Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
This is the forum of the North Lancashire Road Club.and is for matters concerning club members and friends and cycling in general.Please use it responsibly.If you want to seek approval to join you must do so using your real name.
Welcome to Nlrc. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.YOU MUST USE YOUR FIRST AND SURNAME TO JOIN!

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
How was it over Ribblehead today?
Topic Started: Mar 10 2018, 07:11 PM (175 Views)
Dave Brown

Any cash payments made to our members today?
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top
mark haydock

Well this morning it looked like we were going to have a cold and wet ride around the Circuit of Ingleborough, but thankfully the rain stopped and we ended up with fairly decent conditions.

I was a bit disappointed with my time of 1:07:21 but it is what it is. The winner was Richard Bideau in 1:03:13.

NLRC times

Mark Haydock. 1:07:21. 4th

Dave Hargreves. 1:19:03. 2nd vet. 60/70

Roger Haydock. 1:19:18. 3rd vet. 60/70

Dave Bateson. 1:27:41

Jan Scotchford. 1:29:31. 1st w50

We also won 2nd team behind Pendle Forest.
Dave Brown

Just got the full result emailed from Pail Whittaker of P F

Was this you today at Ribblehead Dave ???!!!!
Attached to this post:
Attachments: arcSDHRibH.jpg (58.49 KB)
David Hargreaves

I think that is me from many years ago. looks like my 653 Cobra and my Briko head fairing. It must be at least 13 years ago.
Dave Brown

From date linked to photo it must have been 2002 Dave. In the Circuit of the Dales as I had been finish timekeeper in the Circuit of Ingleborough that year.

In this bigger pic below that is my bike outside the pub - I had parked at B by B and ridden from there
Attached to this post:
Attachments: DH2002.jpg (79.61 KB)
Dave Brown

This is the Snowden report on CTT website:

I have never supported 'One Rider One Prize' but that must be what the Pendle Forest do which - for example the Vet40+ winner - is several minutes behind several others - including our own Mark Haydock

I have always felt that if you win a category you should get that award.

I understand that not everyone agrees with that and I can see both sides
1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Time trial results and news · Next Topic »
Add Reply