---
Moderators – 5
---
Members – 871
---
Total Members - 880

-------------------------

Please give a special thanks to our TESTERS for helping us set up the forums, and find any issues we had to fix! Without them we wouldn’t have this open for you!
Thanks to our special helper on this large scale project, whom of which without their help, this wouldn't be possible!
And of course, THANKS TO EVERYONE!!

New announcements are constantly released! Make sure you always check the Announcements forum for new topics. You'll get your notices there, and updates of anything going on. In addition to that, we're always trying new things, which is why the forum always gets tweaked. If you have suggestions, be sure to submit them in the Suggestions forum!

Remember to check 'The Pizza Office' section of the forum (or contact an Admin or Mod) about the rules, or if you have any questions and/or suggestions!

If you wish to have your name changed, please request a Change of Username from your Profile.

If you need any help, be sure to contact ANYONE on the staff team, via PM! You can find the staff names on the left side scroller!!

We would like to extend a very big Congratulations to our 2 newest mods, Jack and Isaiah!

10/10/14
The GRAND "RE"-Opening of the forum is TODAY!! October 10th! This new and inviting atmosphere was recreated with a cool new look for all users, past/present/future to touch back with their old roots!! Hope you like it here, at the RETRO PIZZA ZONE!!

2/8/15
There's always new things happening on the forums, and y'all are helping it bloom faster than a flower in Spring! Don't forget to check out your favorite topics, and continue the conversations!

--/--/15
WE HAD A BLAST setting this up for you all! On the center scroller, you see us thanking everyone on the staff team, but we should be thanking you! THE FANS! You inspired us to touch back to our roots, with a LARGER "play area", with more to talk about, more to do, and more people to see! We surely hope you enjoy it here, and even share about this new era!

8/8/15
As we aim to make your experience more enjoyable, we're always trying out new things!! In the near future, there MIGHT be some new things coming to light, as we help to make this place what it should be! As well, I'm marking this day as the day some updates happened!! XD The Member scroller has been updated, and things are in the works!!

4/1/16
THIS IS MY FORUM, AND I'M TAKING OVER, WITH AS MUCH CHEESE AS I WANT!! I HOPE Y'ALL ENJOY YOUR STAY, HERE ON MY FORUM!!! CHEESE!! CHEESE!! CHEESE!!

4/1/16
We got the forums back, and it's been a very eventful day!! We think Rick needs a bit of a break though, and during that time, be sure to check out the new theme!!

2/23/17
Ladies and gentlemen, we'd like to announce that we've updated a few things! Feel free to extend a congratulations to our new mods, and continue to have fun!

Welcome to Retro Pizza Zone. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You must be at least 16 years old or older, unless approved by an Admin.

As well, refrain from using character names for roleplay, and try to refrain from using company names.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
  • Pages:
List of PTT Locations that had Clarabet Characters and which ones did they have?
Topic Started: Oct 10 2017, 10:15 PM (1,376 Views)
RPCEC
Member Avatar
It's always easy being part of RPCEC
Example:
Character Name :choochoo:
Location 1 (NOW CLOSED)
Location 2 (RELOCATED)
Location 3

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

List of PTT Locations with Clarabet Characters

Dolli Dimples :dolli:
Huntington Beach CA
Pleasanton CA (NOW CLOSED)
Waterbury CT (CLOSED IN 1984 and RELOCATED IN 1992 with 2-Stage)
Brandon FL
Fort Meyers FL (CLOSED IN 1980'S AND RELOCATED IN 2008)
Danvers MA (Conformed by Vinny {Danvers's Tech}, Existed from Q2 1983-Mid 1983)
Mentor OH (CLOSED IN 1995 as Marc's and RELOCATED IN 1997 WITH 1-Stage)
Lawton OK (CLOSED AND RELOCATED IN 2013 WITH COL 16M)
Albany NY (NOW CLOSED) (Replaced by TV)
Syracuse NY (CLOSED IN 1980'S AND RELOCATED AROUND 2001-2003 with Studio C Beta 32M)

