Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

A Reyvateil's Melody

Ar tonelico fan site forums.

Add Reply
  • Pages:
ISUKADO Game Shop; Please voice your opinions here!
Topic Started: Oct 8 2013, 02:45 AM (11,061 Views)
Thunder
Okay, first off let me begin by apologising on behalf of the ARM staff for there being no explanation regarding the addition of the shop, this comes as a surprise as much to me as it does to most of you. I was not aware that the link would be added when it was. The last I heard, the work on a banner was to begin, and that was a few weeks ago with no word on progress since then.

That aside, the shop is one created by one of our members, ell. You may also know him from backloggery. He came to aquagon with the idea for this several weeks back, and aqua & I had a discussion about it, where we came to the agreement that it would certainly help those of us who don't readily have access to Japanese only game related stuff. That is to say such things like when Condition Red & Condition Green were released, as well as Salburg specials. The possibility was brought to ilutiern's attention by aqua, and the details of what happened after that, I know not of. This brings me to what this announcement is for~

The purpose of the store's addition here is to give those of us living outside of Japan a direct avenue to gain access to buying games and the like which are only available in Japan. Such items that can not be shipped outside of Japan by the publisher or stores. Like Salburg promos for example, which previously, you'd have to go through a deputy service to get them or wait for someone to sell them hoping to get lucky and not get had on the price. I have not poked around his shop much since it was opened, so I'm not up to speed on all of the details, though I do believe to use the shop you will be in need of the Japanese name of games, etc. If someone could please fill in the finer details of it, I'd grealty appreciate it. I can't access most of the site due to the firewall censoring here.

This is a partnership between ell's store and ARM. The partnership additionally benefits us by giving us additional exposure via the banner on ell's store, which of course may help us gain new and contributing members.

Also, please use this thread to discuss the addition of the shop to the forum, whether it be in favor, undecided, or against.
Member Avatar
Aurica's Oracle & Arcadia's Vanguard
Aurica Nestmile's #1 fan!
The Thunder of Arcadia Army Creed
PURGE COUNT: 273
Quote Post Goto Top Offline Profile
Utsuho Lazy
I would like to add, since it can be a little difficult to find out at first, that the shop does accept PayPal, which for many people is a much preferred payment method over the likes of credit/debit card or bank transfer.

And yes, you need to know the Japanese name of a product, but that should not be an issue around here.
Member Avatar

ell
This is a question to ARM staff. I'm going to accept Ar nosurge pre order in shortly. Can I notifying it in this site? If it is okay, can I where to do it?
Member Avatar
7 Dimensional Terminal
Posted Image
Utsuho Lazy
ell
Nov 6 2013, 06:23 AM
This is a question to ARM staff. I'm going to accept Ar nosurge pre order in shortly. Can I notifying it in this site? If it is okay, can I where to do it?
Yes, of course you can! You can notify us in this topic or the Ar nosurge discussion topic.

We can also change the descriptions of the link on the forums' main page (the "Here you can purchase..." sentence) as well. The same thing can be done to any GUST games or rare products you may have on sale in the future.
Member Avatar

ell
Okay. Then I start to ready for that. Thank you~
Member Avatar
7 Dimensional Terminal
Posted Image
ell
Announcements and Survey: About Ar nosurge Pre Order.

Hello everyone! ISUKADO game shop will provide a specially service for ARM member to get Ar nosurge stuff. If you have an interest about it, please read following and ask in this topic!

CASE 1: Pre Order in ISUKADO. (Normal purchase)
Please order it in ISUKADO shop as normal. But sorry, that page is not ready yet. If you hope this, please wait until ready to accept it. Also, the shop would deal with vocal album and OST if those release has been determined. So I think I think don't have to do pre order as soon.
- Item Price:
Ar nosurge normal edition:
7140 Yen (Enable to use 10% off coupon.) +Shipping cost (About 700 Yen in the cheapest way to the U.S..)
Ar nosurge AGENT PACK (Limited Edition):
10290 Yen (Enable to use 10% off coupon.) +Shipping cost (About 1300 Yen in the cheapest way to the U.S..)

