Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Pwnie Express. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Please note you need to use a valid email address to register for member access.

Get your questions answered, share your ideas and feedback, get your problems solved, and give back by helping others! It only takes a minute to get started. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free!

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Nexus 7 2013 as PwnPad / Working Kernel inside :)
Topic Started: Aug 29 2013, 02:27 AM (17,362 Views)
BeNe
Member Avatar

Hello Pwnie Community,

is there a way to get the new Nexus 7 2013 32GB Wifi + LTE running with Pwn Pad OS ?
Or is the download link only for the old 2012 version ?

Thanks for any help ;)

Greez
BeNe

//EDIT
Working Kernel for external WiFi Adapter in Post 62 --> http://w11.zetaboards.com/Pwnie_Express/single/?p=8257681&t=9102405
Edited by BeNe, Dec 5 2013, 05:31 PM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Replies:
aliby

binkybear
Dec 11 2013, 11:14 AM
aliby
Dec 10 2013, 09:45 AM
Thanks Binky, I'm more concerned about the terminal screen and less about the card at this point (because I have a TP-Link card that works).

If you can put the update.zip up, that would be awesome!

Thanks!
Well this update "improves" kismet terminal size but I wouldn't say it fixes it completely. At least now it's not all garbled:

http://d-h.st/YgC
Does this only work on the v5 for KitKat? Or Updatev4 as well?

Tried it on v4 and it said it failed to flash/extract ramdisk, and it ended up not helping my screen size issue...

BeNe
Member Avatar

Works perfect on v5 with KitKat.
It is not fullscreen but better than before.

Thanks @binky.
Edited by BeNe, Dec 12 2013, 02:44 PM.

droidshadow

BeNe
Dec 12 2013, 05:24 AM
hi droidshadow,

answered already some question in the other thread.
CM11 (KitKat) with the v0.5 KaliPwd works fine. Also Multirom works with binky┬┤s kernel since it is based on elementalX.
Hello Bene!

Okay so i can use Cyanognemod 11 with KaliPwn Pad v0.5?

So the thing i am going to do is download all the neccessary files and flash binky's kernel from post #62 on my CM 11 ROM?

From there if all goes well i should then follow all of the steps from the tutorial for putting Kali Pwn Pad on my N7 2013?

Bene, do you recommend that i do this with CM 11 or should I go with Ice Cold Rom?

If you think Ice Cold Rom (which from your comment in the other post i think would be best) would be easier i will flash it but i was wondering if you could link me to the a site where i can get Ice Cold Rom for my N7 2013 32GB wifi model Flo build KR16S?

I believe ice cold rom is running 4.3 correct? So i can just grab any GApps package for Ice Cold Rom as long as its for 4.3?

Bene and Binky thank you so much for your response!

As you can probably tell i am very excited about putting Kali Pwn Pad onto my N7...

Ever since i saw the Pwn Pad i have wanted to do this! I just ordered 2 of the TP-LINK TL-WN722N usb wifi adapters and i ordered 1 Parani-UD100 Bluetooth 2.0+EDR Class1 USB Adapter for my N7.

I have very committed to getting this done!

Thank you all so much for your hard work and dedication...

You guys are what make the open source community and the android community great and you are the reason i will never buy an iphone or ipad!

thanks again,

-droidshadow

Edited by droidshadow, Dec 12 2013, 09:40 PM.

droidshadow

hey guys i just installed Ice Cold Rom which runs Android 4.3.1 and i just flashed Binky's kernel from post #62 which flashed successfully...

But like a rookie i made the mistake of not looking at the kernel before i flashed Binky's tkali.zip kernel to make sure it changed...

My current kernel readout is 3.4.0-g6c1a75 vx@vx-virtual-machine #2

Can anyone please confirm for me if this is in fact Binky's kernel?

Thanks again for your time,

-droidshadow

binkybear
Member Avatar

That is my kernel.

droidshadow

great thanks binky!

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Community Edition Support Forum · Next Topic »
Add Reply