---
Moderators – 5
---
Members – 871
---
Total Members - 880

-------------------------

Please give a special thanks to our TESTERS for helping us set up the forums, and find any issues we had to fix! Without them we wouldn’t have this open for you!
Thanks to our special helper on this large scale project, whom of which without their help, this wouldn't be possible!
And of course, THANKS TO EVERYONE!!

New announcements are constantly released! Make sure you always check the Announcements forum for new topics. You'll get your notices there, and updates of anything going on. In addition to that, we're always trying new things, which is why the forum always gets tweaked. If you have suggestions, be sure to submit them in the Suggestions forum!

Remember to check 'The Pizza Office' section of the forum (or contact an Admin or Mod) about the rules, or if you have any questions and/or suggestions!

If you wish to have your name changed, please request a Change of Username from your Profile.

If you need any help, be sure to contact ANYONE on the staff team, via PM! You can find the staff names on the left side scroller!!

We would like to extend a very big Congratulations to our 2 newest mods, Jack and Isaiah!

10/10/14
The GRAND "RE"-Opening of the forum is TODAY!! October 10th! This new and inviting atmosphere was recreated with a cool new look for all users, past/present/future to touch back with their old roots!! Hope you like it here, at the RETRO PIZZA ZONE!!

2/8/15
There's always new things happening on the forums, and y'all are helping it bloom faster than a flower in Spring! Don't forget to check out your favorite topics, and continue the conversations!

--/--/15
WE HAD A BLAST setting this up for you all! On the center scroller, you see us thanking everyone on the staff team, but we should be thanking you! THE FANS! You inspired us to touch back to our roots, with a LARGER "play area", with more to talk about, more to do, and more people to see! We surely hope you enjoy it here, and even share about this new era!

8/8/15
As we aim to make your experience more enjoyable, we're always trying out new things!! In the near future, there MIGHT be some new things coming to light, as we help to make this place what it should be! As well, I'm marking this day as the day some updates happened!! XD The Member scroller has been updated, and things are in the works!!

4/1/16
THIS IS MY FORUM, AND I'M TAKING OVER, WITH AS MUCH CHEESE AS I WANT!! I HOPE Y'ALL ENJOY YOUR STAY, HERE ON MY FORUM!!! CHEESE!! CHEESE!! CHEESE!!

4/1/16
We got the forums back, and it's been a very eventful day!! We think Rick needs a bit of a break though, and during that time, be sure to check out the new theme!!

2/23/17
Ladies and gentlemen, we'd like to announce that we've updated a few things! Feel free to extend a congratulations to our new mods, and continue to have fun!

Welcome to Retro Pizza Zone. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You must be at least 16 years old or older, unless approved by an Admin.

As well, refrain from using character names for roleplay, and try to refrain from using company names.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Growing Up; A story on how Munch Jr. and May befriended two other monster kids.
Topic Started: Sep 28 2017, 03:36 AM (78 Views)
Mr. Munch
Member Avatar
#1 Munch Fan
“Mommy? Daddy?” Munch Jr. asked, rubbing his arm, “Can me and May go out and play?”
“If it's fine with Mommy, it's fine with me.” Munch replied with a shrug, “But you have to be back before it gets dark, okay?”
“Okay!” May said, having the sweetest little voice a three year old could have, before looking at April along with her brother, “Can we Mommy?”
“Yes, as long as you're back before dark like Daddy said...” April said, smiling at her and Munch's children.
“Yay!!” Both baby monsters cheered before hugging their parents, Munch and April hugging them back.
“Okay, go run along!” April said, shooing them on with a smile, “And be safe!”
“We will!” Both children said in unison before getting their shoes on, Munch Jr. opening the door.
“They're growing up so fast.” April said, tears beginning to well up in her eyes, “It's like it was yesterday when we were holding them and... And feeding them...” A tear escaped her eye as she let out a sniffle, proud of both herself and Munch, especially since they'd made it through thick and thin before having their kids.
“Yeah I guess you're right...” Munch said, feeling tears beginning to well up in his eyes as well, “They were just little... And now look at them! They're beginning to travel, just... Just like we did.” He began to feel a bit choked up as he thought about his kids growing up.
“Soon before you know it, they'll be...finding love, just like we did, too.”
“But hopefully not until they're teens.” Munch told her, rubbing the back of his neck, “Remember when we started liking each other as kids?”
“You...liked me as a...kid?” April asked, giving him a confused look.
“Uh, y-yeah...” Munch admitted, feeling a bit nervous, “But that was...before I got up the nerve to ask you out.” April giggled.
“It's okay...” She said with a smile, “And hey, how about we eat some leftover pizza from last night?”
“Good idea.” Munch said with a smile before placing a hand on his stomach, “'Cause I'm hungry!” April giggled.
“Three years and you still haven't changed, have you?” She asked him with a smile.
“Nope!” Munch replied, “I'm still the same Munch you love!”
“Well I'll go get that pizza for us.” April said before getting up off the couch, “You wait there!”
Three years hadn't really changed Munch and April much, except April was much chubbier now than three years ago and her waistline was now slightly smaller than Munch's. Though unlike Munch, since she didn't eat as much as Munch did in the past before deciding to get bigger, she didn't have any baby fat.
I sure hope our kids'll be okay... April thought, letting out a quiet sigh as she continued to smile, But just like we were, I'm sure they'll be alright!

