|We hope you enjoy your visit.|
Jika kamu sudah menjadi anggota RFOid, segera Log In untuk mendapatkan akses penuh didalam Forum:
|Elsword Online; Successor of Grand Chase|
|Topic Started: 29 May 2011, 23:51 (17,770 Views)|
|Arcdragon||29 May 2011, 23:51 Post #1|
Elsword Online is a 2D fantasy MMORPG side-scroller. Work with other players to clear stages in this anime inspired action oriented beat'em up!. Developed by the South Korean company KOG Studios. Elsword is rumored to have plot ties to Grand Chase, another online game developed by KOG.
1. Style up!
Whether sexy Gothic Lolita or tough Swordsman: choose from countless outfits, style your character and impress your friends with a crazy look!
2. Team up!
Unite with your friends and as a team defeat robots, monsters and demons! Enter in white-knuckle PvP duels and show who rules the roost in the arena
3. Beat 'em up!
The intuitive controls are quickly learnt, but can you master even the most difficult challenges with fast-paced combos, impressive skills and a calm mind?
Video Gameplay :
- Els is Elsword name in JP server
- Lacher is Chung name in JP server
Edited by Arcdragon, 20 Dec 2012, 15:41.
|Arcdragon||30 May 2011, 11:52 Post #2|
Guide List :
- El Wiki (Nice Fan Site)
- Babel - The Tongue of Elrios (Sub-Group of El Wiki)
- Skill Simulator
- What's Inside That Box?
- Newbie Guide
- Choosing Your Character
- Upgrading Equipment
- Status Effects
- Socketing Equipment
- Elsword Mini-sigs
Change Voice (Credit to Brun from Elsword HQ)
Backup the original files before starting the replacement.
Replace with original files when you see gameguard window. (You need be fast)
data079 - Tutorial Aisha
data080 - Tutorial Elsword
data082 - Tutorial Eve
data083 - Tutorial Rena
data084 - Tutorial Raven
data092 - Voice Aisha
data093 - Voice Elsword
data094 - Voice Eve
data095 - Voice Rena
data096 - Voice NPC
data097 - Voice Raven
data104 - Voice Mobs
data108 - Tutorial Chung / Lacher
data109 - Voice Chung / Lacher
Elsword Japanese Voice
Japanese Voice Actor
Elsword Korean Voice
Korean Voice Actor
Edited by Arcdragon, 25 Sep 2012, 10:11.
|Arcdragon||30 May 2011, 20:38 Post #3|
Character Job (choose 1st Job at Lvl 15, advance to 2nd Job at Lvl 35)
Elsword - Knight
- Sword Knight - Lord Knight
- Magic Knight - Rune Slayer
- Sheath Knight - Infinity Sword
Aisha - Magician
- Dark Magician - Void Princess
- High Magician - Elemental Master
- Battle Magician - Dimension Witch
Rena - Ranger
- Sniping Ranger - Grand Archer
- Combat Ranger - Wind Sneaker
- Trapping Ranger - Night Watcher
Raven - Taker
- Sword Taker - Blade Master
- Over Taker - Reckless Fist
- Weapon Taker - Veteran Commander
Eve - Another Code
- Code Exotic - Code Nemesis
- Code Architecture - Code Empress
- Code Electra - Code Battle Seraph
Chung / Lacher - Guardian
- Fury Guardian - Iron Paladin
- Shooting Guardian - Deadly Chaser
- Shelling Guardian - Tactical Trooper
Ara - Martial Artist
- Little Hsien - Sakra Devanam
- It's my own skill build, no hard feelings
- B Skill Slot are recommended, so you can use 8 skill at once
Edited by Arcdragon, 8 Feb 2013, 10:25.
