Welcome to OoT 2D. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Don't Want None
Topic Started: Dec 19 2015, 02:15 AM (1,030 Views)
Marik
Member Avatar

Click for full size!

Posted Image

Posted Image

I have unlocked the secrets of this pathetic game, and present you with these tile maps! This is the tile format:

Code:

HH XX XX YY CC LL

tile index from tile sheet = (HH<<8)|LL
x coordinate on 256x256 grid = XX XX >> 4
y coodinate on 256x256 grid = YY
collision = CC

Tremble, I say! 8888 )

L M A O
M A O L
A O L M
O L M A

O A M L
A O A M
M L O A
L M A O

MMM. BIG 4x4 matrices.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

sexuals1
No Avatar

First of all, I do dig the css!

Okay, so what's up with this fucking base layer (layer 1) bullshit? Why does the pond extend so far up? I understand the placement of the first climbable vine being a 2D game and all, but after navigating up it, why not do it RIGHT and do the same damn thing for the 2nd to 3rd layer that you did for the location south of that (the 1st to 2nd layer where you go to get the Kokiri sword)??? What the fuck is up with that big ass, completely superfluous 2nd layer area east of the pond?! Are you going for replacing the hidden rupee section behind the shop with that?

IN CONCLUSION, game engine 6/10, map 2/10, webdesign? 10/10

gg, would not visit site again
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · Glitches · Next Topic »
Add Reply