Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

A Reyvateil's Melody

Ar tonelico fan site forums.

Add Reply
  • Pages:
What games are you playing now?
Topic Started: Jun 21 2013, 11:15 AM (27,611 Views)
Thunder
Here's the place to say what you're playing right now.

I'm still playing Hyperdimension Neptunia Victory.
Member Avatar
Aurica's Oracle & Arcadia's Vanguard
Aurica Nestmile's #1 fan!
The Thunder of Arcadia Army Creed
PURGE COUNT: 273
Quote Post Goto Top Offline Profile
flarecde
I'm playing Ar tonelico 3! :P
Member Avatar

~ flarecde
Reality is nothing; Perception is everything.
[hymmnos]Wee yant ga accrroad akata tes yor[/hymmnos]
Sonwe
DmC: Devil May Cry.

This new Dante is so freaking hawt! *is shot*
Member Avatar
Bow down and let's get with it.♥♫ *wink*
Posted Image
People are paid to do Lolita Sonwellia's dirty work.~♥
Thanks iruje for the sprite and Geiky for making it into an avie.

Posted ImagePosted Image
Aekari Tennou
I still play Ragnarok Online. =D

As for non-MMOs, I'm currently playing Growlanser, and a ton of games are on hold including Ar tonelico 1, Ragnarok Tactics, Fate/stay night, and Pokemon Conquest. DX
Edited by Aekari Tennou, Jun 23 2013, 05:56 PM.
Member Avatar
英国で生まれた帰国子女の金剛デース!
Posted Image

Shurelia and KongouDESS in the chatroom.
Omegasword
Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate
It's my second attempt of playing this today. The first one failed. I started the game, went into the city(ingame) and then shutdown my Wii U because I was already no longer interested in playing it.

ichimani
Currently not playing any but the last game I played (or replayed) was the Ace Attorney series.
Member Avatar
Lord of the Hordes
Posted Image
Utsuho Lazy
Star Ocean First Departure for PSP, doing a girl-only run right now. Which is somewhat of a challenge because the best 3 characters in the game are all male, and while the 4th best is a female I'm not going to even recruit let alone using her.

Probably will drop it and switch to Danganronpa though now that the English patch is out.
Member Avatar

Omegasword
Ar tonelico Qoga Elemia Island DLC... Well, I'd like to, but I don't have a save with access to Tyria's Binary Field and don't want to replay the game now. If I replay it, then completely with all true endings. And that is something my current schedule doesn't allow.

So I'm playing Atelier Rorona now.

flarecde
I just finished my first run through AT3 last night. So I'm going to put it aside for a bit and play Tales of Graces. I want to come back to it and play the DLC myself, plus get some of the other endings, but I'm too lazy to work out how to get the DLC working for now.
Member Avatar

~ flarecde
ArcadiaLegend
Currently I'm playing Wild Arms 3 which is a blast~ Has some very wonderful music and it's good old fashioned JRPG fun.
And I'm also playing Etrian Odyssey 4 and doing speedruns of Digimon World 1 on the side xD
Member Avatar
Thunder's Reyvateil and Guardian of Luca
Arcadia herePosted ImagePosted Imageto serve my Luca-sama!
Posted Image
The Thunder of Arcadia Army Creed!
Posted ImagePosted Image
Rensei Bayushi
Just finished Deadpool. gameplay is serviceable, but damn me if it isn't funny as hell.
Member Avatar
The Gaming Monk
"It is said that what is called "the spirit of an age" is something to which one cannot return. That this spirit gradually dissipates is due to the world's coming to an end. In the same way, a single year does not have just spring or summer. A single day, too, is the same. For this reason, although one would like to change today's world back to the spirit of one hundred years or more ago, it cannot be done. Thus it is important to make the best out of every generation"
Jeth86
Playing Muramasa Rebirth, but I've cut down on play time recently due to other things.
Member Avatar
Stillborn
Utsuho Lazy
Playing Super Danganronpa 2.

Like its predecessor, the game is incredibly weird on just about every aspect yet remains more addictive than sticky honey.
Member Avatar

e-Knight
Currently playing Ni no Kuni and eagerly waiting for Tales of Xillia.
Member Avatar

Rensei Bayushi
Dream Drop Distance currently.

Also Warframe, because I needed an online game to help me get over FF14 withdrawl.
Member Avatar
The Gaming Monk
"It is said that what is called "the spirit of an age" is something to which one cannot return. That this spirit gradually dissipates is due to the world's coming to an end. In the same way, a single year does not have just spring or summer. A single day, too, is the same. For this reason, although one would like to change today's world back to the spirit of one hundred years or more ago, it cannot be done. Thus it is important to make the best out of every generation"
ArcadiaLegend
Desperately trying to finish Wild Arms 3 before August when at least 2 more new games will arrive ^^;
And I have 3 other new games coming as well *watches the backlog get even bigger* :ermm:
Member Avatar
Thunder's Reyvateil and Guardian of Luca
Arcadia herePosted ImagePosted Imageto serve my Luca-sama!
Posted Image
The Thunder of Arcadia Army Creed!
Posted ImagePosted Image
Rensei Bayushi
ArcadiaLegend
Jul 16 2013, 12:07 AM
Desperately trying to finish Wild Arms 3 before August when at least 2 more new games will arrive ^^;
And I have 3 other new games coming as well *watches the backlog get even bigger* :ermm:
Now might be a good time to finish that cloning machine whose blueprints got leaked.
Member Avatar
The Gaming Monk
Nash
3DS: to get, or not to get.

I really need my FE fix, and those GBA/DS ones no longer satisfy.

(Or I could get a Wii... but the TV is bonkers)
Member Avatar

Posted Image
flarecde
Finished one playthrough of AT3 (Finnel true ending) plus did the DLC. I'm almost finished with Tales of Graces F and am now working on Nier and Valkyria Chronicles. Plus Muramasa Rebirth and Atelier Totori on the Vita when I'm in the mood for something more portable.
Member Avatar

~ flarecde
Rensei Bayushi
since i'm not attending the 1998 procrastinator's convention tomorrow, I'm starting up fire emblem awakening.
Edited by Rensei Bayushi, Jul 17 2013, 12:35 AM.
Member Avatar
The Gaming Monk
1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Gaming (General) · Next Topic »
Add Reply
  • Pages:

Ar tonelico series, characters, and artwork © 2006-2010 GUST CO., LTD. and NBGI

Skin orginally created by Tariq | Converted by Lewis of the ZetaBoard Theme Zone