Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Join us on:
We hope you enjoy your visit. You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board, ads are displayed, and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
beginner friendly gelding; 10yr old gelding
Topic Started: Thursday, 19. July 2012, 18:33 (409 Views)
CaitlinToten

Ridge is truly the best all around horse on the place! Tack him up english and you've got one nice hunter jumper. He always catches his leads. He can do training level dressage with a junior rider no problem! The more advanced the rider, he'll just step up to your level. Before I got him he was showing short stirrup and used in pony club as an eventing horse. He is great on trails too. I use him in beginner lessons with 5yr olds and younger on him by themselves in an arena. If I was still into fox hunting this would be my first pick on what horse I'd want to take out. Tack him up western and you've really got yourself a horse! Take him on barrels, poles, quads, stakes, arena race, buddy pick up, anything a playday show has to offer.. you can do with this guy. He's used to ropes and cows as well. We've breakaway roped off him a little bit but mostly use him to push cattle back and let the kids play on. The only reason I'm selling him is I bought a new rope horse and that puts me over my 3 horse limit in my pasture. feel free to call with any questions and come on out and try him! Florence,MS $2500 601.278.3812
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

« Previous Topic · Equines: For Sale, Lease · Next Topic »
Add Reply

Use OpenDNS