Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Add Reply
Eeveelutions; Everyone likes to play favorites. What's yours?
Topic Started: Oct 4 2012, 04:31 AM (98 Views)
Lapras
Member Avatar
Forever awkward
I'm a huge fan of eevee and its evolutions. Pretty much all the basic types of pokemon have been covered. What's your favorite eeveelution and why? All the options give you variety, but also make it that much harder to choose.

To start the ball rolling, I'd have to say I really flip-flop between jolteon and flareon. I'm really big on classics; and they're both equally awesome to me.

My reasoning:
Jolteon - In my opinion, jolteon is the coolest looking of all the eeveelutions. It looks like it could be your best friend or your worst enemy depending on whose side you're on. Come on, who doesn't love a vicious and friendly combination?
Flareon - I'll be the first to admit that I'm a fire-type junkie. Flareon automatically wins my love for being a fire pokemon. That's pretty much my reasoning, ahaha. :p

EeveePosted Image VaporeonPosted Image JolteonPosted Image FlareonPosted Image EspeonPosted Image UmbreonPosted Image LeafeonPosted Image GlaceonPosted Image
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

MountainDrew
Administrator
I prefer Umbreon because it is very cool looking and mysterious, second is Flareon. (cause I like fire types).
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · General Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply

Pok├ęball created by Sarah & Delirium of the ZNR