---
Moderators – 5
---
Members – 871
---
Total Members - 880

-------------------------

Please give a special thanks to our TESTERS for helping us set up the forums, and find any issues we had to fix! Without them we wouldn’t have this open for you!
Thanks to our special helper on this large scale project, whom of which without their help, this wouldn't be possible!
And of course, THANKS TO EVERYONE!!

New announcements are constantly released! Make sure you always check the Announcements forum for new topics. You'll get your notices there, and updates of anything going on. In addition to that, we're always trying new things, which is why the forum always gets tweaked. If you have suggestions, be sure to submit them in the Suggestions forum!

Remember to check 'The Pizza Office' section of the forum (or contact an Admin or Mod) about the rules, or if you have any questions and/or suggestions!

If you wish to have your name changed, please request a Change of Username from your Profile.

If you need any help, be sure to contact ANYONE on the staff team, via PM! You can find the staff names on the left side scroller!!

We would like to extend a very big Congratulations to our 2 newest mods, Jack and Isaiah!

10/10/14
The GRAND "RE"-Opening of the forum is TODAY!! October 10th! This new and inviting atmosphere was recreated with a cool new look for all users, past/present/future to touch back with their old roots!! Hope you like it here, at the RETRO PIZZA ZONE!!

2/8/15
There's always new things happening on the forums, and y'all are helping it bloom faster than a flower in Spring! Don't forget to check out your favorite topics, and continue the conversations!

--/--/15
WE HAD A BLAST setting this up for you all! On the center scroller, you see us thanking everyone on the staff team, but we should be thanking you! THE FANS! You inspired us to touch back to our roots, with a LARGER "play area", with more to talk about, more to do, and more people to see! We surely hope you enjoy it here, and even share about this new era!

8/8/15
As we aim to make your experience more enjoyable, we're always trying out new things!! In the near future, there MIGHT be some new things coming to light, as we help to make this place what it should be! As well, I'm marking this day as the day some updates happened!! XD The Member scroller has been updated, and things are in the works!!

4/1/16
THIS IS MY FORUM, AND I'M TAKING OVER, WITH AS MUCH CHEESE AS I WANT!! I HOPE Y'ALL ENJOY YOUR STAY, HERE ON MY FORUM!!! CHEESE!! CHEESE!! CHEESE!!

4/1/16
We got the forums back, and it's been a very eventful day!! We think Rick needs a bit of a break though, and during that time, be sure to check out the new theme!!

2/23/17
Ladies and gentlemen, we'd like to announce that we've updated a few things! Feel free to extend a congratulations to our new mods, and continue to have fun!

Welcome to Retro Pizza Zone. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You must be at least 16 years old or older, unless approved by an Admin.

As well, refrain from using character names for roleplay, and try to refrain from using company names.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
  • Pages:
Fake Showbiz/CEC Facts and Trivia
Topic Started: Sep 23 2015, 04:56 PM (14,927 Views)
MrsEclipse
Member Avatar

• Crusty the Cat was never retired from Pizza Time Theater. Soon after its debut, Crusty found that he was uncomfortable putting himself in the spotlight and was planning on leaving the band. He and his good friend Chuck batted around ideas for him to keep contributing, until Jasper came up with the idea of putting him in a purple suit and pretending to be a pizza monster. He practiced changing his voice and is performing as Mr. Munch to this day.

• Rolfe DeWolfe was voted Sexiest Man alive by Animal People Magazine in 1985. Earle Schmerle had already won that title two years earlier.

• Billy Bob Brockali originally tried out to be the emcee of the Country Bear Jamboree at Disneyland. He lost out to Henry but was offered a smaller role in the Bear Band. He turned it down to pursue other opportunities.

• The success of the animatronic band pizza restaurant format and the possibilities about what such things might happen there after dark later led to the creation of the fan-favorite, cult classic point and click computer game Sam & Max: Hit the Road.

• The Wolf Pack 5 originally had a sixth member, a donkey that could play the spoons. However, the name Wolf Pack 6 was already trademarked by another company, so they dropped the least useful member and snagged the trademark for Wolf Pack 5, which was later lost in a poker match in Des Moines.

• Fatz Geronimo knows where you sleep.