|Arcdragon||27 Aug 2011, 15:36 Post #4|
Different of all version Elsword
1. Newest Version (don't want to wait Newest staff release? then KR Elsword is the best choice :3 )
2. Many Good Event
3. Free Eve and Raven, old account got 5 char slot(new account not confirm is 4 or 5 char slot), 3*8/4*8 item Slot
4. Ice Burner Avatar set no need to seal and can trade infinity times
5. Cash Set can be seal and trade
6. Highest players between another version
7. Very Easy to LV up between other version
1. Really, Very Hard to register an account (IP blocking+KSSN)
2. A lot of country blocking by Korea Nexon (Because the country got their own Nexon game)
3. Installing is hard, not like other version got the install file to easy install, but Forum got the tutorial to fix this problem :3
4. Patching speed Problem, some country hard to patching
TW Elsword(same Company With HK)
1. 2nd Newest Version
2. Easy to register an account (Fake id, or no need :3)
3. Easy to Install
4. Only Blocking HK and China IP
1. Raven Eve and Chung need char card to create
2. 2 char slot, 2*8/3*8 item Slot
3. Ice burner Avatar set need to seal first if u want to trade and got seal limit
4. After Sept 2010, all gash account must upgrade to beanfun account, and u cant buy cash unless you have real TW IC or TW HP number
5. Super Hard to Lv up when High LV
HK Elsword(same company with TW)
1. 3rd Newest Version (almost same like TW)
2. Easy to register an account (no need id)
3. No need install, if u have backup the game folder, just click the Elsword X2.exe to play
4 .No Blocking Any Country IP
1. Raven Eve and Chung need char card to create
2 char slot, 2*8/3*8 item Slot
3. Ice Burner Avatar set need to seal first if u want to trade and got seal limit
4. Super Hard to Lv up when High LV
1. Best Network connection quality for Asia player(Best ping, good for PVP player)
2. Many Good Event
3. Easy to register an account
4. 8 char slot, 3*8/4*8 item Slot
5. Npc and Char using Japan Voice
6. Raven and Eve is Free
7. Can Change Keyboard Setting
8. Support Joystick (no need use other joysticks software)
1. Blocking some country IP (Easy to bypass :3)
2. Ice Burner Avatar set need to seal if u want to trade and got seal limit
1. Good Network connection quality for Europe player
2. Easy to register an account
3. 3 char slot, 3*8/4*8 item Slot
4. Raven and Eve is Free
5. No IP Block
1. Ice Burner Avatar set need to seal if u want to trade and got seal limit
2. Hard to Lv up when High LV
3. Char Voice is....
1. Good Network connection quality for America player
2. Easy to register an account
3. 3 char slot, 3*8 item Slot
4. Using English Language :3
5. Can Change Keyboard Setting
1. Why NA block almost country IP except NA D:
2. Hard to Lv up when High LV
3. Special slot in 3*8 slot, not like KR and JP is 4*8 slot
4. Ice Burner Avatar set need to seal if u want to trade and got seal limit
All Movement and action is control by Server, not player (other version elsword if you can bypass IP, you super lag also can play)
(guess is prevent ppl using speed, damage, critical, full screen kill hack)
That means... if you lag abit... you can't play the game
(you will see you char like see other player lag when you play Elsword :3 )
so foreign player just give up China Elsword...
but China is the version who use mandarin Voice XD
Credit to Gnyau from Elsword HQ who created this topic XD
Note : If you ask why i don't add Elsword Italy, France and Spain, the reason is they are published by same company of Elsword Germany
Edited by Arcdragon, 9 May 2012, 17:00.
|Arcdragon||1 Dec 2011, 09:16 Post #5|
How to Bypassing Elsword NA IP Block :
A. http://www.elswordhq.com/forums/index.php?/topic/10452-bypassing-ip-block/ (From Elsword HQ Forum)
B. For Windows 7 :
1. From Windows 7 Desktop, click Start - Control Panel to open the control panel;
2. Click Network and Internet, click Network and Sharing Center;
3. Click Set up a new connection or network, then Connect to a workplace;
4. Select option No, create a new connection, then Use my Internet connection (VPN); in Internet address, type capptp.hotfreevpn.com then click next.
5. In the Connect to a workplace window, fill fields as shown in homepage;
in Next window, use free as User name field, and use 1234 in the Password field, then click "Connect" button to start the free VPN connection!
Note : password change every 8 hours so check http://ca.hotfreevpn.com/free-vpn-account/ for updated password.
