Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Roll For Insanity. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. Join our community to help us discuss all of our favourite games and blogs.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Shameless Self-Promotion Time!; Where we tell everyone to "check out my blog"
Topic Started: Apr 8 2013, 07:44 AM (86 Views)
aridchef
Member Avatar

Normally I don't like to do this, and most of you don't like it when other people do it, but this forum is kind of...empty. So, this is the part where everyone who has a website/blog/Youtube channel/Twitter/sandwich board and scary beard can tell us all about your online presence and what you do there. I would probably never have seen BlueScreenofAwesome or Krellen's Korner or DisclosureAlert if someone hadn't linked them here or on TwentySided, so here's your chance. I'll go first.

My blog, Wilderness Dessert, is the home of a let's play of Star Trek: Elite Force II. I also talk about a roleplaying campaign that I am the GM for, and I ramble about food and videogames in general. I try to keep the posts coming, aside from the embarrassing lack of updates for the last two weeks. (Look, goofing off is hard work. These games aren't going to play themselves.)

If there's one thing I want from anyone who reads my stuff, it's comments. I don't care if you don't say something tremendously insightful, but right now it feels like I'm talking to an empty room.

So, now it's your turn. What have you been doing that more people should know about?
Also know as Dave B.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

newdarkcloud
Member Avatar
Disclosure Alert Host
I have quite a few things.

There's obviously my blog: http://pressstarttodiscuss.blogspot.com/
Then Disclosure Alert on Alpha Protocol: http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCx5z2umORxSRoLFK7wQFJkg
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Other Blogs · Next Topic »
Add Reply