Welcome to OoT 2D. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Is still someone out there?
Topic Started: Nov 18 2015, 10:21 AM (1,592 Views)
CASyHD
No Avatar

The Last official News was on 30.April.2015.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

wurmi32LP
Member Avatar

Working on the game probably, or dealing with Real Life. or both. probably both!I know how hard it is to make a game. (better said i have seen how hard it is) so it probably will take some more months until the next version.

Rylan
Member Avatar

Working on games is hard. Just as an example, a big title like Black Ops 3 took the team 3 years to complete the game. These guys don't have teams that large or talented (no offense to the creators, but they don't make games to the same scale). Games are hard to create. I also know how hard it can be to create games (damn you C). Just wait a little longer, if it's dead we'll hear news, if it's not, (which is more probable) we will also hear news. Guess we just need to have some patience.

Dervilacus
Member Avatar

Heyy-oooo lol i'm still here lol and was helping with sprites ("WAS" because technically there's no more for me to do this version ;) ) but now just trying to get some stuff together for everyone who's been waiting so patiently lol ;)

Scout1297
Member Avatar

You do know there is sprites needing to be done for V3 right? -_- I mean I am "actively" working *cough* ^o) *cough* on my Big Octo Miniboss Sprites... :unsure:
Edited by Scout1297, Nov 19 2015, 09:29 PM.

Dervilacus
Member Avatar

Yes I do know that XD But since there's nothing really to sprite (besides a few maps pieces still, which i'm not that good at xD ) and since things are still being coded, i figured it'd be nice to try to put something together for Everyone to enjoy since i have the time to do so, and because i want to Lol But after this version gets released i'll more than likely be back to spriting what's needed again, since I tend to sprite a bit faster than most anyways LOL But until then i'll be working on odds and ends XD
Edited by Dervilacus, Nov 19 2015, 10:12 PM.

wurmi32LP
Member Avatar

you could help my partner with his fangame! he still needs Young link facesets... if you want and have time. (because none of his team members, me included. can really sprite...) you could help him with this.

Scout1297
Member Avatar

Dervilacus
Nov 19 2015, 10:12 PM
Yes I do know that XD But since there's nothing really to sprite (besides a few maps pieces still, which i'm not that good at xD ) and since things are still being coded, i figured it'd be nice to try to put something together for Everyone to enjoy since i have the time to do so, and because i want to Lol But after this version gets released i'll more than likely be back to spriting what's needed again, since I tend to sprite a bit faster than most anyways LOL But until then i'll be working on odds and ends XD
But but but octrocks.... and jellyfish... and Jabu Jabu himself... and and and... giant walls of flesh.... and the boomerang... and other things

Dervilacus
Member Avatar

Scout1297
Nov 21 2015, 10:21 AM
But but but octrocks.... and jellyfish... and Jabu Jabu himself... and and and... giant walls of flesh.... and the boomerang... and other things
LOL ik, ik, ik XD but i think those are all already done or were being worked on I'm pretty sure aren't they, except maybe the reg octos, i dont think i remember anything about them, BUT theres not to much BONUS stuff left to do LOL so i Might see what all IS needed before to long

Scout1297
Member Avatar

i was the one working on Octocks i have since given up though.... More time to work on my miniboss Big Octo.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · General Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply