Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Polo3.co.uk. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. Please join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customising your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
Mk2f GT Bready...60k
Topic Started: Jan 12 2015, 12:36 AM (367 Views)
Kano
Fatha
[ *  *  * ]
Time has come to put the Breadvan up forsale

1991 Polo GT Hatchback

MOT September 2015

1.3L

Posted Image

Posted Image

I bought this in July 2014 from an 80 year old lady,who had used it for 20 years only to do shop runs,when i bought the car it had 57k on the clocks and ive put 3k since owning it..

Ive not done much to it apart form changing the bumpers,grille and replaced the heater resistor..

The polo is TOTALLY STANDARD and is extremely realiable,pulls very well for bog standard..Ive got alot of service history from the previous owner who had spent alot of money maintaining this polo..

The polo has the dark GT seats,GT steering wheel,rev clocks,also theres a cheap stereo.

Bad Points

Drivers wing has had a minor scrape done by the previous owner.
Various parking dents
Has got a few over polish marks.

Price im looking is £900 ono.car is based in Hull,,any questions please fire away..

Thanks
Offline Profile Goto Top

BlackGT
Member Avatar
Polo3 Nut
[ *  *  * ]
quick geet it in POTM before it sells.

really tempting, I do like the breadvan shape
Offline Profile Goto Top

Rick_GEEEE
Mutha
[ * ]
great car - well priced... wont be round for long!
Offline Profile Goto Top

Kano
Fatha
[ *  *  * ]
Well i dont seem to be getting much interest at all :(

Seems like all my polo's ive got up for sale dont get no interest,,i think ive put decent prices on them but just cant seem to shift them :( and im not dropping my prices if they dont sell then il keep them...

Kiran my bready has got your name all over it :P
Offline Profile Goto Top

Rick_GEEEE
Mutha
[ * ]
dude.... if i had the money, you KNOW i would lol
Offline Profile Goto Top

Kano
Fatha
[ *  *  * ]
Haha Rick if i had some money i wouldnt be selling :(
Offline Profile Goto Top

BlackGT
Member Avatar
Polo3 Nut
[ *  *  * ]
I always have £100 set aside for you
Offline Profile Goto Top

Kano
Fatha
[ *  *  * ]
Could sell you a rotten G40 shell for that ;)
Offline Profile Goto Top

BlackGT
Member Avatar
Polo3 Nut
[ *  *  * ]
if i didnt have the gt coup i'd have this, i miss my breadvan and its the perfect colour. you always sell at the inconvenient time :P

Offline Profile Goto Top

Kano
Fatha
[ *  *  * ]
Has sold :P
Offline Profile Goto Top

BlackGT
Member Avatar
Polo3 Nut
[ *  *  * ]
for the asking price?
Offline Profile Goto Top

Kano
Fatha
[ *  *  * ]
Sold it for £800
Offline Profile Goto Top

BlackGT
Member Avatar
Polo3 Nut
[ *  *  * ]
for a breadvan thats good money
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Polo · Next Topic »
Locked Topic

:: polo3.co.uk :: polo owners club The place for Mk1 polo owners, Mk2 polo owners and Mk3 Polo owners online community, polo club and vw owners forum. Knowledge share, chat and meet!

All VW owners welcome! Mk3 Polo G40 owners, Polo GT owners, CL, Fox, Polo Coupe, Square, Squareback Loon, Classic, Eaton, G-Lader, Golf, Camper, Porsche, we have the lot!

Polo3 are not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Volkswagen AG or any of its worldwide subsidiaries or associates nor related or responsible for any other related site.

Copyright © polo3 - 2015.