To be continued... :munch3:
Okay in the next update, since I have to go to bed, Munch Jr. and May will be the stars of the story, and sometimes I may add some extra scenes in the story of Munch and April and what they're doing at home while their kids are out. :cecwink: But anyway, I hope you enjoyed!
:munch3:
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

CEC Indiana
Member Avatar

Nice story!

Mr. Munch
Member Avatar
#1 Munch Fan
After leaving their house, Junior and May both looked around at the kids who were playing together and having fun.
Maybe we can see if we can join 'em? She thought, putting a finger to her chin, Because we're kids too, so I don't see why not!
“Thinkin' of something, May?” Junior asked as he looked at his sister.
“Yeah.” May said, “I'm wondering if maybe we can play with these kids...”
“Well...maybe we can...” Junior pondered as he looked at the kids May was looking at, “But I don't think Mommy and Daddy had too easy of a time playing with kids who weren't monsters...”
“Well maybe they never even tried!” May said, causing her to sound like a rebel, “You never know! Some kids might be brave!”
“Uh I don't know...” Junior said, sounding unsure of May's statement, “I mean, maybe they were aware that monsters scare people, so maybe they just played with other monsters!”
“Look Junior, Mommy and Daddy have other animal friends, so how would they play with other monsters?”
“We could ask...?” Junior said, a confused look on his face, “I mean, we don't know everything about them!” May just rolled her eyes.
“Whatever...” She said, now looking at Junior with her eyes halfway closed before suddenly getting an idea and smiling, “But I am totally gonna try to make friends with those kids!” Junior didn't like the idea but rolled his eyes.
She's not going to listen... He thought, But I tried...
He followed his sister to the kids that were playing but kept his distance, not wanting the other kids to be too frightened by two monsters approaching them.
“Hi guys!” May said with a smile and a wave towards the kids, the kids having a slightly scared look on their faces, “I'm May, I'm a monster and-”
“MONSTER!!” One of the kids shouted, pointing at May, the other two kids beginning to back away slowly from fear.
“But... But I'm a nice monster!” May said, looking at the kids sadly as they slowly backed away. May was about to take a step forward before she heard the sound of her brother clearing his throat.
“I told you so...” Junior said with a smirk, his arms crossed, “But you wouldn't listen!” May just glared at her brother.
“Shut up...” She said, crossing her arms as well, “I mean, maybe they were just really shy... Like shyer than Mommy and Daddy were as kids.”
“Well Mommy and Daddy were shy because they didn't want to scare anyone!” Junior retorted before sticking his tongue out at his sister.
“Yeah?” May asked, still glaring at her brother, “How do you know?”
“Well I'm the older brother, so I should know!” Junior explained, “Plus remember when Mommy and Daddy would tell us about the past?”
“Oh...” May said before facepalming, “How could I forget?”
“I dunno.” Junior said with another smirk, “Boys rule, girls drool?”
“They do not!” May argued, clenching her fists, “Besides, it should be 'girls rule, boys drool' instead!”
“Should not!” Junior argued back.
“Should too!”
“Should not!”
“Should too!”
“Um...we're not interrupting anything, are we?” They both then heard another voice say.
As they turned around, they realized there were two monsters behind them.
“Uh, no.” Junior said, rubbing his arm, “Why'd you ask?”
“Well it seemed you two were in the middle of an argument...” The other monster said shyly, “You sure we're not-”
“Yeah we're sure.” Junior interrupted with a smile, May just smiling and nodding in agreement, “Why?”
“Well we need some friends to play with...” The first monster who spoke earlier explained, “Can we...play with you? We didn't seem to do well with the human kids...”
“Yeah sure!” Junior said with a smile before crossing his arms with a smirk towards May, “We didn't do well with the human kids either, and May here thought we would!”
May just slightly glared at Junior before looking back at the kids.
The monsters they were talking to were a male and a female monster who looked to be about the same age as them.
The male had yellow-green hair and a yellow-green spot on his stomach, being a very slightly lighter color of purple than Munch that you would hardly be able to tell the difference between the two's fur color if you weren't paying attention. He also had blue-green eyes.
The female, on the other hand, had violet fur, and electric blue eyes. Her hair color was a light yellow just like April's, but just slightly lighter, almost making her appear as if blonde.

To be continued... :munch3:
Edited by Mr. Munch, Oct 13 2017, 04:09 AM.

CEC Indiana
Member Avatar

Nice update!

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · Stories or Writing · Next Topic »
Add Reply

P
R
O
F
I
L
E