Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
This is the forum of the North Lancashire Road Club.and is for matters concerning club members and friends and cycling in general.Please use it responsibly.If you want to seek approval to join you must do so using your real name.
Welcome to Nlrc. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.YOU MUST USE YOUR FIRST AND SURNAME TO JOIN!

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Tuesday 13th March 2018; Another good ride.
Topic Started: Mar 13 2018, 09:11 PM (203 Views)
Roger Haydock

I think there were about a dozen of us met at the Dog on this damp morning and set off towards Settle on our usual route, destination for the training ride being Wray and the training group self selected by Sawley, consisting of
Dave Hargreaves, Garry Sedgwick, Pete Briscoe Chris Miller, Phil Chadwick and myself.
A good sustainable pace was maintained as we shared the work on the front, over Lawkland, Eldroth and on to Wray for lunch. Unfortunately Phil had a fall near the X roads where you cross Tatham Fell,cuts and grazes but no serious damage, he will be sore in the morning. Lunch was enthusiastically consumed in pleasant surroundings and we were back on our way through Caton over Oakenclough and down to the A6 for an easier ride for Phil, or was that Garry.
Garry and I led the way down the A6 at quite a high pace, I really found it hard to half wheel him. We eventually turned off at Rogers of Brock, not a moment too soon for me, back through Inglewhite and the usual. I turned off at the Corporation to return through Hurst Green and home.
85ml @ 16.2mph
Another good day out.
This sort of ride seems to suit me.
Roger.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Tuesday rides · Next Topic »
Add Reply