CASE 2: Use ISK middleman service for get from other shop.
I guess other some shops will provide an unique bonus. For example, as a special poster, special tapestry... if you want to get those unique bonus, you can use this service. I and ISK staff will act for get it on behalf of you.
- Service Fee:
1500 Yen (+item price +Shipping cost.)
- How to use this service:
Please ask it in this topic, or my E-mail or PM of the ARM. And the shop will take over it eventually. Of course, you can ask it in "Contact us" form on the shop directly.

CASE 3: Use ISK middleman service for get from GUST shop.
This is almost same as case 2 (About "service fee" and "how to use"). However, this GUST shop limited set is very popular set every time. I think I can not get this set of the number of all requests, but I will do the best for get it. So first, I need to survey about the number of request for this set in advance. Well, please tell me your request if you want this set. (This is a survey for know the number of request in simply.)

Also, you need to pay advance money for this service, because GUST shop cannot deferred payment. When you finished payment, it will be formal entry of this service. Well, about the payment will announce in any timing.
The purchasing rights is lottery. I will inform it to all of them who won a lottery. Then them select any set in order, and will need additional payment or receive refund for the finish for order. If you could not get a purchase rights of this set, I refund all money of your payment of course.

- Predict for the kind of GUST shop set.
A set, GS Special Saikyou combo set 1 (AGENT PACK + OST + vocal album +GS bonus):
About 19000 Yen (+1500 Yen +Shipping cost)
B set, GS Special Saikyou combo set 2 (Normal Edition +OST +vocal album +GS bonus):
About 16000 Yen (+1500 Yen +Shipping cost)
C set, GS Special OST combo set 1 (AGENT PACK +OST +GS bonus):
About 15000 Yen (+1500 Yen +Shipping cost)
D set, GS Special OST combo set 2 (Normal Edition +OST +GS bonus):
About 12000 Yen (+1500 Yen +Shipping cost)
E set, GS Special vocal combo set 1 (AGENT PACK +vocal album +GS bonus):
F set, GS Special vocal combo set 2 (Normal Edition + vocal album +GS bonus):

Remarks:
Payment method is Paypal only.
Just maybe, GUST might be add more expensive set like Atelier Escha & Logy premium package. If so, I would try to get it.
I hope to do various discussion at this topic for provide a good service. ^_^
Member Avatar
7 Dimensional Terminal
Posted Image
Omegasword
I'm interested in a case 3 request. How early do you need the payment? Do you need it now? How high would be the payment in advance?

ell
Omegasword

I'm interested in a case 3 request. How early do you need the payment? Do you need it now? How high would be the payment in advance?

Now I plan to receive this payment in December. But if you had decided its GS set already, I could receive it now. Well, please select to the set of your request at first. Incidentally, the reason of that there is not have a single set of game, it can guess that its single stuff is not have GS bonus from a lot cases until now.

And I think that the additional payment will never become so high. This is a shipping cost or change to other GS set. ( I cannot promise to get your request set absolutely. I might ask you for change at other set when I will get other set for an unavoidable reason like sold out of your request.)
At least, shipping cost is decided from total weight, but I can't know its weight that include GS bonus until get it directly.

Anyway, I hope want to know the number of request in early. GUST shop have a limit number that can buy limited items per account. So I need to ready to some accounts for buying in advance.
Member Avatar
7 Dimensional Terminal
Posted Image
ell
http://isukado.sakura.ne.jp/shop/
Okay, ISUKADO shop started accept Ar nosurge pre order. There are in Pre Order category.:yay:
Member Avatar
7 Dimensional Terminal
Posted Image
Omegasword
ell
Nov 11 2013, 09:18 AM
But if you had decided its GS set already, I could receive it now. Well, please select to the set of your request at first.
I don't know the set yet. Before deciding, I want to at least see a picture from the LE and the preorder bonus from Gust shop.
Could you give an example for a vocal album?

Utsuho Lazy
通常版予約完了でーす O(≧▽≦)O ワーイ♪
Member Avatar

ell
Omegasword

I don't know the set yet. Before deciding, I want to at least see a picture from the LE and the preorder bonus from Gust shop.
Could you give an example for a vocal album?

It is a pity but I can't show those example. First, I don't know the vocal album will be released in same timing as game. It is my forecast.
Well, of course you can decide it even after was announced. But I think it is better way that select any set in advance.

