Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Find more about Weather in Lawrence, KS
Click for weather forecast

LJWorld.com Old Home Town

Welcome to Ljwdeserters. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.

At all times you should follow the ZetaBoard TOS.

If you are a guest or not logged in, you can and should post here: http://w11.zetaboards.com/LJWDeserters/forum/3879171/

If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Freedom
Topic Started: Oct 9 2013, 12:52 PM (1,402 Views)
liberty
Member Avatar
Janitor/Admin/Flunky
Welcome. This will be our board. Spam, threats and obscenity will not be tolerated. Opposing opinions are encouraged. Speak your mind without having losing your privacy. Start posting. Use a fake name. We don't want your money. We want your voice to be heard.

Edited by liberty, Oct 9 2013, 12:57 PM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

liberty
Member Avatar
Janitor/Admin/Flunky
I don't care if you are left, right, middle or extremist. Your voice should be heard without further compromising your privacy. Feel free to use your old name. I may not agree with what you say, but I'll be damned if I'll stand by and see you silenced so that newspaper and google can target ads at you for a penny per hit.

This BBS was set up quick, but it will get better.

JOIN NOW! It's free, it will always be free, I don't care if you have facebook, I don't care what you have and I don't care if you hate me. We had a great community, and we should not let them take it away.

Edited by liberty, Oct 9 2013, 05:51 PM.

little fuzzy
Member Avatar
Mildly Annoyed
I think Howard Beale said it best.

liberty, is the board name supposed to be Bootstrap?
Edited by little fuzzy, Oct 12 2013, 10:15 PM.

liberty
Member Avatar
Janitor/Admin/Flunky
Yeah, this is where we are going to put things regarding how the board is set up (or bootstrapped) as we work on it so everyone can watch and give their opinions. We should have some of the initial ideas regarding the framework of the forum here later today or tonight.

You posted some links on embedding video in another post. Would you please post a similar one in the media board, and I'll see if I can sticky it to the top.

Love that video, BTW. It really fits this forum because this board is here because it was my way, and now other people's way of protesting LJWs goofy name and facebook decision.

deec
Member Avatar

I thing there's a typo in the title. It says Bootstap. Don't know if you care or if it was intentional. I'm kind of one of those grammar and spelling freaks. If it's intentional, feel free to ignore this post.

shorttrees
No Avatar

deec
Oct 13 2013, 06:51 PM
I thing there's a typo in the title. It says Bootstap. Don't know if you care or if it was intentional. I'm kind of one of those grammar and spelling freaks. If it's intentional, feel free to ignore this post.
Right with you deec. It was one of the first things I noticed after logging in tonight.

I think it's worse being on the main page.

liberty
Member Avatar
Janitor/Admin/Flunky
LOL. Bad vision and leaning to type at 30 is my downfall.

thebcman
Member Avatar

liberty
Oct 20 2013, 02:06 PM
LOL. Bad vision and leaning to type at 30 is my downfall.
Try a better chair. It's hard to type when you are leaning :D

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Support · Next Topic »
Add Reply

Copyleft © 2013 LJWDeserters.com