All Things Kemmer
Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Robert Kemmer's Place. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
squirrel skinning devices; best
Topic Started: Jan 10 2013, 10:29 AM (3,591 Views)
cubahatchie curs
Top Dog!
my old hands do not have the grib, they use to. there are several squirrel skinnng devices on the mkt. haydel, donnie tyler, mr. squirrel, and knoots. anyone using any of these or do you have a better one ? how are they doing for you and what do all think would be best. i have seen a couple of home made that work. hate to wast money on something that does not work. any ideas? thanks,gene.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Randell
Weaned
Gene I clean my with catfish skinners

Tman
Member Avatar
Treeing Lay-ups
Gene I have a hunters helper that I use a lot . It's kinda what you like .Posted ImagePosted Image
Edited by Tman, Jan 10 2013, 02:26 PM.
Tman
Tom Lipe
Grenada Ms
Cell: 662-809-8276

Tman
Member Avatar
Treeing Lay-ups
I also have a koontz. It takes a little getting use to or you will pull a tail off. If I was gonna dress 20 squirrels today. I'd use the koontz. When I pull a tail off I use the Hunters Helper and a pair of catfish skinners
Tman
Tom Lipe
Grenada Ms
Cell: 662-809-8276

hill84
Treeing Easy Game
anyone tried these?
Attached to this post:
Attachments: squirrelskinner1.jpg (55.22 KB)
Nathan Hill
Dennis Ms

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Message Board · Next Topic »
Add Reply

Under Pressure created by sakuragi-kun of the Zetaboards Themezone