Welcome to OoT 2D. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
  • Pages:
Kingdom Fantasy 1 Final Mix
Topic Started: Nov 10 2015, 09:00 PM (1,823 Views)
wurmi32LP
Member Avatar

so... my partner is working on a fangame right now, together with his friends.(well that doesn't mean i don't help) so i thought i might as well show you some screenshots he took and gave me. maybe you are interested in it? it is far from a demo though... so anyways here are some screenshots! (if im not allowed to show a none LoZ fangame then go ahead and erase this topic. i don't mind.)
Spoiler: click to toggle

so... what do you think of it? i know. its nothing great right now. but he/they are working on making it great. he said the demo will have the beginning, Super Mario 64 world and Ocarina Of Time (Manga) version.(if they manage to buy the manga) well. now you wonder what i am doing for the game right? im trying to find sprites for everything. (example: Finding sprites for Links boomerang)

Update: The prologue is done! (I hope my partner never wants me to make a map again! >.< )
I didn't get any screenshots this time sadly... but they are working on inserting skits, the relationship system, (its going to be similiar to Tales Of Xillia 2 Relationship system. which means, A character can learn an arte,ability or Magic from his/her friend.) the Ability system (It's going to be similiar to the KH series ability system) and the Super mario 64 world. they didn't say anything about the Manga OoT world though... maybe they have problems making it? or... they were too lazy to get the manga >.> (guess i am going to buy them...) anyways. I am going to translate the game into english. it may not be perfect but... after the first demo is released, everyone can demoplay it! (and maybe... tell me about the glitches they found and my translation errors... ehehehe :X )
update2: This is only a little update sadly... I worked on some sprites that my partner can use with his Titles. example: Yu Narukami. that title changes the main characters sprite to Yu Narukamis from persona 4. i also did Yukikos, Yosukes and Teddies sprites! he is going to use it as "DLC". anyways. Prologue works perfectly now! (thats what he said) and now he is working on the characters meet each other chapter. after that the Super mario 64 world is going to be started on! (I can't wait to get my hands on another tester only version!)
Edited by wurmi32LP, Nov 20 2015, 07:02 PM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

FuturisticGamer
Member Avatar

It looks great, This is THE game for me
I'm a fan of all of those games

wurmi32LP
Member Avatar

well... the first demo( aka demo1) should be available in christmas.(24) and i might be able to make a english version of it. but i can't promise it.

update3: this time its full of screenshots! I got them because i asked my partner so long until he gave me some (i guess now he hates me a little bit...) anyways! Lets a start.

welp and with that this update is done! I can't wait to test play it for him! ^_^
Edited by wurmi32LP, Nov 20 2015, 07:03 PM.

wurmi32LP
Member Avatar

and im back with more updates. or better said... a TRAILER! no not really. it shows how much progress he/we have done. its in german sooooo, Gomenasai! but the english version is not ready yet. (I am the only one who works on the english translation :/ so please give me some more time!)
well and with that... thats that for now. We are almost ready for a little demo. demo 0.5! it will let you play until the beginning of the first world. after that. well... no more events will play. except a little side event!
and another little update! My partner was able to insert cooking into the game. its similiar to the Tales of symphonia cooking but you need to be in a Inn to make food. and it doesn't matter who cooks it. you will have a cooking level that increase the more you cook. and the food is also only available in the menu outside of battles. (or it would be cheat-y ) now that i think about it... The cooking turned into the Tales of world radiant mythology cooking... Huh. anyways. the first demo is almost ready. two more maps need to be done and after that... first demo out! The developer room is also slowly making an appearance as there are some more peoples that helped him/us. (still going to be a secret who helped us) and about the english version... I still need to wait until the first german demo comes out. only after that i can translate it. thats a all for now.
Edited by wurmi32LP, Nov 29 2015, 08:08 PM.

wurmi32LP
Member Avatar

Important update! My partner gave me the demo 0.5! And that means that i can translate it now. but i still need some days to completely translate it... sooo yeah, maybe 3-5 days. (I also have a Real life ya know?) The german version is now going to be uploaded to mediafire. and im uploading it to Gamejolt. so, if there are some people that can't wait to play it... or can understand german... go get it. but it may take some time to upload it. I am going to update this post after i or PKF uploaded it.
edit: And PKF won! The Mediafire DL is already up! and the Gamejolt DL is stuck at 96%... weird... well, whatever! Here is the german version for peoples that can't wait, or peoples that can understand german: http://www.mediafire.com/download/b4uw2vggui2ma9t/Kingdom+Fantasy+1+FM+Demo+0.5.rar
Have fun with it. my RL is standing in my way so i can't start translating it today. (grrr...)
Edited by wurmi32LP, Dec 2 2015, 02:35 PM.

Scout1297
Member Avatar

um... ok(cant understand germENglish :P )

wurmi32LP
Member Avatar

I wish i would understand your joke. anyways. Right now I am working on a better Super Mario 64 Tileset. and it's still possible to WTW through anything! I don't get it. Why is my Tileset doing this?! welp... until i made a better tileset i will not be able to translate it. sorry.

Scout1297
Member Avatar

the joke was germAN and ENglish since EN sounds a bit like AN germENglish

Gtiger43
Member Avatar

Aaaanyway I'm definitely downloading Kingdom Fantasy when it's translated :D

Scout1297
Member Avatar

maybe... just maybe...

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Fan-games · Next Topic »
Add Reply
  • Pages: