Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Midnight Lounge. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Sarah's Stuff
Topic Started: Oct 30 2012, 04:20 PM (975 Views)
Valentino
Member Avatar
Phoenix Tamer
I've been designing for around 7+ years now and I've dipped into a variety of things; forum/website design and graphics, manipulations, signatures/avatars and more. I'll try to update this as I make more stuff, and I might take requests off and on too if anyone is interested :)

Anyway, here's some of my stuff! A lot of these are from requests or personal use =]
The links are just to cut down on size a bit and there's only 35 per post allowed, sorry =p

Manipulations: (mainly with zombifying people or editing faces/touch ups)
Spoiler: click to toggle

Signatures/Avatars: (made over a few years, no particular order of oldest/newest except towards the bottom)

Forum/Website Stuff:
Edited by Valentino, Oct 30 2012, 04:21 PM.
offline profile quote top

Enigma
Member Avatar
that fabled superhero

Nice work as always Sarah, you continue to impress me. Have you made a Thanksgiving oriented theme design yet?

Valentino
Member Avatar
Phoenix Tamer
Hmm, actually no but that'd be a neat idea =p And thanks ^_^

Enigma
Member Avatar
that fabled superhero

I was wondering why not, you've made one for about every other holiday already. You're welcome, just saying what's already true.

Valentino
Member Avatar
Phoenix Tamer
Hm... I guess it's because it's not really celebrated on forums much. People go out of their way to 'dress up' their forums for Halloween, Christmas, Valentine's Day even but I never really saw any do something for Thanksgiving xD

JayW
Time Traveler
Some really nice work there. Good job.

Valentino
Member Avatar
Phoenix Tamer
Thanks Jay!

Here's some new stuff... :up: Been playing around and experimenting a lot lately.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image
Edited by Valentino, Nov 15 2012, 09:03 PM.

Enigma
Member Avatar
that fabled superhero

Nice work Sarah. I see you've begun to transform over to using C4D effects. The Little Sister one is the best of this batch in my opinion, simply because the lighting, text and focal all fit together perfectly.

Valentino
Member Avatar
Phoenix Tamer
Thanks!! :)

I've used C4D effects in a lot of my works before, but just different kinds and on different settings. I usually used less bulky ones and put them on screen so they weren't really noticable and just added subtle effects. I'm enjoying working with these other C4D's though, something different finally haha.
Edited by Valentino, Nov 17 2012, 09:41 PM.

sara2
Unknown Hero
That is really good.I liked it too much .

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Art & Creative Writing · Next Topic »
Add Reply