Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Add Reply
Chevrolet Silverado 250 @ Strawberry Fields - "OFFICIAL" Truck Thread
Topic Started: Aug 30 2013, 08:40 AM (2,315 Views)
Deleted User
Deleted User

Painterdude
Sep 1 2013, 03:29 PM
Sonic99
Sep 1 2013, 03:10 PM
Wow, that move by the 6 truck was 20 times worse than what Chase did. I don't even think he lifted and just piledrove Papis in the side. Some SERIOUS shenanigans after the race! Someone tried jumping into Papis' truck (the hell was that guy reaching for?) and gets thrown to the ground. Then some lady literally slaps Papis HARD in the face. Damn.
Yeah... as if Max actually passed him clean for the spot.

Fuck Max.
you must be in love :laugh

Quote Post Goto Top

Painterdude
Have brush will travel
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Well, I gotta say that the Truck race was way more entertaining than any race at Atlanta since the 1992 season finale, except for when Cuzzin Carl made an ass outta hisself with his retalitory shot on BK.

Last night's NNWS race was a snoozefest from start to finish.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Painterdude
Have brush will travel
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Sabrina81
Sep 1 2013, 03:06 PM
Hilariously I was at a Sonoma K&N race where Pat Long dumped someone for the win and NASCAR actually took the win away. Which is why I can't really take this seriously.
If it was something that NASCAR did more often than once every twenty years, and only at Sonoma for a T11 deal. And BTW, it was Lil Joey Asscrack that Patrick dumped, and if I remember correctly it also involved a chop block by Joey.

NASCAR owes Pat Long a big check and trophy for his win, Ricky Rudd for his too, as they have never followed the precedents that they initiated other than those two.
Edited by Painterdude, Sep 1 2013, 03:43 PM.

Sonic99
Member Avatar
Valve Spring
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Painterdude
Sonic99
Wow, that move by the 6 truck was 20 times worse than what Chase did. I don't even think he lifted and just piledrove Papis in the side. Some SERIOUS shenanigans after the race! Someone tried jumping into Papis' truck (the hell was that guy reaching for?) and gets thrown to the ground. Then some lady literally slaps Papis HARD in the face. Damn.

Fuck Max.
There's a difference between using the chrome horn to move someone, and just piledriving your way into the last corner and wiping both cars out.

Yes, Chase went into the last corner deep, but if Ty had taken a wider line off the corner they wouldn't have hit at such a harsh angle which turned the 3. They would have bumped and rubbed side to side to the line.

Deleted User
Deleted User

Sonic99
Sep 1 2013, 03:47 PM
Painterdude
Sonic99

Fuck Max.
There's a difference between using the chrome horn to move someone, and just piledriving your way into the last corner and wiping both cars out.

Yes, Chase went into the last corner deep, but if Ty had taken a wider line off the corner they wouldn't have hit at such a harsh angle which turned the 3. They would have bumped and rubbed side to side to the line.
hey , it aint the SCCA :laugh
Quote Post Goto Top

Busch bros fan
Member Avatar
Lug Nut
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
More Canadian road courses :cheer :cheer :cheer :cheer :cheer :shake :killerbunny

Painterdude
Have brush will travel
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
^ True. Canadian Road Courses cause strange shtuff to happen. Maybe the Northern Latitudes have some sort of affect on brain functions, as what happened on the last lap today was commonplace at Montreal.

Busch bros fan
Member Avatar
Lug Nut
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
Painterdude
Sep 1 2013, 04:05 PM
^ True. Canadian Road Courses cause strange shtuff to happen. Maybe the Northern Latitudes have some sort of affect on brain functions, as what happened on the last lap today was commonplace at Montreal.
I dont know what causes it but I love the late race activities. :popcorn

Buck
Member Avatar
Lug Nut
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Chase just thought he was at Winchester...
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Bluegrass
Member Avatar
Monkey Wrench
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
The race in a nutshell.

http://instagram.com/p/duxHyIhycO/#

Buck
Member Avatar
Lug Nut
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Bluegrass
Sep 1 2013, 04:34 PM
Pretty much it. IndyCar on the other hand....

Painterdude
Have brush will travel
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
vettex2
Sep 1 2013, 03:08 PM
who was the woman who slapped Max ?
Not quite sure who she was, but I am pretty sure Billy Johnson had to laugh when he saw that.