Artie Antlers :choochoo:
Concord CA (CLOSED AND RELOCATED)
Citrus Heights CA (NOW CLOSED)
Florin Mall CA (NOW CLOSED)
San Jose CA - Kooser Rd
Stockton CA (CLOSED AND RELOCATED)
Tampa FL - E. Fowler Ave (CLOSED IN 1984)

BB Bubbles :choochoo:
Danvers MA (Aquired around Mid 1983)
Other possibe unknown stores we don't know about

Helen Henny (Current MMBB Female Vocalist) :helen:
Huntington Beach CA

The King :choochoo:
Pheniox AZ (NOW CLOSED) (RELOCATED TO FORMER SPP IN 1990 WITH A 3-Stage)
Marinwood CA (NOW CLOSED)
Sacaramento CA
Daytona Beach FL
Brandon FL
Tampa FL - Carollwood (CLOSED IN 1980'S AND RELOCATED IN 1991 WITH Road Stage and later a 2-Stage)
Danvers MA
Jackson MS (CLOSED IN 2009 AND RELOCATED WITH A Studio C Beta 32M)
Newington NH
Albuquerque NM
Lawton OK (CLOSED AND RELOCATED)
Arlington TX
Corpus Christi TX
San Antonio TX - Walzem (CLOSED IN 2005 AND RELOCATED IN 2006 TO SELMA with a Studio C Beta 16M later a Center Stage Dance Floor)
McAllen TX (CLOSED IN 1980's AND RELOCATED IN THE 2000'S AND 2012 INTO 2 MODERN CEC LOCATIONS)
Tyler TX (STORE CLOSED IN 1980'S AND RELOCATED IN 2000 with Studio C Alpha/Beta Mix)
Warwick RI (RELOCATED IN 1990 with Road Stage AND 2000 with Studio C Alpha)

Beach Bowzers/The Beagles :choochoo:
Danvers MA
Wayne NJ (CLOSED AND RELOCATED WITH ROAD STAGE IN 1992)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Clarabet Characters still Around today

Dolli Dimples - Few (Capt Slappy {FULL BOT} and a few others)
B.B. Bubbles - 1 (Owned by Jenn Waitt {Currently in Storage as of July 1, 2017})
The King - 4 (Opican J {FULL BOT AND UPGRADED WITH BLUETOOTH}, Jenn Waitt {Cosemetics}, Capt Slappy {FULL BOT}, AND Damon {FULL BOT}}

Artie Antlers is EXTINCT

Key
(RELOCATED IN 19xx/20xx)= Relocation
(NOW CLOSED) = Store Closed without relocation
Nothing = Store still open as of now but Clarabet is no longer there

Sources
- http://showbizpizza.com/info/documents/ptt/ptt_pizzatimes-1980.pdf (PTT: Numerous)
- http://showbizpizza.com/info/documents/ptt/ptt_pizzatimes1-3.pdf (PTT: Numerous)
- http://showbizpizza.com/info/documents/ptt/ptt_pizzatimes2-3.pdf (PTT: Numerous)
- http://showbizpizza.com/info/documents/ptt/ptt_pizzatimes3-1.pdf (PTT: Numerous)
- http://showbizpizza.com/info/documents/ptt/ptt_pizzatimes3-2.pdf (PTT: Numerous)
- http://showbizpizza.com/info/documents/ptt/ptt_pizzatimes3-3.pdf (PTT: Numerous)
- Tanco plays Instagram (PTT: Lawton OK)
- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CKS2xJcx8G8 (PTT: Pheniox AZ)

History of CEC Piano Players (In PTT/CEC and Private Hands)
- Dolli Dimples (1978-Present) (Few Still Exist, ONE Full Bot *1980's version*) (2 Voice Actors) :dolli:
- Artie Antlers (1980-198?) (EXTINCT) (Voiced by Jim Cunningham) :choochoo:
- B.B. Bubbles (1982-Present) (1 Still Exists, In Storage) (Unknown Voice Actor) :choochoo:
- Mr. Munch (1989-Present) (Present CEC Piano player) (Piano replaced by Cosmic Keyboard and moved to Main Showroom) (Voiced by Scott Wilson {1978-1993}, Duncan Brannan {1994-1999}, John Bowen {1999-2014}, and Chris Hill {2014-Present}) (Band Name Changed from PTP to MMBB, Mr. Munch becomes 4th and Present Piano Player) :munch3:

* Note: Mr. Munch is not a Clarabet character but the only Piano Player to be in the Main Showroom.

