|Rules & ToS|
|Please read these Rules, Terms, and conditions carefully before accessing or using the MS-Equine Forum. By using the MS-Equine Forum and/or Website, you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions set forth below. If you do not wish to be bound by these terms and conditions, do not use the MS-Equine Forum and/or Website. For the purpose of this document, MS-Equine includes the forum, forum owner, forum administrators, forum moderators, and the ms-equine website.
1. Be nice, be respectful, and be polite. Remember to discuss ISSUES, not individuals. Don't ever name names unless what you're saying has been documented as fact in court or in print somewhere (bulletin boards don't count!) and you can back up your statements.
2. Disagreement and discussion are fine; flaming and personal attacks are not. Members are not expected to like everyone on this forum; however, common courtesy and respect ARE expected at ALL times. If you have a disagreement with another member, keep it OFF this forum. If you can't do that, you don't belong here.
3. NO spamming.
4. If a member of this forum asks you NOT to eMail or PM them, please respect their wishes. Harassment via the forum will NOT be tolerated. If you receive such a PM or eMail after you have asked the offending member not to contact you, please inform Admin or one of the moderators.
5. Religion and Politics. These tend to be hot button issues and are off limits on this forum. That said, if you'd like to ask for (or offer) prayers, that's OK. If you reference your faith in a discussion of how it helped you make a certain decision (i.e. euthanizing a pet), that's OK. If you would like to discuss your faith and personal beliefs in order to convert someone, this is NOT the place to do so. You may extend an invitation to someone to discuss these things privately (via eMail or some other method of your choosing); however, if the person declines your invitation, please accept their answer and move on.
TERMS OF SERVICE
1. Accepting the Terms
1.1. In order to use the MS-Equine forum, you must first agree to the Terms. By using the MS-Equine Forum, you implicitly accept the Terms.
2. Provision of MS-Equine Forum
2.1. You acknowledge and agree that the form and nature of the MS-Equine Forum which may change from time to time without prior notice to you.
2.2. You acknowledge and agree that MS-Equine may stop (permanently or temporarily) providing the forum to you or to users at the sole discretion of MS-Equine owner.
3. Use of the MS-Equine Forum
3.1. In order to access the forum, you are required to provide information about yourself (such as identification or contact details) as part of the registration process. You agree that any registration information you give will always be accurate, correct, and up-to-date.
3.2. You agree to use the MS-Equine Forum only for the purposes that are permitted by
(a) the Terms and
(b) any applicable law, regulation, or generally accepted practices or guidelines.
3.3. You agree not to access or attempt to access any of the content by any means other than through the interface that is provided to all members. You specifically agree not to access or attempt to access any of the content through any other means.
3.4. You agree that you will not engage in any activity that interferes with or disrupts MS-Equine.
3.5. You agree that you are solely responsible for:
(a) your account and any actions or posts made using your account, and
(b) any breach of your obligations under the Terms and
(c) the consequences of such posts and actions including any loss or damage which MS-Equine may suffer as a result of any such breach, and
3.6 You agree that MS-Equine has NO responsibility to you or any third party for your actions or statements.
4. Passwords and Account Security
4.1. You agree and understand that you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of passwords associated with any account you use to access the MS-Equine Forum.
4.2. Accordingly, you agree that you will be solely responsible for all activities that occur under your account.
4.3. If you become aware of any unauthorized use of your password or of your account, you agree to notify MS-Equine immediately at ms.equine@gMail.com.
4.4. MS-Equine reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to terminate or refuse your access to the MS-Equine Forum, or any portion thereof, without notice, if MS-Equine Administrators and/or Moderators believe that your conduct violates these Terms or applicable law or is harmful to the interests of MS-Equine or other users of the MS-Equine Forum.
4.5. You acknowledge and agree that if MS-Equine disables access to your account, you may be prevented from accessing the MS-Equine Forum, Services, your account details, or any files or other content which is contained in your account.
5. Exclusion of Warranties
5.1. You expressly understand and agree that your use of the MS-Equine and any information contained therein is at your sole risk.
5.2. In particular, MS-Equine does not represent or warrant that:
(a) Your use of MS-Equine will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or free from error.
(b) Any information obtained by you as a result of your use of MS-Equine will be accurate or reliable.
5.3. Any material or information obtained through the use of MS-Equine is done at your own discretion and risk; you are solely responsible for any damage to your computer system or other device or loss of data that results from the download of any such material.
5.4. No advice or information, whether oral or written, obtained by you through or from MS-Equine shall create any warranty.
6. Other Content
6.1. The MS-Equine Forum may include hyperlinks to other content/websites or forums. MS-Equine has no control over this content/websites or forums.
6.2. You acknowledge and agree that MS-Equine is not responsible for the availability of any resources advertised or linked on the MS-Equine forum, and does not endorse any products, content, websites or other materials.
6.3. You acknowledge and agree that MS-Equine is not responsible for the completeness, accuracy, or existence of any advertising, products, resources, or other materials on MS-Equine.
6.4 You acknowledge and agree that MS-Equine is not liable for any loss or damage which may be incurred by you as a result of the availability of any advertising, products, resources, or other materials on MS-Equine.
6.4. Reproduction in whole or in part of any posts, photographs, or other content contained on MS-Equine without prior written permission is prohibited.
7 Changes to the Terms
7.1. MS-Equine may modify these Terms at any time without specific notice to you, and such modifications shall be effective immediately upon posting of the modified Terms.
7.2. You understand and agree that if you use the MS-Equine after the date on which the Terms have changed; MS-Equine will treat your use as acceptance of the updated Terms.