Seeing as Max slapped Johnson, slapping Papis should be fair game. And its much more ladylike to slap someone, it fits that a woman did the slapping this time.

Another LOL moment: Quiroga going after Beuscher post race, because it was Hornaday that dumped Quiroga. :laugh If you want to pick a fight, the least you can do is make sure that its the guy that wronged you.

KidRyBot
Member Avatar
Danica's future ex-husband
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
To be fair Papis should have been able to put his helmet on before the slap.

srama
Wallflower
[ * ]
My daughter just called me and asked me to take her to Charlotte for the Cup race.
I told her after watching the end of the truck race I wouldn't spend 2 cents to go see a NASCAR "event" (can't call it a race).

SRAMA

Busch bros fan
Member Avatar
Lug Nut
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
srama
Sep 1 2013, 06:29 PM
My daughter just called me and asked me to take her to Charlotte for the Cup race.
I told her after watching the end of the truck race I wouldn't spend 2 cents to go see a NASCAR "event" (can't call it a race).

SRAMA
Its true........... that wasnt much of a race. I only watch Canadian races cause they cant behave themselves after the event :cheer

Randomness
Member Avatar
Monkey Wrench
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
Max Papis was absolutely fascinated by my Top Australian Motorsport Drivers Of All Time book.

Had it at Gold Coast last year, took it to the DJR Team Mates signing session, and he went through the entire book just looking at the old cars people used to drive. :D

Sabrina81
Member Avatar
Speed Princess
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
http://msn.foxsports.com/nascar/story/max-papis-slap-mike-skeen-girlfriend-kelly-heaphy-truck-race-090113#!h5T5r

Buck
Member Avatar
Lug Nut
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Sabrina81
Sep 1 2013, 08:08 PM
So they gonna pull her "hard card"?

SolidEther
Member Avatar
Valve Spring
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Painterdude
Sep 1 2013, 03:22 PM
SolidEther
Aug 17 2013, 04:45 PM
Max Papis is my kinda guy...

IMO, the more I see of Max, the bigger asshole dickwad douchebag hypocrite (rooster) sucker he seems to be. :mad :cussin :hateit :yuk

So, I guess he may be YOUR kinda guy :laugh
Dayum!

I got bitch slapped and I wasn't even in the forum!

Spin
Member Avatar
Leaf Spring
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Painterdude
It is where cajuns (Acadians) originated...

Spin
Member Avatar
Leaf Spring
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Road courses. The New Bristol.

Mad Max. The New Boris Said.

Deleted User
Deleted User

Sabrina81
Sep 1 2013, 08:08 PM
he should press charges :thumbsup

this crap happens coast to coast
nail her and teach her that there are repercussions :cussin
Quote Post Goto Top

Buck
Member Avatar
Lug Nut
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Spin
Sep 1 2013, 11:12 PM
Painterdude
It is where cajuns (Acadians) originated...
Actually they were french Huguenots..

Of which I descended.

Watkins74
Member Avatar
Lug Nut
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
srama

SRAMA
I hope you didn't watch the races from Baltimore.

Deleted User
Deleted User

Watkins74
Sep 1 2013, 11:59 PM
srama

SRAMA
I hope you didn't watch the races from Baltimore.
:laugh :laugh :laugh :laugh :laugh
Quote Post Goto Top

Watkins74
Member Avatar
Lug Nut
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
Awesome Chase from that Dawsonville place!

Painterdude
Have brush will travel
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
SolidEther
Sep 1 2013, 11:11 PM
Painterdude
Sep 1 2013, 03:22 PM
SolidEther
Aug 17 2013, 04:45 PM
Max Papis is my kinda guy...

IMO, the more I see of Max, the bigger asshole dickwad douchebag hypocrite (rooster) sucker he seems to be. :mad :cussin :hateit :yuk

So, I guess he may be YOUR kinda guy :laugh
Dayum!

I got bitch slapped and I wasn't even in the forum!
:laugh

KidRyBot
Member Avatar
Danica's future ex-husband
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Max Papis ‏@maxpapis 2m
And by the way .... Even if she deserved I will not hit a Lady and it was just between 2 racers not between me and him no other that is it

What if she was wearing a helmet Max? :neener

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · The Richard Petty Lounge · Next Topic »
Add Reply