Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Add Reply
Todd Parrott Suspended
Topic Started: Oct 17 2013, 05:46 PM (8,507 Views)
Dzufast
Member Avatar
Asshole Numero Uno
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
kevinracefan
Oct 19 2013, 05:16 PM
MadCowRacin'
Oct 19 2013, 03:17 PM
The sad thing is marijuana, which is a socially accepted relatively harmless "drug" is detected in your system up to 40 days after your last use (unless your hair is tested, in which case it's in there for years).... AND there is no test developed to determine how recently your last use was. Meanwhile the rest of the drugs are pretty much out of your system after a week at most, some as little as 24 hours. So it's pretty easy to tell when they were using those drugs.

So IF this ends up being about marijuana don't let it effect your judgment of the person, because he could have smoked a couple joints one night in the past month... off the job... on his own free time and failed the test.
89 days.... it can stay in your urine 89 days...

I know... from personal experience...

89 days...
damn, you beat my record of 45 days.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Dzufast
Member Avatar
Asshole Numero Uno
Snuff Movie Star
Oct 19 2013, 09:18 PM
Well I could always use the term juvenile irresponsible jackass. Dopes are dopes. Risking unemployment and public shame because one thinks it's ok to drink like a fish, smoke weed, snort coke or bang junk with no negative effects is mighty stupid.
Also I like using the term drug addict because it has the most negative stereotypes attached to it. Dumb enough to do it, you friggin deserve to be ashamed of yourself. Not ashamed, you're dumber than hell.

I'll bet Todd Parrot is pretty ashamed of himself right about now.
Your horse needs to be drug tested, because it is obviously high.

Dzufast
Member Avatar
Asshole Numero Uno
Snuff Movie Star
Oct 23 2013, 12:51 PM
kevinracefan
Oct 23 2013, 12:43 PM
Snuff Movie Star
Oct 23 2013, 12:41 PM
Love the bleeding heart liberal perspective I'm reading here. lol

Once again we have an idiot who's so stupid and irresponsible that he puts his employment at risk for wanting to do drugs. We have over 300 million Americans in this Country. Does Nascar and the Teams really need an idiot like this one back? Fire him. Fuck him and his future. Hire someone else that's not stupid enough to end up in this situation.

^ this message brought to you by the Dope is for Dopes Council. :smile
do you ever have a beer or glass of wine??? Ever??? just 1???
Yes.

What's that got to do with illegal drug use and how easily it can spin out of control and ruin one's life?
Alcohol has destroyed just as many lives as drugs have.

That horse of yours is getting higher.

Brought to you by the alcohol is for assholes council.

Dzufast
Member Avatar
Asshole Numero Uno
Snuff Movie Star
Oct 23 2013, 01:22 PM
Can it get any easier to understand my point of view?

You keep banging about my high horse but I've yet to read from anyone anywhere the good points of risking one's employment over getting fucked up. You got any good reasons or just oppose my reasons in principle?
No, I agree someone in Parrot's position is stupid to risk it all over drugs.

You're drug of choice is alcohol. If it were held to the same standard of scrutiny that other drugs are held to, you might find yourself falling off that high horse.

Dzufast
Member Avatar
Asshole Numero Uno
Snuff Movie Star
Oct 23 2013, 03:27 PM
Hello. Zero Tolerance!!! Alcohol is held to the same standard. Not abusing it is rather simple. I drink a glass of wine every so often with a decent meal. I might have a single beer at a ball game with a standard hotdog. It's a legal beverage. Illegal drugs are a completely different category. It starts with being illegal. This still comes down to personal and social responsibility as well as life priorities. To prioritize feeding one's head over feeding one's family IMO is about as stupid and irresponsible as anyone could possibly be. While I'm having some fun ranting, drug addiction isn't a disease, it's having a lack of responsibility and priorities. It's selfishness and stupidity at it's highest order. It's juvenile and purposeless. Counseling and recovery programs are full of shit. The person with the addiction just needs a stiff kick in the ass, a slap to the head and a mirror to see what a mess they've made of themselves.

^ this message brought to you by the Nard Activated Stiff Kick in the Ass Foundation. wink

GolEagle
Oct 23 2013, 04:15 PM
kevinracefan
Oct 23 2013, 12:43 PM
do you ever have a beer or glass of wine??? Ever??? just 1???
Trying to understand this. Are you saying that having A beer or A glass of wine (which both are legal) is the same as doing illegal drugs no matter their quantity? I have a beer with supper or after supper sitting here at home so I would fit in the category of being a user of illegal drugs. Even with my Security Clearance in the military I was allowed to have a beer when off duty but ANY illegal drug I was caught having would have gotten me a bad-conduct or worse discharge. So I really do not understand how these are the same in any way.

It doesn't matter that alcohol is legal, it's just as dangerous and deadly as crack or heroin or any other illegal drug.

The thing is, if alcohol were treated the same as using any illegal drug, would you be able to resist never touching it? Never tempted for just one night?

I have no idea what substance Parrot was abusing but I'm pretty certain it wasn't alcohol. It would be much easier for me to list the drugs I haven't done rather than the one's I have done, but I was just damn lucky I never liked any of them, except marijuana. But I have seen friends and family members struggle with addiction and I can say clearly it is a disease, it is a disease of the damn brain that doesn't allow them to see what the hell they are doing.