Also, if you know a location that had any of these Clarabet Charcters, reply to this topic and I will add it to this list of what character(s) it had.
Edited by RPCEC, Oct 10 2017, 10:34 PM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

RPCEC
Member Avatar
Update 2

Huntington Beach CA
Brandon FL
Syracuse NY (CLOSED IN 1980'S AND RELOCATED AROUND 2001-2003 with Studio C Beta 32M)

San Jose CA - Kooser Rd

Huntington Beach CA

Sacaramento CA
Daytona Beach FL
Brandon FL
Tampa FL - Carollwood (CLOSED IN 1980'S AND RELOCATED IN 1991 WITH Road Stage and later a 2-Stage)
Danvers MA
Newington NH
Albuquerque NM
Arlington TX
Corpus Christi TX
San Antonio TX - Walzem (CLOSED IN 2005 AND RELOCATED IN 2006 TO SELMA with a Studio C Beta 16M later a Center Stage Dance Floor)
McAllen TX (CLOSED IN 1980's AND RELOCATED IN THE 2000'S AND 2012 INTO 2 MODERN CEC LOCATIONS)
Tyler TX (STORE CLOSED IN 1980'S AND RELOCATED IN 2000 with Studio C Alpha/Beta Mix)

Tempe AZ (NOW CLOSED)
Danvers MA
Rochester NY - Panorama Plaza (NOW CLOSED)
International Kowloon HK (NOW CLOSED)

Also, if you know a location that had any of these Clarabet Charcters, reply to this topic and I will add it to this list of what character(s) it had.
Edited by RPCEC, Oct 14 2017, 12:05 PM.

PizzaCade and the CyberStars
Member Avatar
"Still like that old time rock 'n' roll That kind of music just soothes the soul"
Ogden seemed to at once had The King.
Posted Image

PaulKTF
Member Avatar

PizzaCade and the CyberStars
Oct 14 2017, 04:45 PM
Ogden seemed to at once had The King.
Posted Image
Yes, but Elvis has left the building. :)
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Cheezbat
Member Avatar

Brandon FL also had Artie Antlers and the Beagles/Beach Bowsers. I found Artie's reel there years ago before a remodel...which is where the audio we now have came from.

Brandon was one of those awesome stores that had just about everything at some point in time...they even had the Four Little Shavers in the Ice Cream Emporium!

GamerFan
Member Avatar

From what I remember from my childhood, the old Carson CA location had Dolli Dimples.

PaulKTF
Member Avatar

Cheezbat
Oct 15 2017, 01:38 AM
Brandon FL also had Artie Antlers and the Beagles/Beach Bowsers. I found Artie's reel there years ago before a remodel...which is where the audio we now have came from.

Brandon was one of those awesome stores that had just about everything at some point in time...they even had the Four Little Shavers in the Ice Cream Emporium!
Ah, I love Artie's show tape so thanks for rescuing that reel and preserving the audio (or sending it to Travis to preserve- however that happened). :)

dheineCECfan
Member Avatar

The Hoffman Estates, Illinois CECPTT had the Beagles (later replaced by a Big Screen TV) and The King.

The Gaithersburg, Maryland CECPTT had the Beagles.

CECArizona
Member Avatar
Proud owner of a Studio C Alpha
The Phoenix PTT never relocated. Also, the Tucson 22nd location had a Dolli. Tempe had the Beagles.

