|Below are all the rules we expect all members to follow!||Account and Profiles
- Only one account per person is allowed.
- Avatars can be no larger than 100x100 and 30kb.
- Signatures cannot exceed 1000 characters.
- Signature images should be kept at a reasonable size; should not stretch the board or require a user to scroll excessively to get past them. Use the spoiler tags if you want to add more to a signature without having it be too lage!
- Any images within your profile should be appropriate (no nudity, racism, etc - or anything that falls within ZB ToS "Prohibited Content".
You can not post, upload, link to, personal message, or e-mail anything that contains, promotes, provides, or instructs about content that has been banned by Zetaboards. This includes:
-Content that infringes upon any rights like copyrights and trademarks
-Abusive, threatening, racist, or obscene discussions
-False information or libel
-Spam or chain letters
-Hacking or cheating for online games
-Warez, roms, CD-keys, cracks, or serial numbers
-Pornography, nudity, or any other sexual material
-Invasions of privacy
I know the subject of roms/emulators may arise - however please don't discuss in detail or link to any available downloads for our sake.
When posting please keep these things in mind;
- Be respectful of others and their posts. If you're concerned about someone, tell the staff - don't take it to them personally. Arguing, flaming, etc will not be tolerated.
- Don't spam. We have the "Fun and Frolic" forum to play some easy going games, but please no useless posts anywhere else. Try to expand on your posts in other sections as much as possible.
- No advertising in any post or topic.
We simply do not allow advertising in posts or topics. If you wish to advertise, you may do so in your signature - but do it respectfully/reasonably. Don't use obnoxiously large text or insanely large images, etc.
If you break any of our rules you may be subject to a verbal warning, physical warning increase, posting mod-que, suspension or ban. This all comes down to the rule broken, the nature of how it was broken and how many times. We generally provide a friendly verbal warning first and if such behaviour continues we might not be so lenient. We won't tolerate trouble makers and those just picking a fight. We want a fun and friendly environment, so don't ruin it for others.
These rules are subject to change at any time and additional rules may be added at time. We suggest you check frequently, though if anything major changes we will let you know.
Thank you for reading!
|3:34 AM Jun 19|
Hosted for free by ZetaBoards