w11.zetaboards.com Webutation

- APRIL 2019

Domestic News: Polish Diaspora Protests in Europe over Lifting of Sanctions | Zimbabwean Border with Zambia Almost Sealed by Rebels | International News:Poland Refuses to Accept Refugees in Defiant Stance Against EU Commission | Tensions Mount in East Asia Over Taiwan | Military News: Tit-for-Tat Exercises in Eastern Europe Prompt Concerns Over Renewal of Conflict in Ukraine | French Defence Reforms Begin to be Implemented | Financial News: France to Undertake Mass Subsidisation of Ailing Economic Sectors | European Gas Battle Likely - Analysts | Other News: Chinese Quantum Satellite Launch 'a Breakthrough
Add Reply
Action Template
Topic Started: May 9 2017, 03:26 PM (25 Views)
Chris
Member Avatar

As discussed via Telegram, for ease of modding, if you can use the following or a variation thereof, that'd be great :)

Code:

[quote=Lay-out for an action][b][u]I. Situation[/u][/b]
This area is used to give a short introduction on the situation that has led to the submitting of your action.

[b][u]II. Mission[/u][/b]
Here you basically answer some basic questions on your action. Why you are doing this and identifying the strategic goals.

[b][u]III. Execution[/u][/b]
This area covers what and how you will be achieving the mission pointed out above.

[i]a. Intent[/i]
Most often used in combat missions. The intent gives a short introduction of the military (tactical) goals that you want to accomplish.

[i]b. Concept[/i]
This part covers how you will be reaching the goals set. For military missions this is also a very detailed part, as it mentions a lot of matters, such as the terrain, opponents, weapon-systems you can face and you use, etc.

[b][u]IV. Summary[/u][/b]
Short summary of the entire action.

[b][u]Article[/u][/b]
Here you write up an article, only military combat actions are excluded from this. Try to utilize the format of the World Wide News.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create your own social network with a free forum.
« Previous Topic · Newbie Guide · Next Topic »
Add Reply

Theme by Sith of the ZBTZ and Outline