Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Midnight Lounge. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Major Changes
Topic Started: Feb 15 2013, 01:47 PM (454 Views)
Enigma
Member Avatar
that fabled superhero

Alright,

So since a majority decided that ML needed to stay open, that's what we're going to do. There are going to be some major changes occurring over the course of the next week that should hopefully help to restore us to some of our former glory, with the help of each of you of course. Now some of the changes that are/will be occurring are:

- Entertainment sections are being downsized (This means everything that wasn't in the gaming or movies section is being merged into a single entertainment & media forum. This should hopefully fix the problem with how some of the sections look inactive. Sports Bar & Grill has also been moved here.)
- Polls & Quizzes has been made a sub-forum of The Breakroom
- Enlightened Discussion is now a sub-forum of The Lounge
- All custom user groups have been removed for the time being. (I'm thinking/planning a new sort of user group leveling system.)
- Themes are going to be disappearing. (I'm sorry if this upsets you; but, some of our things are old and outdated. Rasterize and Genesis Classic are the only two that have been removed so far.)
- I'm also going to be looking into getting a new, custom, more modern theme (PM me suggestions)
- New emoticons. (Old ones were boring me.)

This is just a temporary, makeshift list of what is happening or will be soon.
offline profile quote top

Byzantine
Member Avatar
Unknown Hero
Glad to see you guys are staying open! :)

Enigma
Member Avatar
that fabled superhero

Glad to hear people wanted it to remain open.

Bump
Member Avatar
Surgeon of Life
Yeah change is great

Enigma
Member Avatar
that fabled superhero

Indeed, it can be.

Bump
Member Avatar
Surgeon of Life
Any news on the custom skin?

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Forum Bulletins · Next Topic »
Add Reply