From what I have seen Parrot wasn't addicted to anything, he just made a mistake once. If that is true it's a damn shame because if he had gotten falling down drunk one night he would not be facing what it is now, in fact he wouldn't be in trouble at all, and one night of being falling down drunk can be just as deadly as doing any illegal drug. I love how people who choose alcohol as their drug rationalize it being ok because it is legal.

Dzufast
Member Avatar
Asshole Numero Uno
GolEagle
Oct 23 2013, 05:42 PM
Dzufast
Oct 23 2013, 05:26 PM

It doesn't matter that alcohol is legal, it's just as dangerous and deadly as crack or heroin or any other illegal drug.

The thing is, if alcohol were treated the same as using any illegal drug, would you be able to resist never touching it? Never tempted for just one night?

I have no idea what substance Parrot was abusing but I'm pretty certain it wasn't alcohol. It would be much easier for me to list the drugs I haven't done rather than the one's I have done, but I was just damn lucky I never liked any of them, except marijuana. But I have seen friends and family members struggle with addiction and I can say clearly it is a disease, it is a disease of the damn brain that doesn't allow them to see what the hell they are doing.

From what I have seen Parrot wasn't addicted to anything, he just made a mistake once. If that is true it's a damn shame because if he had gotten falling down drunk one night he would not be facing what it is now, in fact he wouldn't be in trouble at all, and one night of being falling down drunk can be just as deadly as doing any illegal drug. I love how people who choose alcohol as their drug rationalize it being ok because it is legal.

Where in there did I say anything about getting falling down drunk? Thanks for putting words in my mouth and you were one of the last ones I expected that from. Now read what I did say, I was talking about the statement of A beer or A glass of wine as compared to illegal drugs. And Yes, I could stay away from it with no problem as I have had plenty of times where I did not want one. My big problem would be resisting coffee, that is it. I have not tried drugs (I am sure there will be plenty that will not believe that) except for nicotine, caffeine and alcohol so I don't know what they are like. I am still waiting for an answer about the question I did ask or maybe this could be spun into something I did not say.
I wasn't trying to put words in your mouth and don't believe I did, sorry if you feel that I did however.

My point was if Parrot slipped one night and got stoned on drugs it is really no different than getting drunk one night, and it's a shame if he lost everything over it. I'm not saying he deserved no punishment over it, but if he indeed had one moment of weakness he shouldn't get what he did, and that I'm sure he wouldn't have if all he had done was get drunk.

It is addiction that is the real problem, not the one time use of a drug. We are humans and not perfect, so it is easy to screw up. I guess my point is, Let he who is without sin cast the first stone.

Dzufast
Member Avatar
Asshole Numero Uno
vettex2
Oct 23 2013, 06:06 PM
POT KILLS OREOS
:laugh :laugh

Dzufast
Member Avatar
Asshole Numero Uno
kevinracefan
Oct 23 2013, 05:41 PM
because it's more harmful than weed and anybody who says it isn't hasn't tried weed...
Well, I agree, but we don't know what he did. It's not good to be stoned on weed at any time you want either though.

Dzufast
Member Avatar
Asshole Numero Uno
GolEagle
Oct 23 2013, 06:37 PM
Thanks for explaining. I understand what you are saying now but I was not trying to say whether he was wrong of right as I can't since who knows what he did.

My attempt to answer both yourself and Snuff was the cause of confusion. Very little of my post was directed as a response to what you had asked.

Quote:

My question was about the statement made about having "a beer or a glass or wine. Only 1." I am not sure how that can be compared in any way to taking illegal drugs.

It wouldn't really be any different than someone who takes one or two snorts of coke or smokes one or two joints. If someone can control their use it is usually harmless, but not many can, that's the problem.

Quote:

I have a beer in the evening, almost always at home and then when I do not have to drive so I was asking that because it seemed that would put me in the category of a user. As far as I see that it is like comparing Apple and Oranges.

I'd say that makes you a rare exception. Very few consume alcohol or any other drug that way.

Quote:

I will never be arrested for having a beer as long as I am not driving but for any illegal drugs, that is a different story.

You could get arrested for PI, just sayin'.

And just to make things clear, I'm not advocating making all drugs legal or alcohol illegal. I consider weed as the most harmless of substances that are considered drugs (it should be legal), with alcohol a bit worse, mainly due to the more alcohol you consume the more likely it is you will do something to harm yourself or someone else, the more weed you consume usually means you'll be somewhere asleep with a bag of cookies at your side.

Drugs like cocaine, heroine and many prescription drugs are the real problematic substances and continued enforcement of the laws should be upheld, though I don't agree with putting someone with a drug problem in the same place they keep rapists and murderers.

Dzufast
Member Avatar
Asshole Numero Uno
Snuff Movie Star
Oct 23 2013, 07:16 PM
Dzufast
Oct 23 2013, 06:12 PM
kevinracefan
Oct 23 2013, 05:41 PM
because it's more harmful than weed and anybody who says it isn't hasn't tried weed...
Well, I agree, but we don't know what he did. It's not good to be stoned on weed at any time you want either though.
Why not? The only harm done is to the cookies. wink
I wouldn't want my airline pilot to burn one right before takeoff, for one thing.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums. Reliable service with over 8 years of experience.
Learn More · Register for Free
« Previous Topic · The Richard Petty Lounge · Next Topic »
Add Reply