraption!

More soon :)

Spoilllerifffic OUT!!!

Vadakin
Member Avatar
Jedi Grand Master
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Kaydon Sentry
Feb 14 2012, 10:33 PM
Spoilerrifc here! Shhh! Don't let Kaydon know I am into his account! I can't remember the password or username for my old one! haha. Oh, someone email that to Kaydon soon so I can post as my real self!

ANYWAY!

I have it on good word that indeed, Carth and Mission will be watching the race. Although as you recall, the swoop gangs don't like outsiders. So they'll be watching it hidden inside the Bek base on PPV! Or some sort of television/hologram contraption!

More soon :)

Spoilllerifffic OUT!!!

It's a good thing Spoileriffic hasn't figured out that Kaydon is an Admin and can reset the Spoileriffic password.... :P

Also you'd think that the swoop races would be broadcast planet-wide, allowing people to view it pretty much anywhere...
Try Not. Do...Or Do Not. There Is No Try.
-Master Yoda
Posted Image

Darth Varkor
Unregistered

This sounds rather good, Kaydon. How is the SE going by the way? What have you done so far?
Quote Post Goto Top

Sith Holocron
Member Avatar
Dark Side Artifact
[ *  *  *  * ]
Is there any chance the the SE disc image can have chapter stops in it? It would make it easier when either resuming a play through or pointing out particular scenes to friends and family that may wish to see particular scene.
Keep up-to-date on the latest updates to the upcoming TSLRCM 1.8 in this thread!

TheStrickenMaverick

The swoop bike race sounds like it will be much improved upon. Maybe it could be portrayedas the Daytona 500 of Taris? Or maybe the Super Bowl of Taris. I would imagine that Tarisians take swoop bike racing very seriously. Unless they're all fans of Bendak Starkiller and watch the duels.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Episode I: A Familiar Path · Next Topic »
Add Reply

Old Republic theme created by g0b0ts of ZetaBoards Theme Zone