Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Polo3.co.uk. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. Please join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customising your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
VWFestival 14th - 16th August
Topic Started: May 4 2015, 02:29 PM (528 Views)
ribbit
Polo3 Newbie
[ * ]
Hey guys

The time has come to organise another stand for this years VWFestival at Harewood House, Leeds :D

Last year we had a great stand with 9 cars attending. I've put us down for a 10 car stand on the Sunday again but if there is a lot of interest i can get in touch with Paul and see if we can extend as there was enough room for at least 15 cars last year.

For those who haven't been before it is a great show full of amazing cars and lots of entertainment, for more information on the show - VWFestival 2015

Last years stand

Posted Image
Posted Image

Already got a few people interested, if you'd like to show with us put your name down!

1. Gemma
2. jordanvw
3. polypidge
4. PD_Polo
5. richarrd
6. mbell92
7. Physicsfool
8. noodles
9. Tomjam (from clubpolo)
10. jackhymas
Edited by ribbit, Aug 1 2015, 07:09 PM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Replies:
ribbit
Polo3 Newbie
[ * ]
Added you mate!

ribbit
Polo3 Newbie
[ * ]
Ive sent everyone a message, if you can get back to me asap that would be great ;)

jackhymas
Polo3 Newbie
[ * ]
I want to join you guys, is this possible still??

ribbit
Polo3 Newbie
[ * ]
You get the last place buddy

jackhymas
Polo3 Newbie
[ * ]
Cheers buddy.. do we book our own tickets or is the club sorting them and we pay the club??

ribbit
Polo3 Newbie
[ * ]
You get your own tickets, then I'll send your pass out when they come through 👍🏻

jackhymas
Polo3 Newbie
[ * ]
Awesome... hoping you'd say that as I'd already ordered mine haha

noodles
Polo3 Newbie
[ * ]
is there room for polypidge or are all spaces took, cheers

noodles
Polo3 Newbie
[ * ]
ribbit
Jul 27 2015, 06:03 PM
Ive sent everyone a message, if you can get back to me asap that would be great ;)
hi, ive had no message could you pm it to me on here thanks

ribbit
Polo3 Newbie
[ * ]
I've only messaged people to confirm they're still on the stand, as you only asked me the other day I didn't bother :)

At the moment we're full, but if someone drops out I'll let you know

ribbit
Polo3 Newbie
[ * ]
Stand passes turned up this morning, if I haven't spoken to you already via message or Facebook can you please confirm if you still want a place on the stand

ribbit
Polo3 Newbie
[ * ]
I have just posted the stand passes to those who have gotten back to me, for those that haven't please get in touch soon so you don't loose your spot

ribbit
Polo3 Newbie
[ * ]
So the club stand layout has been sent out, as you can see we are Plot 33, at the very far left

Posted Image

jackhymas
Polo3 Newbie
[ * ]
Is anyone planning to meet up somewhere and drive in together??

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Major Show · Next Topic »
Add Reply

:: polo3.co.uk :: polo owners club The place for Mk1 polo owners, Mk2 polo owners and Mk3 Polo owners online community, polo club and vw owners forum. Knowledge share, chat and meet!

All VW owners welcome! Mk3 Polo G40 owners, Polo GT owners, CL, Fox, Polo Coupe, Square, Squareback Loon, Classic, Eaton, G-Lader, Golf, Camper, Porsche, we have the lot!

Polo3 are not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Volkswagen AG or any of its worldwide subsidiaries or associates nor related or responsible for any other related site.

Copyright © polo3 - 2015.