|Everyone has rules and ours are fairly simple to abide by:
1) Respect the creativity and views of others on this site. The goal of Real Sims
is to have fun and enjoy the Sims. Harassment will NOT be tolerated.
2) Post only in English; all moderators are not bi-lingual and cannot
perform their jobs if posts are not in English.
3) No "vulgar" or "hate" content is to be displayed or linked to in your avatars,
posts, or signatures.
4) No excessive profanity is to be used on the boards.
5) Please do not post pictures larger than 600X600.We also ask that your picture signatures be kept to a reasonable size. For sigs, we consider 400X200 to be the optimal size and 600X200 the maximum size.
6) Do not post your personal contact information in the threads. If you want to be available to other users via myspace/yahoo IM/etc.,
post this info in your personal profile for others to view and access if they choose.
7) Do not PM other users to introduce yourself. We have an introduction thread specifically for that.
8) Do not PM other users asking for feedback on your sim creations. If you post a picture of something you've made, chances are
someone will comment if they like what they see.
9) Do not PM other members asking them to join your Sims 2 forum. You may put a link to your forum in your sig or post about it in the updates thread. In short, the PM system is not to be abused.
* A failure to adhere to any of these rules may result in your thread/post being
shut down or a ban from this forum,
Thanks Real Sims Staff
If you have questions/comments about the rules PM an administrator or moderator for assistance.