Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

A Reyvateil's Melody

Ar tonelico fan site forums.

Add Reply
  • Pages:
Ahnenerbe ~ Cafe of Free Talk
Topic Started: Jun 21 2013, 11:07 PM (947 Views)
Chaude
"Altivarde"

Here is where we can ask anything, or just simply comment about the growth of the story~ In short, it's just a free-chat area~ :3 Please, use this thread as you see fit~

Member Avatar
Knight
"May Thy Light Guide Thee and May Thy Darkness Protect Thee When Weary"

Story How-To and Tips In A Pouch (Z-ARM)

Posted Image

Posted Image
Posted Image
Quote Post Goto Top Offline Profile
Chaude
I'm back from moving posts over, and replied to peeps in my thread. How's everybody doing? :3
Member Avatar
Knight

Posted Image

Posted Image
Posted Image
MidgitLD
I still need to get my application over. @_@ Life's been a little crazy lately.
Member Avatar

Chaude
No worries. Hope things calm down for you soon.
Member Avatar
Knight

Posted Image

Posted Image
Posted Image
MidgitLD
It should calm down now. I had a wedding to attend this past weekend and had to go straight back to work the next day.

Application Get! *does victory dance*
Member Avatar

Altivarde
Random Alya fact:
1: Prior pairing with Mordred, I actually intended her to summon Freyr as Rider Class. The beta failed because Freyr does not fit Alya, nor I know or not if he's summonable.

2: Her name actually comes from Aaliah or Aria.

3: She have abs and serratus fetish, but also very interested in back muscles

4: Her type of male is S and tsundere

5: She hate insects, ESPECIALLY one with hydraulic-like movement and beetles

6: She's a denial fujoshi.

7: Her dream is to be a nurse, but actually only want to help everyone to relax.

8: Her favored servant in normal case (without clouded the need of summoning Saber class) is actually either Rider or Berserker.

9: She hates bossy peoples, and peoples that harm themselves for goal that does not worth it. Her most despised person, however, is the type that pry on her past.

10: She hates raw tomato and raw pineapple. She can't eat the latter at all in any form. According to her, tomato seed looks like a larva's egg while still inside the flesh
Member Avatar
Boy on Ivory Throne
Posted Image
MidgitLD
So, are we good to start RPing again, or is there still a waiting period?
Member Avatar

Altivarde
Good to go. I'm just waiting for the replies.
Member Avatar
Boy on Ivory Throne
Posted Image
MidgitLD
I would like to petition the addition of three Mystic Codes to my magus Victoria:

Oath of Gaia- A silver ring with an inlaid band of elder wood. Bears the inscription "Of the seven elements I came, and such I shall return at the end of my days. Mother Gaia, I beseech, grant unto me your strength." on the inner band. When mana is channeled through, it negates the need to speak the inscribed words and lets the wearer craft closer to high speed magic words.

The Seeker- A pendulum made of a clear crystal and silver used for finding leylines or other sources of mana. Usually worn as a necklace when not being used.

Protection of the Kings- A small bangle made of oak and holly wood with inlaid with black jade, pearl, anyolite, and tiger's eye. It stores extra mana for later use or to be released in a momentary barrier.
Member Avatar

Chaude
Just a quick update:

I caught up to date on my mod thread, and may not be able to reply for the next two days, as I'm focusing on moving my apartment worth of stuff to my new apartment 3 hours away from here. I'll see if I can try to check tomorrow around this time, but no guarantee if I'm just plain tired from moving and the traveling, and my motion sickness x.x.

I'll see you guys soon, that I promise!

Chaude
Member Avatar
Knight

Posted Image

Posted Image
Posted Image
SwordXRequiem
For everyone: I'm very, very sorry about all the delays I've caused before. >,<

I was told that my new boarding house would provide internet access. Unfortunately, it is't not available at the moment. A couple of days ago I finally get a username and a password for my University free wi-fi zone (I borrowed it from an upperclassmen) and used the opportunity to contact Alt. Things were still hectic though, and I can't do much about it.

Today, things have started to calm down a bit. I think I will be able to return to my regular posting time. Thanks and sorry for the inconvenience.
Edited by SwordXRequiem, Jul 19 2013, 12:16 PM.
Member Avatar
Dream Inhabitants

I only have one wish:
Altivarde
What about Whiskas? o3o
Member Avatar
Boy on Ivory Throne
Posted Image
SwordXRequiem
I barely got here, haven't contacted him yet. I'll tell him to get here soon enough.
Member Avatar
Dream Inhabitants

I only have one wish:
SwordXRequiem
I'll be going for my faculty bootstrap for around two days. Expect no reply from me during the time being. Thanks.
Member Avatar
Dream Inhabitants

I only have one wish:
Rain Melody
Hello, minna-san! Just stopping by to say that I am ready to RPing again. Being too busy lately, with college and other IRL stuffs #orz

@Alt : Miss me? #run
Member Avatar
Melody From Nowhere
Posted Image
Every bit of sorrow and joy
Never loses its color
In the place where we shared a destiny
Altivarde
/WHACK
For everyone, in case you're going to go hiatus, please put the reason in this thread :< It's not good to keep peoples waiting for so long
and for that, I'm very very sorry.
EDIT:
I dunno what happened to Chaude, but he's not on for a long time. I ponder if he's fine, but last time, it's seem something is wrong. He mentioned his neck is hurting, but after that, I haven't heard anything from him.
Unfortunately, to reply the thread, there's something I really need to discuss with him. I'm really sorry for my incompetence.
Edited by Altivarde, Aug 3 2013, 09:14 AM.
Member Avatar
Boy on Ivory Throne
Posted Image
Chaude
My apologizes as well. I wish I can be more mature about telling when I'm on leave, but sadly I'm powerless to panic attacks. Last month was spent on moving myself and my folk's. Then in the new house, my routine became out of whack causing my attacks to worsen on a daily basis. I didn't want to cause unnecessary worry, so I didn't say anything. As for my neck Alt mentioned, it's mainly from bad posturing on my chair from morning to late evening, and a bad addiction to Wartunes. Sometimes I feel like Vert @.@....

Member Avatar
Knight

Posted Image

Posted Image
Posted Image
KiloTango
Sorry for the hiatus as well. I got into a low point (and then also went away for a while). I'll try and start posting again.

KiloTango
I'm away from now till tuesday, unless I end up posting something on the train down.

MidgitLD
No movement in almost a year...
Member Avatar

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Fate/Monochrome Dance · Next Topic »
Add Reply
  • Pages:

Ar tonelico series, characters, and artwork © 2006-2010 GUST CO., LTD. and NBGI

Skin orginally created by Tariq | Converted by Lewis of the ZetaBoard Theme Zone