Welcome to OoT 2D. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
  • Pages:
Should I Test The New Updates
Yes 19 (61.3%)
I Don't Care 3 (9.7%)
No 9 (29%)
Total Votes: 31
Reasons i should get a copy of this new update
Topic Started: Nov 5 2015, 10:38 PM (2,598 Views)
Neon
Member Avatar

I believe that i should get a copy of this new update you guys have secretly stored away in the hands of not me because I desperately want to help this grow faster and im not a programmer soooooo i could just test it out.

I was the first one to find the mario lvl and i found ways to go thru the walls in kokiri forest and i was active 2.5 posts daily but then there was no more game to test for glitches. Also please and you dont have to pay me.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Scout1297
Member Avatar

yes cuz then you canz leak the update to us

wurmi32LP
Member Avatar

sorry to tell you this but i don't care anymore about the update :/ if it comes out: yay... if not: oh well. atleast we had fun playing the Cucoo version.

Scout1297
Member Avatar

but but but but but WHAT???? HOW CAN YOU FRIDGING SAY THAT!!!!!

Gtiger43
Member Avatar

Posted Image

wurmi32LP
Member Avatar

I probably shouldn't have said that huh? i guess now i am... GOING TO HAVE A BAD TIME! Posted Image edit: well... atleast i am the one who doesn't care. two peoples (YA RLY, TWO!) said NO.
Edited by wurmi32LP, Nov 12 2015, 07:17 PM.

Rylan
Member Avatar

wurmi32LP
Nov 12 2015, 07:12 PM
I probably shouldn't have said that huh? i guess now i am... GOING TO HAVE A BAD TIME! Posted Image edit: well... atleast i am the one who doesn't care. two peoples (YA RLY, TWO!) said NO.
I put no because it's a ridiculous request. Neon thinks he should get the game early because he thinks he's better than us (with what he said in his post it seems that way). It wasn't about caring about the future of the game (although I kind of agree), it was caring about how stupid this question was.

Dervilacus
Member Avatar

Gonna have to say NO because thats just completely unfair AND because everyones going to get a chance to have it at the same time before to much longer, and with that said, Why? i mean if you got an early copy of the Game then there wouldnt be any surprises for you when you played the demo release, and let me assure you ALL (Yes ALL of You lol) that theres deff been a revamp in a few places, and not just visually either, AND if you want to give up faith then thats your choice, But just remember that nothing great is ever made if it's rushed and the more time it takes then the better the end result is going to be, so just ask yourself if you want a crappy game with No replay value OR if you want a good game that youd have no problem replaying? Me personally, I want a good game worth replaying, But that's just Me LOL.

GodsTurf
Member Avatar
Official Member
I'm in total agreement with Rylan and Dervilacus although I accidentally voted "Yes".
Please wait patiently like everyone else.

ALinkToTheFuture
Member Avatar
The past, present, and future Link
wurmi32LP
Nov 11 2015, 05:43 PM
sorry to tell you this but i don't care anymore about the update :/ if it comes out: yay... if not: oh well. atleast we had fun playing the Cucoo version.
You're not the only one at this point :/ It's been too long without update

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · General Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply
  • Pages: