Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Prophecy Fellowship! This message board is dedicated to the glorification of Christ Jesus and the edification of Christians through study and discussion of prophecy and life from a scriptural perspective.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Obama campaign redesigns American Flag
Topic Started: September 20, 2012, 4:14 am (395 Views)
Heavenlyminded
Member Avatar

http://radio.foxnews.com/toddstarnes/top-stories/the-united-states-of-obama.html
By Todd Starnes

The Obama campaign is now selling copies of an American flag painting that replaces the 50 stars in a blue field with the president’s campaign logo.

“Our Stripes: Flag Print” is being promoted on the Obama campaign website. The screen print is designed by Ross Bruggink and Dan Olson.

The limited-edition print costs $35.

Another painting resembled an outline of the continental US. The “Our Stripes: Country Print” was designed to look like an American flag, too. Like the other painting, the stars representing the 50 states were removed and replaced with Obama’s campaign logo.

Reaction on social networking sites like Twitter and Facebook has been overwhelmingly negative.

“This is so offensive,” one reader wrote. “I don’t know why I’m shocked, but I am. This stoops to new lows.”

Another reader offered this assessment: “Once again, very shameful. This is a disgrace.

“And just what was wrong with the flag with the stars and stripes?” a Facebook reader wondered. “Why must Obama create his own flag?”

The United States of Obama?
“A good number of my family, including me and my twin sons, have served under the flag,” another wrote. “This is so far beyond insulting. I can’t imagine anyone who considers themself a patriot voting for Obama. Who does he think he is?”

:censored

Edited by Heavenlyminded, September 20, 2012, 4:16 am.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Kitnmama
Member Avatar

It's an honest representation of what he actually wants to do. He doesn't even try to hide it anymore.

Kem
Member Avatar

Kitnmama
September 20, 2012, 5:16 am
It's an honest representation of what he actually wants to do. He doesn't even try to hide it anymore.
Wow that is for sure. :fear

barb43
Member Avatar
Wish Martha Stewart was My Sister!
This is disgusting and shameful. Beyond that, anything I would say (all those thoughts running through my head) would get me banned almost anywhere but twitter.

We need to pray hard for our country, and for the upcoming election. This may be the most important election we've had in decades. :sigh

Madigan

You guys are looking at this all wrong.

Think of it as an electoral map. O wins Washington and Oregon, everything else is Red. :D

Blessedx4
Member Avatar

Actress Jessica Alba asks voters to pledge allegiance to Obama
http://washingtonexaminer.com/actress-jessica-alba-asks-voters-to-pledge-allegiance-to-obama/article/2508539#.UFtPqGvi6Sq

Blessedx4
Member Avatar

you know if people mistakenly take these things the wrong way- what did they expect would happen?

Blackjack

Sorry, but I yawn at stuff like this. It has absolutely no eternal significance. Think about it! If you don't sweat it your blood pressure doesn't go up. You live longer.

cricket55
Member Avatar

Swear alligance to BO, Not on your life.

eaglex

Swear allegiance to Obama ,not on your life. I don't plan on voting for him but, I do plan of voting.

« Previous Topic · Anything Goes! · Next Topic »
Add Reply