Welcome to OoT 2D. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
  • Pages:
Deku Tree Update. (WIP!) (Pics Posted Here!); I'm working on remaking the Deku Tree Dungeon!
Topic Started: Jan 29 2015, 03:28 AM (8,962 Views)
Gamekrazzy
Member Avatar

Cheerful Sage

Schaff is a Pro!!!

Ha! Literally he said that!

Anyways I just finished the main room for the dungeon so I figure I should start this thread to let you guys see the progress. Hope you like it so far, because this is what we will soon see... hopefully in v.20 for the Deku Tree Dungeon!

Posted Image
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

wurmi32LP
Member Avatar

MY EYES! this is so beautiful, my eyes are huuuurting! im a gonna be soooo speechless if i continue my LP of OoT2D! i guess i will need to visit the old places then. just... EPIC!

Astr0wind
Member Avatar

The platforms on the right look so much better now

GodsTurf
Member Avatar
Official Member
The whole first dungeon is being redone. Including the enemy code and many actor graphics.

Basically, the inside of the Deku Tree will have a total revamp in the new version.

Asshiah
No Avatar

Is there any new preview on this side?^^

Gamekrazzy
Member Avatar

Just be patient, when finished I am sure there will be a video to show a bit of the new design (The devs prefer it that way), other then that I would honestly prefer that you experience the redesign yourself when it is finished in v 0.20.

Sage
Member Avatar
A holy being.
There is an unlisted video of the first few rooms, but we're saving cool stuff like that for the next trailer. ;)

Sage
Member Avatar
A holy being.
Considering the graphics guys need all the help they can get, and since Gamekrazzy is busy making Zelda's Courtyard and no one else is making the rest of this dungeon, I'll see what I can do. Posted Image

Second floor so far:
Posted Image
Attached to this post:
Attachments: Deku0.png (16.59 KB)

Scout1297
Member Avatar

Its.... beutifull.... I have no words...
(except for the fact that the spider webs are missing XD)

GodsTurf
Member Avatar
Official Member
The spider web was confusing last time, so maybe just add a fence?

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Maps · Next Topic »
Add Reply
  • Pages: