Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Pwnie Express. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Please note you need to use a valid email address to register for member access.

Get your questions answered, share your ideas and feedback, get your problems solved, and give back by helping others! It only takes a minute to get started. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free!

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Pwn Phone with TP Link TL-WN722N; Antenna not recognized
Topic Started: May 17 2017, 07:46 AM (86 Views)
Loubneni

Hello,

I have installed a Pwn Phone from a Nexus 5 and purchased a TL-WN722N TP-Link WiFi antenna as described in Pwn Express documentation.

The worry is that I have the impression that the antenna is not recognized.

When I run "Airodump", I select "Save Capture Yes" and "Stay in monitor mode (mon0) Yes", I get an error message "wlan1: ERROR while getting interface flags: No such device

How can I use my external antenna for "Airodump"?

Thank you in advance.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

5xr173r

Your otg works fine? try with another.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Pwn Phone Community Edition Support Forum · Next Topic »
Add Reply