Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

A Reyvateil's Melody

Ar tonelico fan site forums.

Add Reply
Ar tonelico II is ten years old now!
Topic Started: Oct 23 2017, 01:18 PM (307 Views)
aquagon
Well, just that.

Happy tenth anniversary for the second game in the series!
Member Avatar
Hymmnos Researcher
[hymmnos]Was ki ga rete omnis zash en crudea...[/hymmnos]
[arciela]onaarr tyys ceefbb.[/arciela]
Ochis meya, baprou, zaebaralia sos...
chia zosph pheile simalea...

Posted Image

WEL OLRY SIO, LE FEL HORY NEO FEL ORY, ARY SE WEL.
LEE WEL NEL FORY, ARIA SIE ESTIA WEL SE FEL ESTY.

Posted Image
Quote Post Goto Top Offline Profile
Infel
Wow, ten years? Happy tenth anniversary AT2!! It was the game that truly got me into Ar Tonelico, and the EXA_PICO universe as a whole, and has really changed my life. I've only been there for a little over 2 and a half of those 10 years, but I've constantly been thinking about it ever since I first beat the game, even most of my art has been for it, and I've been working on translating its novel too (I'm almost done with the editing process now, should be done before the end of the year!), something I decided to do because of how much the game meant to me.

And well I can't talk about Ar Tonelico II without mentioning Infel, the real reason I love it so much! The more I learned about her, the more I realized exactly why she did what she did, and I think her devotion to her research, and above all, to Nenesha, is so admirable... In fact, the reason I love her and Nenesha's relationship so much is because I was struck by the depth of their love, especially with the emotions conveyed through the entirety of EXEC_over.METHOD_SUBLIMATION/. How fitting for a game all about "bonds" to have an antagonist whose primary motivation throughout her life be the woman she loves.

Ar Tonelico II is a game filled with such powerful emotions, that has become something truly special to me. So I hope to keep loving it like this for many years to come! (Now if only I could have been in time to participate in all those events and talk about my feelings towards the game, or at least ask one of my many questions in the toukousphere, I have so much to say!)

Edited by Infel, Oct 25 2017, 01:40 AM.
Member Avatar

Links
Tumblr Pixiv
Michi
*breaks open the champagne!*

;-; Oh wait. It's not old enough to drink. Sparkling Cider!

Jokes aside~ hurray to 10 years! This game literally saved my life so I'll probably never stop loving it.
Member Avatar

Posted Image
Thunder
It's crazy how much time has past.
Member Avatar
Aurica's Oracle & Arcadia's Vanguard
Aurica Nestmile's #1 fan!
The Thunder of Arcadia Army Creed
PURGE COUNT: 273
Omegasword
Happy 10th Anniversary, Ar tonelico II! :) I didn't know the series when I ordered the games and went into them without any special expactations, but wasn't disappointed at all. It's still one of my all-time favorite games and will likely always be among these games.

Shame on me for not posting here earlier.

VenTK
Yeah, me too.

I hear a new game in the series is in the works. Ar nosurge series, probably, but still good news.
Member Avatar

Temia Eszteri
Is there? Ooh, I'm curious.

Still, happy (belated) 10th anniversary to my favourite of the EXA_PICO games! May Project Metafalica continue to catch the interests of many veteran and nascent fans for ages to come \o/
Edited by Temia Eszteri, Dec 7 2017, 09:14 PM.
Member Avatar
Moo~
[ Clever Pun | Prerisoft | Twitter ]

Croix is cute when he blushes... oh who am I kidding, he's cute all the time~
Twilight Sky
This series changed a lot of peoples lives.
Member Avatar
The Last Pureblooded ß-type
Was quel ra rre ganna sphilar na handeres art na apea
Ma num ga wearequewie netvear den na netvear art erlla melenas has
1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Meta Falss · Next Topic »
Add Reply

Ar tonelico series, characters, and artwork © 2006-2010 GUST CO., LTD. and NBGI

Skin orginally created by Tariq | Converted by Lewis of the ZetaBoard Theme Zone