Connect with CyberGhost VPN :
1. Download this "http://download.cnet.com/CyberGhost-VPN/3000-2144_4-75145993.html"
2. Make your account by "login with free account"
3. Login with your account
4. Connect to VPN and connect to free service
5. Wait until it say's "You are anynomous" with green letter colour
6. Enjoy the game..
Connect with FlyVPN :
1. Download this
2. Install the program and log in using trial account
3. Connect and enjoy the game...
Note : Trial account are limited use for 3 times and gets offline every 20 minutes, so i suggest you disconnect the VPN at server selection
Edited by Arcdragon, 15 May 2012, 12:17.
|Arcdragon||24 Dec 2011, 09:57 Post #6|
Merry Christmas 2011 by Elsword and friends
Edited by Arcdragon, 13 May 2012, 12:40.
|Arcdragon||30 Dec 2011, 01:40 Post #7|
How to Register at Elsword German / France:
1. Click on Registrieren / S'inscrire
2. Enter Your IGN, E-mail, Password
3. Check Mate Ich habe die AGB und die Datenschutz-erklärung gelesen und akzeptiert / Les CGU et la Déclaration de confidentialité sont applicablesthen Click on Registrieren / Inscription
4. Wait till Confirmation Link arrive at your E-mail
5. Click on the Confirmation Link at your E-mail
6. Congratulations, you have successfully create an account
English = Korea / Japan / Germany / France
Sword Knight = 소드 나이트 / ソードナイト / Schwertritter / Chevalier de l’épée
Lord Knight = 로드 나이트 / ロードナイト / Hoheritter / Haut-Chevalier
Magic Knight = 매직 나이트 / マジックナイト / Magieritter / Chevalier Mage
Rune Slayer = 룬슬 레이어 / ルーンスレイヤー / Runenritter / Chevalier Runique
Sheath Knight = 시스 나이트 / シースナイト
Infinity Sword = 인피니티 소드 / インフィニティソード
High Magician = 하이 매지션 / ハイマジシャン / Hochmagierin / Archimage
Elemental Master = 엘리멘탈 마스터 / エレメンタルマスター / Elementmeisterin / Maitresse des Éléments
Dark Magician = 다크 매지션 / ダークマジシャン / Okkultmagierin / Magicienne de l’Occulte
Void Princess = 보이드 프린세스 / ヴオイドプリンセス / Seelenprinzessin / Princesse des Âmes
Battle Magician = 배틀 매지션 / バトルマジシャン
Dimension Witch = 디멘션 위치 / ディメンションウィッチ
Sniping Ranger = 스나이핑 레인저 / スナイピングレンジャー / Jagdschützin / Chasseresse
Grand Archer = 그랜드 아쳐 / グランドアーチャー / Meisterschützin / Maitresse Archère
Combat Ranger = 컴뱃 레인저 / コンバットレンジャー / Kriegsschützin / Guerrière Archère
Wind Sneaker = 윈드 스니커 / ウインドスニーカー / Windläuferin / Voyageuse du Vent
Trapping Ranger = 트래핑 레인저 / トラッピングレンジャー
Night Watcher = 나이트 와처 / ナイトウォッチャー
Sword Taker = 소드 테이커 / ソードテイカー / Schwertträger / Porteur d’Épée
Blade Master = 블레이드 마스터 / ブレードマスター / Schwertmeister / Maitre de l’Épée
Over Taker = 오버 테이커 / オーバーテイカー / Klingenträger / Porteur de Lame
Reckless Fist = 레크리스 피스트 / レックレスフィスト / Feuerfaust / Poing de Feu
Weapon Taker = 웨폰 테이커 / ウェポンテイカー
Veteran Commander = 베테랑 커맨더 / ベテランコマンダー
Code Exotic = 코드 : 액조틱 / コードエキゾチック / Nasodrächerin / Vengeuse Nasod
Code Nemesis = 코드 : 네메시스 / コードネメシス / Nasodnemesis / Nasodnémésis
Code Architecture = 코드 : 아키텍쳐 / コードアーキテクチャー / Nasodhoffnung / Espérance Nasod
Code Empress = 코드 : 엠프레스 / コードエンプレス / Nasodkaiserin / Nasodimpératrice
Code Electra = 코드 : 일렉트라 / コードエレクトラ
Code Battle Seraph = 코드 : 배틀 세라프 / コードバトルセラフ
Fury Guardian = 퓨리 가디언 / フューリーガーディアン / Zornwächter / Gardien Colérique
Shooting Guardian = 슈팅 가디언 / シューティングガーディアン / Geschützwächter / Gardien Tireur
Iron Paladin = 아이언 팔라딘 / アイアンパラディン / Adamantpaladinen / Paladins Adamantium
Deadly Chaser = 데들리 체이서 / デッドリーチェイサー / Todesboten / Flingueurs
Shelling Guardian = 쉘링 가디언 / シェリングガーディアン
Tactical Trooper = 택티컬 트루퍼
Little Hsien = 소선
Sakra Devanam = 제천
Edited by Arcdragon, 13 Mar 2013, 14:01.
|Arcdragon||2 Jan 2012, 11:58 Post #8|
How to become a Grand Archer PvP Pro in 6 minute
|Arcdragon||9 Jan 2012, 00:56 Post #9|
Guide to Spriggan
Spriggan is quite possibly the hardest boss in the game until Secret Stages. Why? Because if you let him power up, HE WILL KILL YOU.