John95
Member Avatar

Cheezbat

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe it was debunked that Artie was ever only at that Tampa store and that his reel ended up at Brandon due to it being a flagship location.

Wolfpack5fan
Member Avatar
DA FABULOUS WOLF PACK 5! Cause the wolfman said so, and you don't argue with the wolfman.
A beach bowzers is for sale, add that to the list of ones around.

CECArizona
Member Avatar
Wolfpack5fan
Oct 17 2017, 06:36 PM
A beach bowzers is for sale, add that to the list of ones around.
No, it is the Beagles but they were running the newer Beach Bowzers tape.

Cheezbat
Member Avatar

John95
Oct 17 2017, 06:05 PM
Cheezbat

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe it was debunked that Artie was ever only at that Tampa store and that his reel ended up at Brandon due to it being a flagship location.
From what I've seen and heard, Artie was at two different Tampa area locations...I think he was at the Fowler Avenue location as well as Brandon.

PaulKTF
Member Avatar

Cheezbat
Oct 20 2017, 09:17 AM
John95
Oct 17 2017, 06:05 PM
Cheezbat

From what I've seen and heard, Artie was at two different Tampa area locations...I think he was at the Fowler Avenue location as well as Brandon.
Do you mean both at the same time or did he travel from one to the other?

RPCEC
Member Avatar
Update 3

Tuscon AZ - 22nd (CLOSED)
Carson CA (CLOSED AND RELOCATED WITH COL NO BOT IN 2015)
Huntington Beach CA
Brandon FL

San Jose CA - Kooser Rd
Brandon FL

Huntington Beach CA

Sacaramento CA
Daytona Beach FL
Brandon FL
Hoffman Estates IL (NOW CLOSED)
Danvers MA
Newington NH
Albuquerque NM
Arlington TX
Corpus Christi TX
Odgen UT (NOW CLOSED)

Four Little Shavers :choochoo:
Brandon FL

Tempe AZ (NOW CLOSED)
Brandon FL
Danvers MA
Gaithersburg MD

CECArizona
Member Avatar
How many times do I have to tell you this. It is not spelled Pheniox and they never relocated to the current location with the 3-Stage. It was turned into Pistol Pete's Pizza and later a Peter Piper Pizza until closure in early 2000's.
Edited by CECArizona, Oct 20 2017, 09:35 PM.

PaulKTF
Member Avatar

He doesn't care if the information on the list is accurate. He's just obsessed with lists.

RPCEC
Member Avatar
Update 4

Additions: Denton TX (Clarabet Charcter: The King. Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=igPvPcLc0f4. Look in one of the Comments.)

Tuscon AZ - 22nd (CLOSED)
Carson CA (CLOSED AND RELOCATED WITH COL NO BOT IN 2015)
Huntington Beach CA
Brandon FL

San Jose CA - Kooser Rd
Brandon FL

Huntington Beach CA

Sacaramento CA
Daytona Beach FL
Brandon FL
Danvers MA
Newington NH
Albuquerque NM
Arlington TX
Denton TX (CLOSED IN 1984? and RELOCATED IN 2001-2003 with a Studio C Beta 32M)
Corpus Christi TX
Odgen UT (NOW CLOSED)
Milwaukee WI

Four Little Shavers :choochoo:
Brandon FL

Tempe AZ (NOW CLOSED)
Brandon FL
Danvers MA
Gaithersburg MD

Also, the Beach Bowzers and The Beagles are together on one list.

Also, if you know a location that had any of these Clarabet Charcters, reply to this topic and I will add it (them) to this list of what character(s) it (they) had.

Mr. Ruxpin
Member Avatar
professional-pizza-timer
I have a suggestion:
stop making lists, please...

The Chuck E. Cheese Life
Member Avatar
Livin' The Chuck E. Cheese Life!
Who wants a list about how many current surviving lists there are and who made them as well as when they made them, who the last reply was from, and when the last reply was.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Pizza Time Theatre · Next Topic »
Add Reply
  • Pages:

P
R
O
F
I
L
E