Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Polo3.co.uk. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. Please join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customising your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Show Season
Topic Started: Feb 11 2015, 07:11 PM (165 Views)
Kano
Fatha
[ *  *  * ]
Right then folks as where gonna be coming up to the show season i reckon polo3 should be doing more shows..

So what shows are people planning this year,if you could make a list of shows and dates and we'll see what club stands we can hit this year...

I organise a club stand nearly every year at VW Festival Leeds and will be there again this year..
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

skeebs
Polo3 Regular
[ *  * ]
Tatton is always a good one, Sunday 2nd August

Kano
Fatha
[ *  *  * ]
Yer had a few club stands at Tatton over the years but havnt bothered the past 2 years as its been hard getting polo's on the club stand,,but if we can get a few polo's to go then il put Tatton down for a club stand :)

sleag40
Member Avatar
Poloist
[ *  *  * ]
Kano
Feb 11 2015, 08:29 PM
Yer had a few club stands at Tatton over the years but havnt bothered the past 2 years as its been hard getting polo's on the club stand,,but if we can get a few polo's to go then il put Tatton down for a club stand :)
I've been to Tatton the last 5 years - can be sure I'll be going again this year :D

PD_Polo
Polo3 Regular
[ *  * ]
If I can gather a few of my mates to go I will pop over ;)

PD_Polo
Polo3 Regular
[ *  * ]
Vw fest, Leeds 14th, 16th

Kano
Fatha
[ *  *  * ]
Has anyone checked out the calender we have on this forum,,i have been adding a few shows to it,,Paul vw festival is already added :)

PD_Polo
Polo3 Regular
[ *  * ]
Kano
Feb 12 2015, 06:39 PM
Has anyone checked out the calender we have on this forum,,i have been adding a few shows to it,,Paul vw festival is already added :)
Cayne deffo up for the polo show/social.

mbell92
Polo3 Newbie
[ * ]
Hi new to this, would definatly be up for some meets and if theres space on a club stand at vw festival wud love to join

ribbit
Polo3 Newbie
[ * ]
Ive put your name down in the VWfestival thread mate ;) have a look in the 'Major Shows' section

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Meets, shows & events · Next Topic »
Add Reply

:: polo3.co.uk :: polo owners club The place for Mk1 polo owners, Mk2 polo owners and Mk3 Polo owners online community, polo club and vw owners forum. Knowledge share, chat and meet!

All VW owners welcome! Mk3 Polo G40 owners, Polo GT owners, CL, Fox, Polo Coupe, Square, Squareback Loon, Classic, Eaton, G-Lader, Golf, Camper, Porsche, we have the lot!

Polo3 are not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Volkswagen AG or any of its worldwide subsidiaries or associates nor related or responsible for any other related site.

Copyright © polo3 - 2015.