Utsuho Lazy

通常版予約完了でーす O(≧▽≦)O ワーイ♪
確認しました!ご利用どうもありがとうございます!ところで、うつほさん(でいいのかな)は日本語ばっちりですね。素晴らしいです! :XD:
Member Avatar
7 Dimensional Terminal
Posted Image
ell
Well, I'm going to dealing with Ar nosurge OST and Vocal Albums while in a few days.
Member Avatar
7 Dimensional Terminal
Posted Image
ell
Webpage
Anyway, I was started accept pre order of Ar nosurge Genometric Concert and OST. Of course those can use 10% off coupon~
Member Avatar
7 Dimensional Terminal
Posted Image
Thunder
ell
Nov 9 2013, 06:12 PM

A set, GS Special Saikyou combo set 1 (AGENT PACK + OST + vocal album +GS bonus):
About 19000 Yen (+1500 Yen +Shipping cost)
B set, GS Special Saikyou combo set 2 (Normal Edition +OST +vocal album +GS bonus):
About 16000 Yen (+1500 Yen +Shipping cost)
C set, GS Special OST combo set 1 (AGENT PACK +OST +GS bonus):
D set, GS Special OST combo set 2 (Normal Edition +OST +GS bonus):
E set, GS Special vocal combo set 1 (AGENT PACK +vocal album +GS bonus):
F set, GS Special vocal combo set 2 (Normal Edition + vocal album +GS bonus):

The OST & vocal album listed here, are they the full OST and both Genometric Concerts? Or are they like sampler CD's of the soundtrack and concerts?
Member Avatar
ell
Thunder

The OST & vocal album listed here, are they the full OST and both Genometric Concerts? Or are they like sampler CD's of the soundtrack and concerts?
Of course they are full OST and both Genometric Concerts. Well, those are sample set for accept pre order. So I tell that this price would be changed at least.

Well, if you can decided target set in advance, I would be able to order it quickly. But... I forecast that Gust will release more expensive set than those example. Anyway, if you want to get GS set, let planning to get with me! I think Gust shop will start to accept pre order after few weeks from past data.
Member Avatar
7 Dimensional Terminal
Posted Image
Thunder
ell
Dec 9 2013, 11:23 AM
Of course they are full OST and both Genometric Concerts. Well, those are sample set for accept pre order. So I tell that this price would be changed at least.

Awesome~ I just wanted to make sure. Hopefully it doesn't go up much :^^;:

ell
Well, if you can decided target set in advance, I would be able to order it quickly. But... I forecast that Gust will release more expensive set than those example. Anyway, if you want to get GS set, let planning to get with me! I think Gust shop will start to accept pre order after few weeks from past data.

I'll try to figure out which one to go for in the next few days. I'm leaning towards either set C or set E. But of course~ I'll let you know what I figure out.
Member Avatar
Omegasword
ell
Of course they are full OST and both Genometric Concerts.
In case the Genometric concerts and the OST get a preorder bonus, will it be included in the Ar nosurge sets from Gust shop?
Or is Gust like "You bought an Ar nosurge set, so you get the preorder bonus for Ar nosurge, but not the bonuses for the OST/Genometric concerts."?
Edited by Omegasword, Dec 10 2013, 04:56 PM.

aquagon
They usually included all the preorder bonuses in the sets. There's the Ar tonelico and Atelier combos as precedents for that.
Member Avatar
Hymmnos Researcher
[hymmnos]Was ki ga rete omnis zash en crudea...[/hymmnos]
[arciela]onaarr tyys ceefbb.[/arciela]
Ochis meya, baprou, zaebaralia sos...
chia zosph pheile simalea...

Posted Image

WEL OLRY SIO, LE FEL HORY NEO FEL ORY, ARY SE WEL.
LEE WEL NEL FORY, ARIA SIE ESTIA WEL SE FEL ESTY.

Posted Image
Thunder
If that's the case, then it really sweetens the pot nicely! :D
Member Avatar
1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Observatory · Next Topic »
Add Reply
  • Pages:

Ar tonelico series, characters, and artwork © 2006-2010 GUST CO., LTD. and NBGI

Skin orginally created by Tariq | Converted by Lewis of the ZetaBoard Theme Zone