Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Add Reply
How to make Kaijudo proxies
Topic Started: Jul 6 2013, 04:26 PM (502 Views)
RedRaptor10
Member Avatar
Attack Raptor

0:00 - Adobe Photoshop
3:45 - Paint & Microsoft Word

The size of a Kaijudo card is about 2.5 inches x 3.5 inches.

Making the cards black and white is optional if you don't want to print in color. You'll use less ink by using the Maximum White setting in Photoshop or increasing the brightness and decreasing the contrast in Microsoft Word.

Code cards are perfect for using with proxies. Place the proxy on top of the code card and put both into a sleeve.

Of course if you want an easier method, just take a piece of paper and write down what the card does and put it into a sleeve.
Edited by RedRaptor10, Jul 7 2013, 01:13 PM.
RedRaptor10's Deck Garage
RedRaptor10's Youtube Channel
TCO Video Duels
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Sacramento Tzar
Member Avatar

Why not use a common that you don't need any more? At least that way it has the right back on it so that if you can see your cards through your sleeves (and with some of them you can) then it will look like a normal card.

Honestly, I prefer the easier method. It seems less like counterfeiting cards to me. The whole, print proxies to look as close to the real cars as possible has always struck me that way even in Magic.
Play and Promote Poorman's Format
Check out Tzar's Poorman Decklist.

Posted Image

Please use card tags when you post in the deck deposit. Using color tags just makes your deck harder to read and harder for people to give you feedback. Not to mention it makes it harder for newer players to see what types of decks are being played.

RedRaptor10
Member Avatar
Attack Raptor

Sacramento Tzar
Jul 6 2013, 09:27 PM
Why not use a common that you don't need any more? At least that way it has the right back on it so that if you can see your cards through your sleeves (and with some of them you can) then it will look like a normal card.

Honestly, I prefer the easier method. It seems less like counterfeiting cards to me. The whole, print proxies to look as close to the real cars as possible has always struck me that way even in Magic.
Yeah those are another option. I only have 24 code cards so I'm going to use Hydrobot Crabs and Rumbling Terrasaurs lol.
RedRaptor10's Deck Garage
RedRaptor10's Youtube Channel
TCO Video Duels

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Kaijudo Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply

Kaijudo Central is a fan community website and is not affiliated with Wizards of the Coast, LLC, Hasbro, Inc., or The Hub. Kaijudo: Rise/Clash of the Duel Masters, creatures, card art, and all other related images are owned by Wizards of the Coast and Hasbro. For more information about Kaijudo, please visit the official Wizards of the Coast website at www.kaijudo.com.
Hosted for free by ZetaBoards