Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Join us on:
We hope you enjoy your visit. You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board, ads are displayed, and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Horse Property 4 RENT or Sale
Topic Started: Wednesday, 9. March 2011, 08:35 (719 Views)
MustangStormy
Member Avatar

My farm there is up for lease again. Its a nice brick home on 25 acres with a 12 stall barn, pond and LUSH pasture! I will lease it out or sell it. Located 20 miles north of Mendenhall, 30 mins east of Jackson, 20 mins west of Forest on the Pelahatchie/Morton line. Let me know if you are interested, Thanks :)
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Deron Stamps

MustangStormy
Wednesday, 9. March 2011, 08:35
My farm there is up for lease again. Its a nice brick home on 25 acres with a 12 stall barn, pond and LUSH pasture! I will lease it out or sell it. Located 20 miles north of Mendenhall, 30 mins east of Jackson, 20 mins west of Forest on the Pelahatchie/Morton line. Let me know if you are interested, Thanks :)
want to rent property how much thanks :noWink
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

« Previous Topic · Horse Property / Land for Sale · Next Topic »
Add Reply

Use OpenDNS