Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
This is the forum of the North Lancashire Road Club.and is for matters concerning club members and friends and cycling in general.Please use it responsibly.If you want to seek approval to join you must do so using your real name.
Welcome to Nlrc. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.YOU MUST USE YOUR FIRST AND SURNAME TO JOIN!

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Thurs 19th Apr; Is there anybody there?
Topic Started: Apr 18 2018, 07:48 PM (196 Views)
Roger Haydock

Is there anyone comming from Harwood for the training run tomorrow?

Roger.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Dave Brown

If you mean my Harwood as opposed to Great Harwood and Little Harwood Roger it is a bit late now anyway !!

Had you been doing a 150 in 12 hours today I may have made the effort but you would have to lend me a bike !!

Have a great day - hottest April 19 EVER according to one headline

Roger Haydock

If I had known you fancied 150 today Dave, I would have lent you a bike.
The Haraders would not have come anyway.
Mark came with us today, that made 4, an unfit Duncan Park, Nigel and myself. Mark let me set the pace while I tried not to slow him down too much.
We ended up with 72ml @18.5mph on a day we where we enjoyed the first good weather of the year.

Roger.

Nigel Bond

Good ride today I ended up with 85 miles at 17.7mph with 4000 feet ascent round trip from ROSSENDALE nice to be in shorts again.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Thursday rides · Next Topic »
Add Reply