• Pasqually does not actually know how to make pizza. He was hired specifically for his resemblance to an Italian chef, but in reality he can only cook prepackaged spaghetti.

• Beach Bear is left-handed, but learned to play the guitar right-handed.

Keep it going!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Dr. Wink
Member Avatar
Resident mystic.
Helen Henny was originally one of the Dallas Cowboys cheerleaders, but quit after an incident involving a certain fast-food sponsor (Hint: Begins with a K...)

DerbyChuck
Member Avatar

did you know that there are potatoes hidden in Rolfes mech

CECArizona
Member Avatar
Proud owner of a Studio C Alpha
All 3-Stages will be replaced by the end of this year.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

EvanUno
Member Avatar

Mr. Munch was originally a prince from the planet Namek, but he didn't like the way that the Dragonballs tasted, so he moved to earth and joined the Pizza Time Players.

CECFAN321
Member Avatar

The reason there is only one junior munch left is because the rest got jobs as pillows.

CECSPPFan
Member Avatar

Time Warner (Warner Bros.) supposed to brought Showbiz Pizza Time Inc in 1990, to add Looney Tunes shorts to put on intermissions for CEC showtapes, as Looney Tunes characters will be guests for future CEC showtapes. Plus the movie trailers would be added on intermissions too.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

CECFAN321
Member Avatar

One time Jasper ate a whole water melon, like he didn't even cut it or anything, he just swallowed the WHOLE thing at once, I have never seen something so horrible in my life :'(

Dr. Wink
Member Avatar
Resident mystic.
The Pizza Rat was actually PTT Chuck... in DISGUISE!!

BrenBill
Member Avatar

Did you know that Munch Jr. is still at Wilmington NC because he is actually holding up their 3- Stage?
Posted Image

Cyberhawk
Member Avatar

some say they can see the ghost of billy bob at current and former 3 stage stores

CECFAN321
Member Avatar

Mr.Munch
Sep 23 2015, 08:09 PM
One time Jasper ate a whole water melon, like he didn't even cut it or anything, he just swallowed the WHOLE thing at once, I have never seen something so horrible in my life :'(
Posted Image

Dr. Wink
Member Avatar
Resident mystic.
If you listen closely to Munch Jr.'s movements, you can barely hear him whispering "Why me?"

MrsEclipse
Member Avatar

• Of all the pizza consumed in the United States, 2/3 of it is from Chuck E. Cheese. Of that, a full 1/4 is eaten by Mr. Munch himself.

• Dook LaRue wasn't always space themed. He used to be a cowboy dog until he was given a Buzz Lightyear figure for his birthday one year.
Edited by MrsEclipse, Sep 24 2015, 12:20 PM.

Fidget Newton
Member Avatar

The reason why Chuck E Cheese is now a tiny mouse is because he got hit by a turtle shell.

AD Machine
Member Avatar
Eagle Scout
Did you know that Earl is now a DJ called "DaSchmerele"?
Did you know that Mitzi and Mini are sisters?

Pizzacam is actually a spy planted by CEI to spy on MMBB
Edited by AD Machine, Sep 24 2015, 02:40 PM.

The Chuck E. Cheese Life
Member Avatar
Follow Me On Instagram: @pasquallyspolkaparty
Munch gets sent around from store to store to eat all the left overs in the kitchen.

AD Machine
Member Avatar
Eagle Scout
Did you know Rolfe went on to open his very own Nostalgia Store? Its called "Rolfe's Improv" and I shop there quite often

Joeh2
Member Avatar
Wether you find one in a church, or a pizza a parlor, a rat is still a rat..
At first, Brer Bear actually applied to bounce up and down in Choo Choo's barrel for the Rock Afire Explosion, and so did Brer Fox and Brer Rabbit, applying to do slap stick acts on stage left, but the Walt Disney Corporation told them they were needed on Splash Mountain in the coming years, so they were forced to leave the band.

RogerRabbit1988
Member Avatar
P-p-p-please!
Did you know that Pizza Time Theater never actually closed? It was changed into Ricky Rat's Fun Time Eating Establishment.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Spam · Next Topic »
Add Reply
  • Pages:

P
R
O
F
I
L
E