Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

A Reyvateil's Melody

Ar tonelico fan site forums.

Add Reply
Ar Tonelico 2 Light Novel Translation
Topic Started: Jan 7 2018, 04:28 PM (186 Views)
Infel
Hello everyone! I've at last completed my translation of the second Ar Tonelico novel! It's primarily about Infel's past, which is the main reason I decided to do this in the first place, and I was not let down, it really is a wonderful novel. I hope everyone loves it as much as I did!

I had two of my friends look over it, but of course, any further suggestions are welcome. And I'd love to know what everyone thought of it too!

Wiki link: http://artonelico.wikia.com/wiki/ARM_Backup/Light_Novel_translations/Ar_Tonelico_2_Light_Novel
PDF: https://www.dropbox.com/s/s4mcelmcwbqw58q/ATII%20Novel%20no%20comments%20for%20web%202.pdf?dl=0
Member Avatar

Links
Tumblr Pixiv
Quote Post Goto Top Offline Profile
aquagon
Congratulations on finishing your first major translation work, and in an excellently done fashion as well!

I've seen a couple of things where I could do some editorial work to make it consistent with the rest of the wiki, but before I do anything, I'll first consult you here via PM.
Member Avatar
Hymmnos Researcher
[hymmnos]Was ki ga rete omnis zash en crudea...[/hymmnos]
[arciela]onaarr tyys ceefbb.[/arciela]
Ochis meya, baprou, zaebaralia sos...
chia zosph pheile simalea...

Posted Image

WEL OLRY SIO, LE FEL HORY NEO FEL ORY, ARY SE WEL.
LEE WEL NEL FORY, ARIA SIE ESTIA WEL SE FEL ESTY.

Posted Image
Infel
Thank you! I'm really excited to have finally completed it! Here I always thought I'd stick to smaller translations, but once I learned the contents of this novel, I knew I had to do it... and it was a lot of fun too. Makes me excited to do some more translations for the EXA_PICO universe!

And that sounds good to me, I was just trying to figure out how to post it to the wiki as I went, and I want everything to be consistent too.
Member Avatar

Links
Tumblr Pixiv
VenTK
Well done! Congrats!!
Member Avatar

e-Knight
Looks like a pretty big work, it must have taken a great amount of dedication... congratulations on completing it! And great to have yet another new piece of translated AT material!
Edited by e-Knight, Jan 14 2018, 04:03 PM.
Member Avatar

Infel
Thank you both! It was a lot of fun to work on, I hope you enjoy it!
Member Avatar

Links
Tumblr Pixiv
1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · El Elemia Wave Research Center · Next Topic »
Add Reply

Ar tonelico series, characters, and artwork © 2006-2010 GUST CO., LTD. and NBGI

Skin orginally created by Tariq | Converted by Lewis of the ZetaBoard Theme Zone