Between that and the party bonus EXP revamp meaning I will start partying, I feel it necessary to make this guide and instruct you on how to prevent that from happening.
This is a picture of the beast.
What? Why are you laughing?! No! I'm serious! That thing's a ****ing murdeous beast from Hell! Seriously! You're making the same mistake that everyone else made in underestimating him! I'm not making this up! Really!
Do you believe me NOW?!
Spriggan, in his weakened state, has only three things he does.
-He has a three hit combo that gives him Super Armor, he can do this while you're comboing him, but he usually doesn't.
-He creates these little shadow traps. You have about a second after they're created to get away from them, otherwise, you'll be stuck in them. If you get stuck in them, you'll be stuck for a long time. And being stuck for a long time is bad.
-He creates these:
WHEN THESE SPAWN, DESTROY THEM AT ONCE!
This is the single most important thing. Because if those vortexes are up long enough, they'll start to emit a dark aura, and he'll reveal his true form.
Thought Berserk Plant Overlord was bad? This form is much, MUCH worse.
However, you CAN still destroy the aura (Aisha, Rena, and Eve have it so much easier since they can shoot it.....), and it will eventually wear off. However, in case you can't tell from the screenshots..... I survived his true form by chugging Full Restoration Potions. My level 45 Lord Knight with subpar gear couldn't destroy most of the vortexes fast enough.
In his more powerful form, Spriggan has the following attacks:
-Darkness erupts from underneath you. Hits twice for moderate damage. Really hard to dodge. It'll happen no matter how far away you are to Spriggan.
-A more powerful version of his three hit combo when you're within range.
-His own version of Generate Black Hole. If you're far enough away, you can avoid getting sucked in, if not, mana break or die.
Your Death Warrant has been signed!!!
So, let me just repeat this for emphasis:
DESTROY THE VORTEXES AT ONCE OR HE WILL SLAUGHTER YOU!
Edited by Arcdragon, 9 Jan 2012, 00:59.
|Arcdragon||13 Jan 2012, 10:52 Post #10|
Skill Notebook Guide
Skills maxed out? Don't feel powerful enough to handle those boss battles? Or maybe you just want to deal more damage to your opponent in a one-on-one duel (What are we saying? Of course you do!). This is the perfect time to learn about the Skill Notebook and how enhancing your current skills can spice things up, battle-wise.
Skill Notes added to your Skill Notebook don't just make current skills stronger, but actually modify them. For instance, a previous skill could be modified to add stun and increase combo hits. A skill completely useless to your fighting style previously can now be a critical one. Now you can alternate between more combo variations! Read through this guide to get your Skill Notebook and first Skill Note. It's not going to be an easy task but it will be worth the trouble!
How to obtain your Skill Notebook :
Requirement : Level 20
1a. Speak to Ariel and start the Skill Notebook! Quest series :
- Step 1: Complete 3-1 and 3-2 on Very Hard mode.
- Step 2: Collect 20 torn pages (from the Fire Komodos in the Bethma Region) and 4 Native Dyestuffs (that are worth 2,100 ED).
1b. You can also purchase the skill notebook from the Item Mall. Doing so will auto complete the quest.
2. A new Skill Notebook button will appear in bottom left of your inventory once you used the item.
3. You can unlock 1 page every 10 levels and start using skill notes to enhance your skills.
4. You can acquire skill notes by completing "Skill Note" quests from Camilla or Toma in Bethma Village. In addition, some can be purchased from the Item Mall and found from monster drops.
5. Right-click the acquired skill note to open the skill notebook and record it into a page.
6. Each skill note is unique and enhances a specific skill. You can see which skill the note enhances by reading the description and author's note.
Notes : See list of skill notes in here
Edited by Arcdragon, 30 Jan 2012, 10:58.
|1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)|
|Go to Next Page|
|« Previous Topic · Games Zone · Next Topic »|